Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts (39516 Views)

Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation / Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) / Dana Air Speaks On Aircraft Door That Fell Off (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by Profsam705: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by sonofElElyon: 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
1BigDesign:
My dear in this country you're on your own. Whether disable or normal
1BigDesign:
1BigDesign:

physically challenged or not

1 Like

Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by Larrykayflex: 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
Wahala for whu no get craze for head!!! But yhu for they calm down bross !!!!! Like this gan I no sure say na tears dey my eye again ...I dey suspect say if I try cry na blood go comot we frustrated gan ni..... survive gan na another thing
Once again fvck government
Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by AmazingELixir: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
lipsrsealed
wellmax:
Nigerians are unruly.
Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by basty: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
longetivity:
what where they looking at when the disabled man destroyed those costly amount of property

What were

1 Like

Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by Okoroawusa: 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
In all honesty I think the doctor over reacted knowing that as a Person With Disability no one will touch him as he destroys equipment worth millions of naira.

1 Like

Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by ransomed: 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
You postponed his flight from evening to night , prevented him from flying, did not make hotel provision for and you expected him to be suffering and smiling like most Nigerians. He displayed the odogwu in him and you are not ashamed to call him disabled. He has successfully disabled your inefficient system.
My respect to the physically challenged Dr.

15 Likes

Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by AK481(m): 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
Who will bear the cost of rescheduling and hotel and transportation to and fro?

3 Likes

Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by Miner13: 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
what of CR7 airline
Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
lagonovo:

Your comment added no value to anything.
your own opinion is yours,i only said what have encountered so far in years... Have worked with them, alot of them actually and this is my view

1 Like

Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by MrJibana: 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/dana-airline-reacts-as-passenger-goes-violent-destroys-check-in-systems

Wow... It will be interesting to see this video o... How the man dey wheelchair burst covid-19 preventive glass and still wheeled over the counter and destroyed all the systems whilst security and all staff was looking... Dana I hail una o

1 Like

Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
FarahAideed:
Now it makes sense .. The man was being childish because they were only helping him ..Nigerian local Airports are very inefficient at night
Why should they reschedule his flight, but the violence is a no no.

1 Like

Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by Ate247(m): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
In Nigeria if you don't show u can be mad. There won't take you serious. Airpeace is still owing me 67k for my to and fro cancel flight during the pandemic. Sent account number almost 2 months now. So if i go there mad now shay there will say no patience. Flight since April 2020

4 Likes

Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
arukwe123:
[s][/s] 100% rubbish. How many of them have you encountered to come to this conclusion.
you don't have to agree with my view, I said that based on encounter with lots of them..
The ones you've met might be angels, the ones have met, I did business with and I did my analysis based on what happened during biz

1 Like

Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by uuzba(m): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
southniyikaye:
Have met so many people with disabilities and one thing I notice in most (notice the most) is, because of low self esteem, they are violent, wicked sometimes and tend to react quickly to even matters that requires you laugh slightly and walk away...
And at the same time, some of them are nice, have come across some that have positive vibe so if am to judge, i will say 70% are violent while the rest 30 are good...
Do you have a disability?
If you are disabled, 2/47/365, for the rest of your life in this Nigeria with no light, no job, no facilities, you will know how they feel.
If not just keep shut.

2 Likes

Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by josite: 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
Even the Bible says oppression makes the wise man mad.you oppressed him and cause him to be temporarily insane.is he not a human being .which stupid policy should prevent him from reaching his destination like other passengers..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
uuzba:

Do you have a disability?
If you are disabled, 247/365, for the rest of your life, you will know how they feel.
If not just keep shut.
sometimes before u start foaming in the mouth, calm down and read with your senses...
You said I will understand how they feel, how is that diff from the low self esteem I put up there?

1 Like

Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by Jaqenhghar: 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
southniyikaye:
Have met so many people with disabilities and one thing I notice in most (notice the most) is, because of low self esteem, they are violent, wicked sometimes and tend to react quickly to even matters that requires you laugh slightly and walk away...
And at the same time, some of them are nice, have come across some that have positive vibe so if am to judge, i will say 70% are violent while the rest 30 are good...
How wont they be violent. You live in a country where having a disability or being at a disadvantage is a crime. Dont you see the way poor people behave too? Its because you have a culture where the downtrodden are furtherel stepped on and frustrated.

2 Likes

Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by gassbee: 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Na wao d security in d airport is so dissapointing and pathetic. How do u allow a disabled person to freely destroy equipment and properties without physically restraining him.
Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
When you offered to reschedule him till next morning, did you agree to pay his hotel bills for the night?

People wey dey sleep 4 airport no get 5 heads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
gassbee:
Na wao d security in d airport is so dissapointing and pathetic. How do u allow a disabled person to freely destroy equipment and properties without physically restraining him.

I understand. Also look am from the other way round. If the security had been caught on camera grappling with him. Na you go still talk say dem dey fight physically challenged

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by frankson1(m): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
southniyikaye:

You are correct @the bolded. I don't know if they always feel pained at their disability which, in most cases, isn't their fault. But finally, he will pay for the equipments he destroyed.
Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

How wont they be violent. You live in a country where having a disability or being at a disadvantage is a crime. Dont you see the way poor people behave too? Its because you have a culture where the downtrodden are furtherel stepped on and frustrated.
thank you for commenting reasonably... Most are just bashing me without reading properly what I wrote
Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by tobenuel(m): 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
two tales, reminds me of Mr Berkeley in the movie series "warrior". mischievous, manipulative and devilish
Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by pyx: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
That one no hard, discrimination does not mean he should destroy property.
as long he is charge to court, he will be made to pay for his foolishness.
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/dana-airline-reacts-as-passenger-goes-violent-destroys-check-in-systems
Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by olatuns2017: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
longetivity:
what where they looking at when the disabled man destroyed those costly amount of property

Try and watched YouTube on how disable fight
Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
FarahAideed:
Now it makes sense .. The man was being childish because they were only helping him ..Nigerian local Airports are very inefficient at night
Someone booked a flight at 7.am, airline rescheduled it at 9.pm.(according to you local flight are inefficient at night but they knew all these yet rescheduled at such time)
Later gave a notice that Same day that there's a change in policy.
What company does that?
That's incompetence at the highest order.
If such policies exists why can't they inform him earlier.
God should help people to leave this wicked country called Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by abnot: 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
When you offered to reschedule him till next morning, did you agree to pay his hotel bills for the night?

This particular passenger has been banned by arik and airpeace due to his violent behaviour. Only Dana and one other airline allows him to board their aircraft. I spoke to a friend who works at arik and he told me that the handlers of disabled passengers close at 8pm in Lagos thus he has been adviced long before now to plan his travels in the daytime. Oga showed up yesterday for an evening/night flight �. When they told him that there will be no staff to evacuate him at the destination he got violent in his usual way lol break their computers and slamming their office. Interestingly nobody stopped him instead they were recording him in the act .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by frankson1(m): 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
SeriouslySense:
I don't understand why they had to reschedule his flight, he is just like any other passenger

It was stated why his flight was rescheduled.
Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by Panda7(m): 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
JayDaily:
I still need a akwa ibom based architect for this job...

check my post!

oga am in uyo
I can link you to an architect
Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by Keji1012(m): 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
FarahAideed:

Did they messaged him in the first place to inform him about the reschedule of the flight?..

When they knew he was disabled why did they collect flight payment from him ?

In Abuja here, they will tell u flight is 6am and they will delay u till 10am before u board, what if u have an appointment to meet up?

6 Likes

Re: Dana Airline Passenger Destroys Check-in Systems, Dana Reacts by abnot: 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
MrJibana:

Wow... It will be interesting to see this video o... How the man dey wheelchair burst covid-19 preventive glass and still wheeled over the counter and destroyed all the systems whilst security and all staff was looking... Dana I hail una o

He’s a disabled man that was why they left him .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawyer & His Uber Driver Stuck In Lagos Flood (Photos) / Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Kicked Off Turkish Flight For Assaulting Air Hostess (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.