Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders (4389 Views)

Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media / Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
Blessed is the hand that giveth op you are bless.
Re: My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders by Novax(m): 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders by Rhodaogunpeju(f): 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders by Lovethaa: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
Vinaluv:
Blessed is the hand that giveth op you are bless.

Amen.. I wanted to pick a female would have chosen you but u obviously don't need it since u did not put up a number... Thanks all d same

1 Like

Re: My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders by Lovethaa: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
Rhodaogunpeju:

Reply mail with bank details ma .. merry Xmas
Re: My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
No time
Re: My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders by Rhodaogunpeju(f): 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lovethaa:

Replied...
Re: My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lovethaa:

I replied mail since last night sir
Re: My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
No Use Person Play Ooo.
Re: My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders by scofield114: 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders by WorkTheTalk(m): 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders by Rhodaogunpeju(f): 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lovethaa:

Omg!! Thank you and God bless you.. I just got the alert

1 Like

Re: My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders by RealGboy: 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
Rhodaogunpeju:

Omg!! Thank you and God bless you.. I just got the alert

Smellysperm is coming for u
Re: My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders by BoneCollector: 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ok oooo dey catch cruise
Re: My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
RealGboy:

Smellysperm is coming for u
Bros no wahala,if he doesn't send no p,life goes on
we move
Re: My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lovethaa:

Amen.. I wanted to pick a female would have chosen you but u obviously don't need it since u did not put up a number... Thanks all d same

Thanks sir am ok with what i have, i like it when people give out to those who need it the most. Thanks
Re: My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders by Disturb: 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
Tapout07:
bro... Anywhere this thing de sup next time.. Mention me sharp...
Thanks
Re: My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders by Xxx123xxx(m): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders by posh4545(m): 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders by Caxmir: 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders by Cutemind: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders by sputniksblues: 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
[quote author=Lovethaa .

Dear @lovethaa,
as you but a smile on the face of the good people if Narialand. I pray that the good Lord bless you and your family.
as we are about to enter a new year. I prophecy God's bless and grace on all your endeavours.
in Jesus name. (AMEN)..

I choose @1. because you will be the first in all things and not the last.
God bless you as you but a smile on me and my siblings sir.
. @lovethaa
Re: My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders by prince2pac(m): 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lovethaa:

bro please no pass me by, I chose 8 on page one
Re: My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders by chidiogo123(f): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lovethaa:

I choose 3, please really need this for foodstuffs and drugs. God bless you richly.
Re: My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders by BigDick70inch(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lovethaa:
Christmas is by the corner , and alot of Nigerians cannot afford a Good Christmas meal..so many are walking around broke and jobless
Oh if only people love each other , the world will be a better place .
I have decided to bless just 4 people with 20k ... To show love . pls only comment if you truly need the assistance... And also my fellow nairalnders that are rich and doing well..
Put a smile on someone face this festive period,it doesn't have to be 20k even 1k can go a long way ...
.. let's put a smile on someone face ...

Don't drop account number or phone number.... Just pick a number from 1-10....I'll quote whoever the spirit leads me to bless.... Happy Christmas in advance

My Oga Oo.......
It pain me so much am jux seeing this.......... Pls I really need money.....even if i dont get up to 20k...pls jux drop something for biko.....God bless!!!!!!!
Re: My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders by Queenflourish(f): 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lovethaa:

Please pick me I will so much appreciate

May God Almighty abundantly bless you for your benevolence
Re: My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders by Karex81(m): 7:38am On Dec 23, 2020
@Lovethaa abeg no kill that your babe

1 Like

Re: My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders by SherUnlock: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2020
Karex81:
@Lovethaa abeg no kill that your babe
lol
Re: My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders by Ruthluv4(f): 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
I choose number 1
Re: My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders by OSADNA009(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
Re: My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
pls lovethaa
I pick number 3, because that is my favorite football position as a left footer
boss please i really need financial assistance, 20k would get me a low entry smartphone, i have been stuck with my itel java phn for the whole of 2020
your help would be much appreciated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Continue Laffing Girls Doing Hook Up / What Is The #1 Thing Women Lie About / Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.