Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things (22429 Views)

My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by nedekid: 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
As far as you are the buyer and destroyer, no problem.
Next time burn your car or house when you are angry. grin
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Kwealthhoney(f): 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
you need to keep your anger under control, you also need to put in to the Lord in prayers . Anger is very bad, it destroys, once angry ,try to keep quiet or leave that place for some time.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Lawsaite: 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
Please ignore 90% of advice you get here. Most people here are online charlatans.
You see, it's only on this faceless forum that they can exhibit their mad and irrational side.
Meet them in real life and be shocked that most are very quiet and shy grin
But shey you see on nairaland, they turn to lunatics

1 Like

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Lawsaite: 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
nedekid:
As far as you are the buyer and destroyer, no problem.
Next time burn your car or house when you are angry. grin
Just look at this one. I'm sure he's still in secondary school
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by nedekid: 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hostermipo:

A person has the habit of banging his fist on the table hard when he is angry.
But he doesn’t do that when there is flimsy glass table in front of him.

A person has the habit of throwing whatever is there in his hand when he is angry.
But he may not do that when there is a $1500 brand new phone in his hand.

A person has the habit of kicking something in front of him when he is angry,
But he may not do that when there is thorn bush in front of him or infront of the wall.

So if you notice the common thing here

When a person is angry— most of the times— he subconsciously knows how to show it without hurting himself.

The extension of this behaviour is,

You show anger only on people whom you think are not stronger than you and who don’t have the power to harm you back.

For example:

When a server is pouring you water and it spills on your shirt, you will shout at him. But, when your boss is passing you coffee and it spills on your shirt, you might not shout. You may even smile ‘It’s okay.’

You will think twice before you show anger on someone who is than you.

But with people whom you think are lower than you or whom you take for granted, you show it effortlessly. Because you are clearly aware, they can’t hit back at you or that they will come back to you irrespective of whatever you say during anger.

Don't always save your worst temper for the one who loves you the most.

I hope this helps you
Source: https://www.quora.com/q/psychologyrelationship/What-are-the-most-interesting-facts-about-human-behavior-19?ch=10&share=c1300c36&srid=uWDu5
Very insightful.

1 Like

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by chrizzyace: 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:
Anytime my wife makes me angry I destroy things, the first day she made me angry I destroyed the television remote, another day was the dining table and yesterday I smashed her Android Samsung phone even though I later became remorse and bought her a new one.

I am afraid I might beat her one day.

What is wrong with me and what can i do to stop it?

You really need to work on your anger oo, Before your wife starts withdrawing away from you. Cause you both won’t be able to communicate as couples or have a tacky conversation that could lead to argument which is normal. First things first whenever you have an argument , best thing is not to trade words with her, just let her vent, if you can’t take what she’s saying better lock yourself up in a room that’s if you have a spare room or just take a stroll out of the house to breathe. When you return, you should be able to talk to her in a very subtle way, which I know by then she would be calm... it’s not easy at all, cause the ego of men is what usually leads to anger mismanagement...

Lastly, I’m glad you have identified that you have a problem that needs urgent help. Keep doing research on how to work on it. You’ll be Alright...

Goodluck
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by nedekid: 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Lawsaite:

Just look at this one. I'm sure he's still in secondary school
Primary school actually. grin
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by HelpYourself(m): 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:
Anytime my wife makes me angry I destroy things, the first day she made me angry I destroyed the television remote, another day was the dining table and yesterday I smashed her Android Samsung phone even though I later became remorse and bought her a new one.

Come let me help you
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by SirJerrie(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
Sit yourself down...
And talk to your self!!!
Ask yourself why you do what you do!!!
Work on the reasons..

See My signature
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Lawsaite: 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
nedekid:

Primary school actually. grin
Oh wow, good to know.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:

bros,
the easiest way out is always, imagine say na Mumsy dey wine you, of imagine say na your daughter husband you be.... how would you want him to handle the situation.

only weak men ...dey destroy wetting he take him money buy

1 Like

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by megareal: 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
Lawsaite:
Please ignore 90% of advice you get here. Most people here are online charlatans.
You see, it's only on this faceless forum that they can exhibit their mad and irrational side.
Meet them in real life and be shocked that most are very quiet and shy grin
But shey you see on nairaland, they turn to lunatics
I swear down. But the replies though cheesy
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Omezif(m): 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
Since you can show remorse after going bersark, pray over it with your wife and see change later.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:

Send her back to her papa house
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:

You have the evil spirit of hot anger in you, it could be an arrow sent by your enemies to you to end your marriage and your life, you better pray hard for God to deliver you or go for deliverance, if not one day you might end up killing her and yourself. You are acting like someone under a spell.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Oluwaseun2020(m): 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
Its a demonic spirit bro...go closer to God...thats the solution
Have you ever wonder why mad people always aggressive? ??
its a spirit that torment them
Fast 12 days 6-6
and read your bible during your fast
This thing has lead many to jail
Dont joke with it

The spirit of God is what you will receive. .
The humble spirit of humility

When received it ...it direct your path...
Anger will go

The seven spirit of the God will rest on you

And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the
LORD;
Read full chapter
Isaiah 11:2 in all English translations

The most powerful is the spirit of the Lord...
You will be calm even in a storm
The boat was about to be broken but Jesus was asleep. .
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by tnerro1(m): 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
When you set ur house on fire, I will give you my advice, till then, na you sabi
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by fowlyansh181(m): 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
If you are serious and not trolling just try this whenever angry it works for me.. start counting A B C D to Z out loud, make sure she hears you reading it , once done start all over again too, don’t be proud or feel ashamed to show her you count when you are angry...
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by cho25bc(f): 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Why only your wife? What of other people? If they offend you,so you destroy their things or break things in their presence too?

You need help.

2 Likes

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by jaxxy(m): 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:

Are u just knowing u have anger management issues? Obviously u know u’ve had anger issues and it feeds on ur ego or mind like it’s Smtn of pride and ego bt u know it’s wrong and can get u into trouble so STOP IT!

Be well behaved like a mature and responsible adult that ur are.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by peacettw: 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
MJBOLT:
that's a good thing, you can now apply for the Nigerian version of Hulk.

SMASH!
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by hakeem4(m): 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
MJBOLT:
that's a good thing, you can now apply for the Nigerian version of Hulk.
grin
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by ogorwyne(f): 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
Your anger wants to make you a very poor man at all cost. Before it causes a greater damage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by victorazyvictor(m): 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:

grin grin grin

Hercules or Sampson spirit?
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Ashirioluwa: 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
Keep destroying it boy
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Goldp5988(f): 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:

Manage your anger, I know its not easy but always take it easy.
Its better you walk away.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by beyondPen(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
To be candid, I used to be like you. Always breaking things when angry to prove a point.
But I don't any longer.
This is what i am doing to control my anger.
I find time to mingle with positive people. I play football weekends with mostly married people, though am not married.
I listen to gospel songs seldomly especially Solomon lange's "God is good" on repeat.
I always try to make people laugh out of nothing even though someone makes me angry I laugh or smirk.
When never I come back from work and I discover my spirit is down I lift it up with weed (I do this on a low though). lol
That's why I fell in love with programming because it brings happy feelings when you get something workout.

The thing is women are frustrating. Even good ones too. Don't let her feed on your emotions. smirk or laugh whenever she tries to. You will be OK.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by odaniel1(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
So long as you do not touch her but you will because temper rids one of his senses and you my friend are tilting to that point.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by mrfizy(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
Op remind yourself of the impermanence of all things including emotions(anger).
You have no control over what your wife does but your reaction to her action(s) is in your hands. Feel sorry for her and also remind yourself that she doesn't know any better.
Read more on stoicism or stoic philosophy and practice it.

1 Like

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by harmony75: 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
bible says anger resides in heart of a fool so know that when you get unnecessary angry your wife, kids,neighbours and family are just seeing a big fool. so what do you want people around you to see a fool as a family man or a wise husband and father ����� ask God for the grace and determined to work on yourself before you use your own hand destroy your marriage and family the fact you're speaking up means the grace has been given you so work on yourself for that positive change!!!

1 Like

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by beyondPen(m): 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
A man must be like a wall if a ball is thrown at it, it bounces back.

practice art of silence always.
silence brings about creativity or thoughtful thoughts.

My boss is a lady, whenever she starts venting out what I do is practicing naive silence.

You will learn something from keeping silence, maybe there is something your wifey want you to do and you ain't doing.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by ceeceeuwa: 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:

Do you destroy things or beat up your boss at your place of work when provoked? If not, then you have no reason. To behave irrational at home when your wife provokes you! Desist from. Such barbaric act!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity / Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences / Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.