Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? (1776 Views)

Is It Normal That I've Never Received Any Gift From Anyone? / Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by Munzy14(m): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kriss216:

Did he fix date for the match or I should mind my business
grin
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by Munzy14(m): 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
IbadanJohnWick:

Are you sure your ex didn't steal this from Ogun shrine?

Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by Ishilove: 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
IbadanJohnWick:
Remember it's four days to Christmas
What Christmas gift / gifts have you received this year and from who ??
Is it from Your girlfriend?
Is it from Your boyfriend?
Your husband
Or is it from Your wife?

I wish I had a girlfriend
I wish I had a wife.
I have non but I have Nairalanders.

Happy Christmas to you all
Please remember me with Christmas gifts embarassed embarassed
Hilarious username. cheesy

So tell us, what are your weapons of warfare? Sticks and stones?
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by sade38436: 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
Yes the okukor my Ex gave me collapse today pls pray for the okukor
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by 99thEnemy(m): 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kriss216:
Since I was born and now I am getting old, I have never received any Christmas gift from anyone... brethren, have you received?

No No No No
Since I was born
I have never recieved any christmas gift grin
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by Kemsun1: 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
Please I need a good job to cater for my twins. It will be the best Christmas Gift ever. Thank you.
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by Kemsun1: 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
ahnie:
I have surprises to give out....just that I haven't seen any receiver yet.
pls kindly indicate if any is interested.

I'm interested. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by dollytino4real(f): 11:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
not yet but still hoping and expecting
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by ahnie: 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
okway...I'm a very benevolent human being...yeah yeah yeah...well Sha as a matter of fact without prouding or raising shoulders (adjust my mamariga)lemmi not waste your time...maybe I should cut to the chase.

Well Sha just to let you people know that ..I have 4 bells of green pepper and 2 small balls of onions to give out with a piece of knorr culinary (chicken) precisely and #50 worth of granulated shoe garr.

Than you and God bless us.

Merry Xmas to us all.

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by IbadanJohnWick(f): 3:10am On Dec 22, 2020
ahnie:
okway...I'm a very benevolent human being...yeah yeah yeah...well Sha as a matter of fact without prouding or raising shoulders (adjust my mamariga)lemmi not waste your time...maybe I should cut to the chase.

Well Sha just to let you people know that ..I have 4 bells of green pepper and 2 small balls of onions to give out with a piece of knorr culinary (chicken) precisely and #50 worth of granulated shoe garr.

Than you and God bless us.

Merry Xmas to us all.

Thanks can I send a pm to get the ingredients ? Thanks again . Happy Christmas
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by tosyne55(m): 4:37am On Dec 22, 2020
Someone should pls surprise me...no Christmas gift received yet
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by cho25bc(f): 4:57am On Dec 22, 2020
IbadanJohnWick:
Your husband
Or is it from Your wife?

I wish I had a wife.

Yes,from one of my uncle
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by ovalrose(f): 4:58am On Dec 22, 2020
ahnie:
I have surprises to give out....just that I haven't seen any receiver yet.
pls kindly indicate if any is interested.

I'm very interested ooo, sis. Please surprise my family this period, it will be wonderful gift
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by IbadanJohnWick(f): 6:45am On Dec 22, 2020
cho25bc:

Yes,from one of my uncle
I am happy for you. What was the gift
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by Ouchbabe(f): 7:55am On Dec 22, 2020
Kemsun1:

I'm interested. Thanks and God bless.
Please I'm interested. I like nice surprises. Thanks
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by EzzyCarter: 8:51am On Dec 22, 2020
prince2pac:
wow congratulations to you man, best Christmas gift anyone could wish for

Thanks so much brother smiley . God bless you...

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 22, 2020
grin I just found out that people receive Christmas gifts.
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by nuelyoyo(m): 9:04am On Dec 22, 2020
sisisioge:
I've been pleasantly surprised here and there...how to pleasantly surprise others is my issue embarassed
Do give away for Nairalanders na, make I drop my akant number wink
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by IbadanJohnWick(f): 9:28am On Dec 22, 2020
KimberlyWest:
grin I just found out that people receive Christmas gifts.
don't worry I someone will surprise you soon. Christmas gift is love sharing ; wink
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2020
Kriss216:

If he’s all that, why is he an Ex?
Are you cursed or allergic to kind and caring guys?
Question for d gods
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by cho25bc(f): 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
IbadanJohnWick:

I am happy for you. What was the gift

Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by IbadanJohnWick(f): 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
cho25bc:

wow that's much. May God bless your uncle.
I wish I could get 5k too for Christmas cry. All is well
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by KnightsTemplar(m): 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
IbadanJohnWick:
Your husband
Or is it from Your wife?

I wish I had a wife.

I will gift you a dog, then I'll send some people to kill the dog, so I can see how you live up to your name, Ibadan John Wick grin cheesy
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by sputniksblues: 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
[quote author=ahnie post=97303560]I have surprises to give out....just that I haven't seen any receiver yet.

Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by IbadanJohnWick(f): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
KnightsTemplar:

I will gift you a dog, then I'll send some people to kill the dog, so I can see how you live up to your name, Ibadan John Wick grin cheesy

Me On my way to your crib

Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by IbadanJohnWick(f): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ishilove:

Hilarious username. cheesy

So tell us, what are your weapons of warfare? Sticks and stones?

Wow how did I miss this mention shocked shocked
My mama dey always tell me say I go be star. Ishlove quote me kiss I don make am 4 Life kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by chizzypresh(f): 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
Still hoping and waiting for my own Christmas Gift undecided
sad sad
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by ahnie: 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
chizzypresh:
sad sad
if you gift person...na crime ko?
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by mariahAngel(f): 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
chizzypresh:
sad sad

It begins with you. smiley
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
None yet o, wahala wear bone straight cheesy
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by chizzypresh(f): 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
ahnie:

if you gift person...na crime ko?

No be crime ooo
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by chizzypresh(f): 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
mariahAngel:

It begins with you. smiley

Yea...I know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Shows That Women Are Manipulative / . / You Open Your Oven And See This, What’s Your Next Move ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.