Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? (528 Views)

Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? / Pls Help .. Would My Hair Grow Back / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by fineboynl(m): 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
Igbos help! would you date a girl that sells native Pot and spiritual Items?

this igbo girl is giving me green light in igbo land, she has a very nice standing structure and well shape hips, the only thing is her dull black skin.. but from where I came from in Edo people of such has Ancestral tiles and spiritual connection with the Underworld. I need to hear from the igbos to explain this type of people to me in igbo land.

I mean the native pot use for spiritual sacrifice. I have looked inside her store and see something like roots, old piles of wood herbs and back of trees. so many native pots of different kinds, the odors eminating from there is somehow and too scary. they Are spiritual or herbal items.

this is making me to give her yard and chance.
Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by 3verblazing(m): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
Why not , just make sure u r in for real...
Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by Duru9(m): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
fineboynl:
Igbos help! would you date a girl that sells native Pot and spiritual Items?

this igbo girl is giving me green light in igbo land, she has a very nice standing structure and well shape hips, the only thing is her dull black skin.. but from where I came from in Edo people of such has accessory tiles and spiritual connection with the Underworld. I need to hear from the igbos to explain this type of people to me in igbo land.

I mean the native pot use for spiritual sacrifice. I have looked inside her store and see something like roots, old piles of wood herbs and back of trees. so many native pots of different kinds, the odors eminating from there is somehow and too scary. they Are spiritual or herbal items.

this is making me to give her yard and chance.

Igbo or yoruba
From your description
Na yoruba de do such business
Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by Kriss216: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
To cook you for pot no go too hard the girl since she sells pot.
Happy boiling, bro.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by sylve11: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nor worry, she wan use the abinibi ikoko arrange banga soup for you. cool
Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by Julleyjulley(f): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
Oboy, japa. grin
Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by dollytino4real(f): 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
high way to the cooking pot of love be dat! no consultation fees free of charge

1 Like

Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by mechanics(m): 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
You have to run o.
Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by esky158(m): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
u dey crazy u one use ur own hand lock ur destiny
Re: Igbos Help! Would You Date A Girl That Sells Native Pot And Spiritual Items? by fineboynl(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
Duru9:

Igbo or yoruba
From your description
Na yoruba de do such business
I just find out it's a Yoruba girl. more like he has spend so much time here.

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are Not With The Right Person / My Wedding Was A Mistake – It Is So Hard To Stay Committed-pls Advise / Don’t Sell Your Destiny On 14th February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.