Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things (22426 Views)

My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by bigcee(m): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:
Anytime my wife makes me angry I destroy things, the first day she made me angry I destroyed the television remote, another day was the dining table and yesterday I smashed her Android Samsung phone even though I later became remorse and bought her a new one.

I am afraid I might beat her one day.

What is wrong with me and what can i do to stop it?
You're a big fo0l.

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by madjune(m): 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
Only God can help you.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Sunnydoo: 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
It's good for a man to discover his problem early b4 it gets too grave.

The best solution is; Accept CHRIST into your life and after that, go for deliverance.

Pls don't hesitate. Books has limitations but Christ has no limits.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by sonofElElyon: 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
"A man who has no rule over his spirit is like a city broken down and without walls" saith the book of proverbs..
Yes, work on anger management but...
How long you've been married?
Did it just start recently?
Does it happen with other people when they get you angry?

Be careful.. this might be a spiritual attack on your marriage..
You need to pray.. like no man's business..

craigkoel1989:
Anytime my wife makes me angry I destroy things, the first day she made me angry I destroyed the television remote, another day was the dining table and yesterday I smashed her Android Samsung phone even though I later became remorse and bought her a new one.

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by bigcee(m): 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Make sure you keep destroying your own property.,...
Don't touch dat woman o
Best comment grin
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Samabu07(m): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:

Women will never stop to anger men. On the contrary work on your anger; whenever you get angry cos of her, just take a walk out of the house without destroying anything. Never lay your hands on them.
No matter what you may do to them, they will still have mouth oooo. Don't listen to the words coming out of their mouths during heated arguments (quarrels, insults) just walk away.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Winneygirl(f): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
Too much money. You have money to use in replacing what you break.
Just dont go and destroy what you cannot buy e.g kill your wife or your kids.

2 Likes

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by KIDfurniture(m): 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nothing is wrong with you.. make we wait until you destroy something wey go land u for prison b4 we tell you what's is wrong plus the solution

craigkoel1989:

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by TimeTraveler369: 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:

Dont take life too seriously, it is all a game. You are running low on life force, which is likely that of material inadequacies.

SOLUTION:
I recommend Cannabis plus beer as treatment each time it builds up.

Otherwise;
Transcendental Meditation 20 minutes in the morning and 20 minutes at night for 21 days, to reset the mind-soul connectivity for a mental reset.

Therapy also helps.

1 Like

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by adajoe555: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:

download, Emotional intelligence it's an E book it will help you a lot.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by DrLivzy(m): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
You never really serious. Seems childish...
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by toprealman: 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:

Your wife is submissive that's why you are treating her like rubbish.....calm yourself down man.

1 Like

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Eyeofemmanuel(m): 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:

Channel all that energy, next time when you catch your wife on the bed...destroy her p***y #TestedandTrusted
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by bepositive11: 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
Channel your anger to something else. Instead of breaking things, go for a run, or something like that.

It is OK to feel angry, but it's not OK to hurt anyone or anything in the name of anger.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
iLegendd:
When I get angry, I keep quiet and sleep. Do that and you won't need to read a book on anger management. It's not easy, but it will become part of you soon.

Some people smoke weed when angry. Some eat food while some break things.

Some days ago, I did a 20GB sub on Airtel and all apps were working, but my browsers (the most important) refused to work. I changed APN to different networks, yet no way.

I wanted to blame the phone and smash it, but I realized how I used to regret as a kid when I smash things, so I just turned off the phone and went to bed.

I woke, tried it, but it didn't work. I updated the browsers, yet no way. I just smiled and said the Devil is a liar. You want me to get angry and destroy something.

I switched to my YouTube app, watched some comedy by Broda Shaggi, watched music videos, watched some Bitcoin videos, some Amazon videos, some animal fight, some inventions, and some important tutorials that'll fetch me money in the future.

On the second day, they started working and before then, I had acquired some new skills on YouTube. That is how to channel anger to wealth, not regret.

I have to admit it, Ilegend is one of the few sensible nairalanders, see the way he gave a mature advise not like shit others are saying up there.

3 Likes

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by gwama2: 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
You are mentally ill, go get treatment before destroying your wife physically. cool cool cool
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Onyxunlimited(f): 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
obiekunie2:

MY GUY!

YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO LIFE IMPRISONMENT!

IN FACT, YOU ARE JUST ONE STEP AWAY TO SPENDING THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN NIGERIAN PRISON!

YOU KNOW WHY??

BECAUSE YOU WILL END UP KILLING YOUR WIFE BC OF ONE STUPID REASON AND BY THEN IT WOULD AV BEEN TOO LATE TO REGRET.

THAT YOUR ANGER IS TOTAL NONSENSE SELF INFLICTED OVER BLOATED EGOISTIC ANGER!

YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR ANGER AND YOU KNOW IT!

IF NOT, TELL ME HOW MANY MEN HAVE YOU BEATEN OUTSIDE BC OF YOUR ANGER?? NONE!

BUT YOU LOOSE CONTROL WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR WIFE BC YOU ARE STRONGER THAN HER! BLOODY COWARD!

TRY TAKE A TRIP TO THE NEAREST PRISON NEAR YOU AND ASK THE GUARDS THAT YOU JUST WANT TO SEE HOW THE CELLS ARE - BELIEVE ME THEY WILL ALLOW YOU SEE IT - AFTER THAT VISIT NO ONE WILL TELL YOU TO CURE YOUR USELESS ANGER!

IN FACT, AFTER THAT VISIT, EVEN IF YOUR WIFE SLAP YOU, YOU WILL JUST SMILE AND BEG HER TO PLS FORGIVE YOU!

COWARD!
This is so funny
*inserts ROTFL emoji*
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by emijo(m): 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
That’s a good one bro.
Just destroy everything in the house anytime she makes you angry but don’t touch her.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Onyxunlimited(f): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
Antoeni:
Only IPOB Idiots behave that Way,
Go For Deliverance
Bigot spotted.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by jumper524(m): 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:

anger is a bad thing, most of us have it.
my entire household have the same issue byt I give thanks to God we are able to manage it.
bro just know this, don't try to control your anger, rather just accept it that you shouldn't be destroying things when angry.

if your angry and sad, use other channels to vent your anger.
move away from the house and excuse your wife.
you can also learn to plan revenge when angry instead of over reacting.

when you plan revenge, your most likely to forget to execute it later on.
it's one of the attributes of we with anger that's why we generate instant reaction.
but you planning revenge consoles your mind for the moment and helps you avoid unnecessary destruction.

may God help your family.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by CVhurb: 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
Visit a psychiatrist/psychologist for Anger Management therapy.

A psychologist is better tho, but psychiatrist isn't bad too if that's d person u cud find nearby.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by bptc10: 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
You need no advice from anybody you just been stupid
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by bluefilm: 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Oga, next time just use your rage and go and destroy Army officer thing na.

At least, I'm sure the consequences of doing that will cure your disease once and for all.

Nonsense. sad

1 Like

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Dpundict: 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
I used to be like that till my mom told me I will use my anger to do something I will regret later in life if I don't stop. This made me to develop a system of not getting angry in the face of the aggressor but after they leave to enable me think about my faults in the occurrence of whatever transpired. It has helped me alot and today I am better off and more careful especially in the face of obvious and continuing aggression towards me

1 Like

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by KaptainAfrika: 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
We should drop you in the midst of the Boko Haram Camp, and let you do what you know how to do best - DESTROY THINGS.

2 Likes

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Ayindepman007: 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
is not your wife that is making you destroy,,, is just that you are too too weak to be MAN
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by MakeMoves: 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
Don’t know if it’s already been mentioned but you can:

1. Think, Why should another have so much power over my emotions. I should not give them the power cos my anger might not change what’s happening.

2. Take deep breath’s. 10sec in and out. In through nose, out mouth.

3. Depends on where you stay, you can go for a run or walk.

4. Exercises. Either gym or home workouts.

5. Realize that she could use it against you in the future, so remember your reputation as a violent husband might be a card.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by KillerBeauty(f): 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:

Do you smash things if your fellow man makes you angry or is this anger only directed to your wife?

1 Like

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by salt1: 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hostermipo:

A person has the habit of banging his fist on the table hard when he is angry.
But he doesn’t do that when there is flimsy glass table in front of him.

A person has the habit of throwing whatever is there in his hand when he is angry.
But he may not do that when there is a $1500 brand new phone in his hand.

A person has the habit of kicking something in front of him when he is angry,
But he may not do that when there is thorn bush in front of him or infront of the wall.

So if you notice the common thing here

When a person is angry— most of the times— he subconsciously knows how to show it without hurting himself.

The extension of this behaviour is,

You show anger only on people whom you think are not stronger than you and who don’t have the power to harm you back.

For example:

When a server is pouring you water and it spills on your shirt, you will shout at him. But, when your boss is passing you coffee and it spills on your shirt, you might not shout. You may even smile ‘It’s okay.’

You will think twice before you show anger on someone who is than you.

But with people whom you think are lower than you or whom you take for granted, you show it effortlessly. Because you are clearly aware, they can’t hit back at you or that they will come back to you irrespective of whatever you say during anger.

Don't always save your worst temper for the one who loves you the most.

I hope this helps you
Source: https://www.quora.com/q/psychologyrelationship/What-are-the-most-interesting-facts-about-human-behavior-19?ch=10&share=c1300c36&srid=uWDu5

This is the truth!!!
Anger issues are only shown to your social or physical inferiors.
Try that with someone bigger or more important than you and you will get humble.
You don't have anger issues. You have an oversized ego. If you don't control your outbursts, experience will teach you.

Anger lives in the heart of FOOLS

1 Like

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Humanoid01(m): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
MJBOLT:
that's a good thing, you can now apply for the Nigerian version of Hulk.
Lmao! Guy you nor well.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Nerdu(m): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
If you can be destroying the expensive things that should help..... Go to an Anger management class
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by JordanMichael(m): 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
Pour acid on your face and whenever you're angry and look at the scar you wouldn't destroy things again grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? / I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband / Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.