Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? (16499 Views)

Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? / Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda / Likely Dishes Nigerians Will Make On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Bae gonna be tidying up some noodles (like jellof garnished spargeti) prepared with mushin weed and a soft drink of lacersa (with Tom tom diluted inside it).. that's for breakfast.

Any sophisticated meal for lunch

And at night is gonna be banger, (clubbing) an am gonna be eating 6 kpekus of different types, from different geo-political zones (everything already planned)
Is gonna be a mad over you thing
Might be Executing it at quilox (#shina peller the main odogwu (my man) )

On 31st night gonna make sure I finished 2 bottles of champagne from (11:45pm till 11:59)
One for the codvid 19 pandemic I survived and one for the End SARS saga I survived this year!

Lolz... it's called test and see, not for the weak
It gives inspiration like kilode!
The inspiration can lead you to b0mb hard Aza countries like Kuwait, German and the rest
So how's this nonsense glorifying Jesus whose birthday is being celebrated?

1 Like

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Olatheo(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
smiley
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Bencolink: 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
Afang Soup

1 Like

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Goalnaldo(m): 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
Mum cooked white rice and chicken today but I'm not proud because at my age, I'm not supposed to be at home with them celebrating Christmas with them. By God's grace next year, I'll be independent. I don't know how to cook very well but I'll manage it.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Mypeople2(m): 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Rice and banga soup! Enough of jollof/fried rice!!!
grin grin cheesy Urhobo babe

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by konkonbilo(m): 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
Yam n egg
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by hollah123: 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Mum cooked white rice and chicken today but I'm not proud because at my age, I'm not supposed to be at home with them celebrating Christmas with them. By God's grace next year, I'll be independent. I don't know how to cook very well but I'll manage it.
what age bro.....or better still d range.
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
Bread, egg, sausages and Baked beans with malt for breakfast,

Roast turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy for lunch

Fried rice for dinner

But I'll be working, so!!

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by vickydankal(f): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
Cutehector:
Whole chicken with wine.

You are there.
My husband and I waybill our children to grandma
The 27th is our anniversary. We are going to consume full chicken, 3 cat fish, 4 bottles of wine and few other things starting from tomorrow.

6 Likes

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by passionberry(f): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
Cutehector:
Whole chicken with wine.
wow is been a while . Where have you been

1 Like

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by mariby: 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
Towo de mia kuka
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Nicoddemus(m): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
Just warm my two days egusi soup. No money, no joy sad
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
Goalnaldo:

Bro how old are you
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Jack005(m): 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
White Rice with goat meat stew.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by kilokeys(m): 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
I have in mind to make Chinese fried rice.

Played around mac n cheese + steak today.
So I am all fired up.

Husband material. Still single to stupor o

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Iyajelili(f): 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
Vegetable soup with lots of offal, beef and ponmo with fried chicken separately and semovita.
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kriss216:

Merry Christmas to you, Ariza.
Merry Christmas to you too Davash.
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Olatara(f): 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nothing!!!
I will run to my uncle's house.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Olatara(f): 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nothing!!!
I will run to my uncle's house.
I need money.
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Drone95(m): 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
Pop corn!
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
Moinmoin, Jollof Rice & Goat Meat

1 Like

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by ofiko123(m): 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
I came to read comments...
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by mayorkent(m): 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
Plain oat meal as usual
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Drizzy5001(m): 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
Rice and banga soup, with fried plantain and turkey.
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Stevenbright(m): 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
CalliDora1:

I live in wonderland cool

&
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Stevenbright(m): 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
CalliDora1:

I live in wonderland cool
You must be Alice and I'm definitely the one whose garden party you attended.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Bahamas95(m): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
Fried rice and chicken

But before the rice i will first of all take chicken pepper soup in the morning to warm up my stomach......It's my yearly ritual.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Kriss216: 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
Palema007:
Merry Christmas to you too Davash.
What's your plan for Christmas?
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Btruth: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ila alasepo (concoction okra soup).... I think I am right sha.
....with plenty of shaki, abodi, ponmo, and stock fish. Then will wallow it up with pupuru (if you know, you know)

I cannot come and kill myself.

Merry Christmas to my dear nairalanders brothers & sisters.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by CrazyCrane: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
Bake Cake
BbQ fish
Drinks

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kriss216:

What's your plan for Christmas?
Lol... I'm going to SLEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! cheesy cheesy . Yours?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please How Can 'ofe Akwu' Be Prepared? What Are The Ingredients? / Expired Foods Can Still Be Eaten / He Is Addicted To Coke!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.