Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) (41277 Views)

Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Gerrard59(m): 12:47am On Dec 22, 2020
abah001:
Satan is the cause of our hardship, he is using this wicked agent of darkness government and politicians to make us surfer. No wicked government and politicians we go unpunish even in grave

Please leave an innocent Satan out of this. Nigerian politicians have always been wicked right from when I was young. Those days, I knew about how they "ate" billions of naira through the headlines of The Punch and Guardian. To an extent, I had to ask my dad if people could actually eat physical money because of those headlines. So, after knowing how dysfunctional things are, if I go on to give birth to FIVE children with the poverty around, should I still blame Satan?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Gerrard59(m): 12:48am On Dec 22, 2020
cHiLdReN aRe bLeSsInGs fRoM God grin grin
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:48am On Dec 22, 2020
post=97305344:

You see your life kid emeijeh?
It will do you well in life if you learn how to read before commenting on a topic, Nairaland youngest wailer.

Buhari was also your president in 2014 right?
If you want to wail, wail with sense
Hide your head in shame kiddo.
Boss,
The president in 2014 was lucky.

The president n 2020

Emeijeh, see ur mgbe..! grin
Birds of a feather
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 22, 2020
abah001:
Satan is the cause of our hardship, he is using this wicked agent of darkness government and politicians to make us surfer. No wicked government and politicians we go unpunish even in grave
Why bring SATAN into this matter.?
How is SATAN the cause of this.?
Because the WHITEMAN told you about SATAN.
You mess your ECONOMY up, you blame SATAN..
You voted in BUHARI, you blame satan.
You rigged for BUHARI, you blame satan
You mess your KIDS up you blame satan.
You directly KILL and blame SATAN.
What if the WHITEMAN had told you it was Amadioha and Sango that are responsible for all these..?
BETTER wake up and FIX your country.
Others are Fixing theirs.
Don't be Lazy
This could be the only HEAVEN you have now.
[/i]
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Champagnegold: 12:53am On Dec 22, 2020
Committing suicide is not a way out neither acceptable. This is to me ingratitude of life that was given to you... Please say no to suicide..
It's difficult we know but it's better to be tag a begger instead
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by mechanics(m): 1:02am On Dec 22, 2020
emeijeh:
Nigerians are now committing suicide without thinking twice.

Buhari!!!! You see your life?
Hmmmm, not Buhari's fault
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 2:17am On Dec 22, 2020
She was already possessed by suicidal spirit..... The husband is still alive and they had roof and little farm which is better than nothing....

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:43am On Dec 22, 2020
Please for those of us who can comfortably afford our daily bread and even had enough to throw away, should use the good spirit of Christmas and remember those who can not afford 1 squaremeal a day not to talk of Christmas meal, following Christ is not only when you goes to churches and give to your Daddy G.Os and co , look around you and give to people who cannot afford it, don't say is it me that made them poor because it is not a choice to be poor

Note:- I am dashing all Nairalanders who are interested 400kg of tin tomatoes each as my birthday and Christmas day gift, it's not easy to share same birth date with our Lord Jesus.. I need a distribution center
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by TruthSeeker1: 2:58am On Dec 22, 2020
donbachi:
Depression...the only thing dat tells u "hmm!dis one wey u dey live na life?abeg end am make u find peace"..but,will never tell u about ur better future.it only judges one's present bad condition.

After she had "thought" about it all and put various factors into consideration, she couldn't see any hope of a better future; she couldn't see any way out of the conditions and situations that made life miserable and unbearable for her. At that point, ending her own life suddenly became a reasonable thing to do.
I've once been on the verge of committing suicide. Life can be extremely frustrating at times!
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by TruthSeeker1: 3:43am On Dec 22, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Her PROBLEMS are over now but she has created ANGUISH and Pains in the those she left behind especially those kids.
MADAM, why....?
Wish I could have assisted in my little way..

She was overwhelmed by her problems. She could no longer reason rationally to see the negative impact her action might have on those she would leave behind. Her life became worthless to her. She didn't have any hope of seeing light at the end of the tunnel. She couldn't endure it anymore!
Having faced (and still facing) some terrible difficulties myself, I understand how she must have felt before deciding to end it. I don't blame her, I only pity her. I hope the kids get help and get over whatever anguish and pain they may be going through right now.
@ the bolded:
Here is someone still living and in dire need of financial assistance. I will be very grateful. (2020274729; Polaris bank)
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Frankcallys(m): 4:53am On Dec 22, 2020
juman:
Ezza/Eziulo crisis.

Why brothers killing brothers forever?
What a anarchical country.

I don't know bro. Ezillo is my hometown and I was home when the crisis started. I lost relatives in that war before we decided to sent them packing. But now if feel so bad for this family. May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace... Amen
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by GodPraise: 5:24am On Dec 22, 2020
May her soul rest in peace.

Lesson for others: take solace in the Lord.

Nothing is too big for our Lord to solve.
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 22, 2020
You see the problem i have with people. U go born pikin finish for ground come dey complain say dem plenty say uno go fit take care of them.
To give birth to children is so oprional but to train them is a must. Why dont have one or two and live your life jeh jeh
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by aje55393: 5:42am On Dec 22, 2020
selfish and wicked mother. who is going to now take care of the 5 kids she left behind sometimes when you want to commit sucide think of your family ./
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by farem: 6:06am On Dec 22, 2020
emeijeh:

Buhari has been afflicting your generation since 1887. He caused the senseless communal war between your two ogogoro drinking clans that made her attenjpted suicide in 2014, right?
Can you tell us what they are killing themselves for? Probably over a strip of barren and erosion-cursed land
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Redhot111(m): 6:33am On Dec 22, 2020
post=97305344:

It will do you well in life if you learn how to read before commenting on a topic, Nairaland youngest wailer.

Birds of a feather

Anytime them mention Buhari this one prick go just rise. Why bros

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 22, 2020
Hardship Could Be D Cause Of Her Death.

Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by endsarrrs(f): 7:02am On Dec 22, 2020
sad
post=97305344:

Birds of a feather
It is not the load you carry that weigh you down but, the way you carry the load that weighs you down.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 22, 2020
Too bad. But just when she thinks she has put an end to the hardship, it actually just began. Suicide leads to hell fire.
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by BobbyZrealist(m): 8:29am On Dec 22, 2020
EVILFOREST:

I can see that you transported it to ETERNITY...
U dey Naija dey see something wey dey Eternity yet you no fit see vision of Buhari becoming President... grin grin
U no fit see vision of the emerging HARDSHIP in Naija and further see the possible ways out of them

That is how u people overstretch things out of proportion.
Does common sense not tell u that afterlife it's eternity,or are u an atheist?
When I commit suicide,what have I done?
Committed murder on myself,so if I was running from hardship, which hardship is greater than eternal damnation,which I only dodge here on earth only to make my suffering forever.

Wetin concern me and Buhari,only a daft or scallywag prior to 2015 will say that Buhari reign will bring progress to Nigeria,something I have known before reaching puberty.
And there is no possible way right now out of Naija's problems unless u want to be foolishly optimistic.

And next time before a reply read and digest what u read first carefully and then understand, then use logic to ask a question,don't use emotions or feelings.
That is how we know smart people.
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Mccullum: 8:56am On Dec 22, 2020
It is not easy to be depressed, she decided to kill her self by ignoring her children on what will face them after her demise,

It is unfair decision, very pathetic, poverty is a weapon of miserable life,

May Almighty Allah provide all necessary care for the husband and children she left,

Never thinks of taking your life because If you do not have patience you can not live long for a brighter and rewarding future.
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by NaMeAboki: 9:24am On Dec 22, 2020
emeijeh:

Abeg swerve!
Na Buhari caused the Ezza/Eziulo communal crisis that displaced her and therefore deprived her of her former comfortable livelihood?
Find better reason to blame Buhari - but not this one.
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by lukeyboy246: 9:41am On Dec 22, 2020
mr.president nawa, i just wonder what our village witches are waiting for.
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Oladat(m): 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
I know the lifeless man that caused her death.

Please permit me to blame Bubari for this undecided
Yes you are right.He started it in 2014 from Daura! shocked
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Plusk4u: 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
�‍♀�‍♀����� Hmmmm I speechless too shock and painful, Rip�
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by gwama2: 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
Is life very often unfair or is it men who create problems? There are those who ask God for just a child and they have nothing, there are those who easily have children and who commit suicide just because of the maintenance of these children. cool cool cool
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 6:46am On Dec 25, 2020
Ayula911:

Your a fool without reach, in fact your brain is on retrograde, is anyone prefect, if we look like that your mother go don't born born 7 . pig
Go adopt them her pikin you wey no be fool.... Ewu ghana bastard born of a raped mother by a baboon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Here Is How Sleeping Late At Night Can Kill Your Career / Family Confirms Death Of Lagos Diploma Holder Who Jumped Into Lagoon / Four Drugs Abused By Nigerians That Kill Silently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.