Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? (16495 Views)

Merry Christmas Nairalanders... SHOW YOUR FOOD. What Are You Cooking Today? / Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda / Likely Dishes Nigerians Will Make On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by ab1x: 4:45am On Dec 25, 2020
Asun
efo riro and Amala

1 Like

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by dalass(f): 5:13am On Dec 25, 2020
precy111:
Just thought about it now, that Christmas is few days from now,I really don't know what to cook, that will befit that day, certainly not pounded yam because it is so stressful, not fried rice too expensive in a way,
but let's hear your opinion

Good old delicious Nigerian jollof rice, the best in Africa, with chicken and cold drinks!
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 25, 2020
BabaCommander:

Where are you based?
Maybe I can send one of yu at living near.
Ilupeju,Lagos
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by LegendAnselm: 5:52am On Dec 25, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
I expected FG to pay tertiary institutions staff before this Christmas but that never happened. I'm going to have a very bad Christmas. Circumstances made me hing my hope on that and is gonna be terrible.
boss which school ar u into Sir?
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by ubola: 6:49am On Dec 25, 2020
My wife wants to do fried rice and chicken for the family, but I prefer egusi soup with kpomo, while my children especially my second daughter wants white soup with goat meat. Only God can help us out with this kinda bill. It's well.
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Nicheey(m): 6:50am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas people, spare something for me let me too do Christmas.
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Mystique8(f): 6:59am On Dec 25, 2020
Fried rice
Jollof rice
Moimoi cool

1 Like

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by BabaCommander: 7:20am On Dec 25, 2020
EmmBim:
Ilupeju,Lagos
Sorry, I'm darned so faraway.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 25, 2020
BabaCommander:

Sorry, I'm darned so faraway.
thanks
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Lighthammer(m): 7:31am On Dec 25, 2020
Am not cooking anything because ah no get anything....
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Simonobodo(m): 9:01am On Dec 25, 2020
am just eating the remaining porridge yam I cooked yesterday
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by VTJN(m): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Both pounded yam with egusi soup and assorted meats, jollof rice and salad, chocolate, wines etc
All these for you, no forget ur boy o
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by BabaCommander: 10:32am On Dec 25, 2020
EmmBim:
thanks
U're welcome.
If you are using Mtn network, quote me with the last 4 digits of your number and flash the number in my signature. Just 1k card for u.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Jayson504(m): 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Heineken(m): 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
Btruth:
Ila alasepo (concoction okra soup).... I think I am right sha.
....with plenty of shaki, abodi, ponmo, and stock fish. Then will wallow it up with pupuru (if you know, you know)

I cannot come and kill myself.

Merry Christmas to my dear nairalanders brothers & sisters.

grin
lol you're right. Alasepo na better thing o.. Enjoy sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
BabaCommander:

U're welcome.
If you are using Mtn network, quote me with the last 4 digits of your number and flash the number in my signature. Just 1k card for u.
wow,thanks
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by BabaCommander: 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2020
EmmBim:
wow,thanks

Last 4 digits... then flash me, please.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
BabaCommander:

I use Glo sir 6750
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
BabaCommander:

Thanks so much Sir,I got it , God bless you and yours.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by BabaCommander: 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
EmmBim:
Thanks so much Sir,I got it , God bless you and yours.
Cheers!
Amen

1 Like

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
Lamb (currently marinating), goat, turkey, jollof rice, pounded yam, egusi soup, moin moin (started preparing this last night) and waldorf salad.
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Uglygurl(f): 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Btruth: 7:53am On Dec 26, 2020
Heineken:
lol you're right. Alasepo na better thing o.. Enjoy sir
thank you my person. Merry Xmas

Lol

1 Like

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Heineken(m): 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
Btruth:
thank you my person. Merry Xmas

Lol
lol same to you egbon..

1 Like

Re: What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day? by Veryfoolishboy: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
misskenny:
White Soup and Swallow

White Rice and chicken stew as usual tongue
Not bad. Today is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please How Can 'ofe Akwu' Be Prepared? What Are The Ingredients? / Expired Foods Can Still Be Eaten / He Is Addicted To Coke!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.