Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,671 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? (1750 Views)

Is It Normal That I've Never Received Any Gift From Anyone? / Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by IbadanJohnWick(f): 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
KimberlyWest:
grin I just found out that people receive Christmas gifts.
Good evening ma. Don't worry someone will surprise you with a gift soon. Please suprise me too with a Chicken... Legend sent me ma
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by Boxer007(m): 12:22am On Dec 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Question for d gods

Madam may I have annnasexx wit u so I an stop being gay until Janary 2021? smiley
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 24, 2020
ahnie:
I have surprised to give out....just that I haven't seen any receiver yet.
pls kindly indicate if any is interested.
Can you specify?
I want positive surprises,too.
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 24, 2020
ahnie:
okway...I'm a very benevolent human being...yeah yeah yeah...well Sha as a matter of fact without prouding or raising shoulders (adjust my mamariga)lemmi not waste your time...maybe I should cut to the chase.

Well Sha just to let you people know that ..I have 4 bells of green pepper and 2 small balls of onions to give out with a piece of knorr culinary (chicken) precisely and #50 worth of granulated shoe garr.

Than you and God bless us.

Merry Xmas to us all.

Like seriously?
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by Panda7(m): 1:07am On Dec 24, 2020
me never receive anything oo
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by mrsdaniel: 8:02am On Dec 24, 2020
Are you around Owerri environs?

We have live broilers available at very affordable cost alongside free delivery within Owerri , Imo state .

Hurry & don't be left behind

Call us now 070-194-33705

Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by Lastoffourtnyt: 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
yes. worth like 12k from three people though. a friend also sent me card....
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by KanielOutis92: 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lastoffourtnyt:
yes. worth like 12k from three people though. a friend also sent me card....
Extend the benevolence.
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by Lastoffourtnyt: 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
KanielOutis92:
Extend the benevolence.
I have done that to people around already
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by hellohgy(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
Still hoping on winning giveaway going on
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by emyfelix(m): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Yes I have....The best Christmas gift I could have asked for... A beautiful set of twin girlssmiley

Congrats boss!!!
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by chii8(f): 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
A church member gave me a first Christmas gift,I was so surprised and pray that God bless her oooo.I wasn't even expecting anything from her.
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by chii8(f): 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Yes I have....The best Christmas gift I could have asked for... A beautiful set of twin girlssmiley

Waoooo.... congratulations.... God bless them
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by ahnie: 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
my ex church pastor's wife gifted me 5kg of rice and the woman that supplies me bread loaves gifted me a big pack of soya plus powder.
Sad thing is the pack is just gonna be there cox both my kids doesn't like powder soya milk.

Crackhaus banana...I yam still waiting for my Maserati from you Sha.
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by EzzyCarter: 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
chii8:

Waoooo.... congratulations.... God bless them

Amen and Amen. Thank you and Merry Christmas smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by EzzyCarter: 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
emyfelix:

Congrats boss!!!

Thanks bruh. Merry Christmas wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by Angelacruz: 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
no
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by Kemsun1: 2:05am On Dec 25, 2020
I haven't yet. Please I need a good job to cater for my kids. I don't mind being supported either. Thanks in advance. 0692165847 Access bank.

quote author=IbadanJohnWick post=97298275]Remember it's four days to Christmas
What Christmas gift / gifts have you received this year and from who ??
Is it from Your girlfriend?
Is it from Your boyfriend?
Your husband
Or is it from Your wife?

I wish I had a girlfriend
I wish I had a wife.
I have non but I have Nairalanders.

Happy Christmas to you all
Please remember me with Christmas gifts embarassed embarassed[/quote]
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by IbadanJohnWick(f): 10:01am On Dec 28, 2020
KimberlyWest:
grin I just found out that people receive Christmas gifts.
couldn't wish you a merry Christmas because I was on ban.
happy Christmas to you
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
IbadanJohnWick:

couldn't wish you a merry Christmas because I was on ban.
happy Christmas to you

Awww. Thank you. Sorry about the ban. Merry Christmas to you, too.
Re: Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet? by Rhymer2020(m): 5:23am On Dec 29, 2020
my landlord's daughter came back for Xmas and gave me the kpekus that I've been longing for

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Divorce My Wife Because She Has Denied Me Sex For 3 Years? / I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor / Affordable Creche Recommendations In Victoria Island,lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.