Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? (16444 Views)

Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? / Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda / Likely Dishes Nigerians Will Make On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
Garri, Groundnut and Sugar
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Kriss216: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
Palema007:
Lol... I'm going to SLEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! cheesy cheesy . Yours?
Lol

I'll be studying the Bible all through.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Whitelookq: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
Indomine and egg.
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by TAglobe(f): 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
miyan kuka

1 Like

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Bahamas95(m): 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
Shile981:
Garri, Groundnut and Sugar
Lol, just like my little nephew.

That child can drink garri for Africa, I wonder wetin he like for garri sef. The only thing is that he won't take it if you don't add milk.

I know he must cry that he wanna drink garri before he eats any other food tomorrow.
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Cutehector(m): 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
passionberry:
wow is been a while . Where have you been
been working on a project. How are you too?
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by chipet67(m): 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
Rice and stew
Egusi soup

Am on it noooooow...
Tomorrow I will make peanut butter, arrange ugba and palmwine.

Covid-19 shame shame shaaaaame!!!
God pass u.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by sammysmiles(m): 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
Infolenka:
My favorite: Beans and yam
Haaaaa

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by VictoriaNkechi(f): 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
nothing ohhh no money I go chop watin I see and where money carry me reach
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by AngelJennifer: 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
I am going to work, so will eat the rice the company provides.
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by joey150(m): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
kambili999:
Fried rice, beef, chicken, chocolate cake, red velvet cake, ice cream, smoothie, fruit salad.

Merry Christmas family

You're making all that alone?
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by cooltola(m): 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
some have food but cannot eat. some can eat but have no food, we have food and we can eat , glory be to God.
Breakfask- skipping
Snack- fruits or biscult
Lunch- Jollof rice
Evening- Eba/ Iyan with egusi and pepper

1 Like

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by meobizy(f): 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nothing concern me. It is another day to me. I’m planning on eating regular food. However I am not the one cooking so na fried rice things.
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
Fried rice, white rice& ofe akwu..(because of my mum LoL), salad for hubby, ofe egusi with chicken and meat.....

It's Christmas afterall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Djbond(m): 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
[qqquote author=lkillbrokehoes post=97394919]Both pounded yam with egusi soup and assorted meats, jollof rice and salad, chocolate, wines etc[/quote] make I come greet you for house. Abeg send me your address
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Djbond(m): 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
tjskii:
Yam and peppersoup for breakfast
Amala and catfish stew, with ewedu for lunch
Havent decided on dinner yet.
invite me bro. Let me come greet you.
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Juoflife1(f): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
Coconut rice and okazi soup
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Akuruoulo(m): 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
I just gave me mum money, and dnt knw what she is cooking
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by iLegendd(m): 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
Drinking garri.
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Damseldammie(f): 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
Fish pie & pepper grilled chicken with chilled baileys
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by MMXX: 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
vickydankal:

You are there.
My husband and I waybill our children to grandma
The 27th is our anniversary. We are going to consume full chicken, 3 cat fish, 4 bottles of wine and few other things starting from tomorrow.
lol this is nice.

The thought of this enjoyment is doing me one kain grin

1 Like

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by rolams(m): 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
precy111:
Just thought about it now, that Christmas is few days from now,I really don't know what to cook, that will befit that day, certainly not pounded yam because it is so stressful, not fried rice too expensive in a way,
but let's hear your opinion

Gari and epa!
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by fidelitystrs: 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
Fried Turkey with chilled fruit drink

Lunch : Fried rice with Chicken

Diner: white rice with turkey stew
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by MMXX: 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
I walked around today looking for widowed mothers to give some cash so they can add n prepare something nice for tomorrow, unfortunately I couldn't find one nearby.One guy directed me to a lady's place n when we got there she was not around,too bad.i dropped some money with the guy to give to her when she comes tomorrow though (they said she went to church)..

Tomorrow amidst all the celebration n all,I will try again maybe I'll be luckier this time..

Wanted to do this here but I have this feeling deceptive people will claim n take over the whole thing..

1 Like

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Guru9ja(m): 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
this is my first Christmas without at least #100... so am fasting all through hoping for God's grace
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Dollanaira: 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nothing
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Abdanny2000(m): 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
I will just eat my eba and soup in peace
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Bosch92: 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
precy111:
Just thought about it now, that Christmas is few days from now,I really don't know what to cook, that will befit that day, certainly not pounded yam because it is so stressful, not fried rice too expensive in a way,
but let's hear your opinion
jollof rice, fried rice smoked Turkey, fish and goat meat with vegetable sauce.
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by oluplus(m): 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
CalliDora1:
I'm making myself a dense and dark chocolate cake. With some fried croaker fish. Tired of rice.
Dora Dora,

Merry Christmas.

Please can I show?

1 Like

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Liposure: 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
Chii59:
Nothing. Anything wey dey ground.
compliments of the season
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
Liposure:
compliments of the season
Thanks. Anything for me?
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Emperor4tune(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
kwinmarvel:
Garri and groundnut
text me ur number,i want to speak with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share Your Yam Moments / Please How Can 'ofe Akwu' Be Prepared? What Are The Ingredients? / Expired Foods Can Still Be Eaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.