Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

People On The Internet Are Doodling On Snake Pics And The Results Are Hilarious - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People On The Internet Are Doodling On Snake Pics And The Results Are Hilarious (1363 Views)

Who Can Identify This Snake? (pics) / Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! / Campus Couple Whose Church Proposal Rocked The Internet Are Expecting 1st Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People On The Internet Are Doodling On Snake Pics And The Results Are Hilarious by tiffanyfan(f): 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
Snakes always have been seen as one of the scariest creatures on the planet. But not anymore! All thanks to a wise person who on one fine day with his doodle talent decided to change the world’s view towards them. He doodled hands on their pictures which turned out so adorable that a doodle war got started over the internet in which people from all around participated and showcased their crazy doodle talent on the serpent. Now the internet has full of funny collection to laugh at!

1 Like

Re: People On The Internet Are Doodling On Snake Pics And The Results Are Hilarious by tiffanyfan(f): 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
More pics

1 Share

Re: People On The Internet Are Doodling On Snake Pics And The Results Are Hilarious by Ayo081(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lol
Re: People On The Internet Are Doodling On Snake Pics And The Results Are Hilarious by Telegram234(m): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lalasticlala is now graphics designer cheesy

2 Likes

Re: People On The Internet Are Doodling On Snake Pics And The Results Are Hilarious by richmondefosa(m): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
grin cheesy
Re: People On The Internet Are Doodling On Snake Pics And The Results Are Hilarious by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
Snakes are cute, love em.
They don't bite also, except stepped on

1 Like

Re: People On The Internet Are Doodling On Snake Pics And The Results Are Hilarious by tiffanyfan(f): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
AdeOri99:
Snakes are cute, love em.
They don't bite also, except stepped on

I used to be very scared of them but I think if any pass boundary for my side...its the head that will suffer it
Re: People On The Internet Are Doodling On Snake Pics And The Results Are Hilarious by TheBlessedMAN: 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
No matter the beauty, a snake will always be a snake. My Adam can never fall for this trick. If you like, let the best costume maker work on them, I cant fall.
Re: People On The Internet Are Doodling On Snake Pics And The Results Are Hilarious by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
tiffanyfan:

I used to be very scared of them but I think if any pass boundary for my side...its the head that will suffer it
lol.
it's actually the sterotyping that got them afraid of humans, and humans likewise, we should be able to live with these wild animals without issues if there is a mutual understanding.

my inference though.

1 Like

Re: People On The Internet Are Doodling On Snake Pics And The Results Are Hilarious by tiffanyfan(f): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
AdeOri99:

lol.
it's actually the sterotyping that got them afraid of humans, and humans likewise, we should be able to live with these wild animals without issues if there is a mutual understanding.

my inference though.

No o..not supporting living with them
Re: People On The Internet Are Doodling On Snake Pics And The Results Are Hilarious by tiffanyfan(f): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
TheBlessedMAN:
No matter the beauty, a snake will always be a snake. My Adam can never fall for this trick. If you like, let the best costume maker work on them, I cant fall.

You can say that again
Re: People On The Internet Are Doodling On Snake Pics And The Results Are Hilarious by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
tiffanyfan:

No o..not supporting living with them
lol but snakes do live with humans without much ado

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Women: I Don't Want 1 Minute Man, Then This... / Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club / Should I Ask Her To Leave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.