Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

The Power Of A Wise Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Power Of A Wise Woman (1081 Views)

As A Wise Woman...help Him With DAN- JAAN 10 For Him To Help You��� / How To Be A Wise Woman / How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power Of A Wise Woman by Mercisharelove(f): 6:17am On Dec 22, 2020
Young girls, especially women are very great instrument to change this world or destroy it.

They can actually control men. You know men feel they are leaders, but not to a charming queen he truely loves with all his heart he can actually go any mile to protect her.

So with your favour, beauty and strength bring men to him - your heavenly master and father God Almighty.

Woman took man out of God‘s presence before, man - CHRIST JESUS brought man into his bossom and gave the woman - mary - the harlot to bring in his brethren.

I‘m begging you girls, common bring the world - men back to your heavenly father God Almighty who craves to fellowship with us.

By the wisdom of a woman the family is built. Build our family around the world.

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of A Wise Woman by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:46am On Dec 22, 2020
Our generation of women are hoes. They can't do it.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of A Wise Woman by Mercisharelove(f): 7:10am On Dec 22, 2020
[quote author=PUSSYHOE post=97311959]Our generation of women are hoes. They can't do it.[/quote.]

With God Almighty all things are possible
Re: The Power Of A Wise Woman by tobechi74: 7:34am On Dec 22, 2020
By playing victim, they have power

1 Like

Re: The Power Of A Wise Woman by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 22, 2020
Mercisharelove:
Young girls, especially women are very great instrument to change this world or destroy it.

They can actually control men. You know men feel they are leaders, but not to a charming queen he truely loves with all his heart he can actually go any mile to protect her.

So with your favour, beauty and strength bring men to him - your heavenly master and father God Almighty.

Woman took man out of God‘s presence before, man - CHRIST JESUS brought man into his bossom and gave the woman - mary - the harlot to bring in his brethren.

I‘m begging you girls, common bring the world - men back to your heavenly father God Almighty who craves to fellowship with us.

By the wisdom of a woman the family is built. Build our family around the world.
Dat's 4 Dem. No Woman Can Control Me.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of A Wise Woman by Jodha(f): 8:23am On Dec 22, 2020
Hmm
Re: The Power Of A Wise Woman by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:25am On Dec 22, 2020
Mercisharelove:

God forbid not in this life nor in the next life will i allow women to control me God forbid

1 Like

Re: The Power Of A Wise Woman by Mercisharelove(f): 8:44am On Dec 22, 2020
DONFRANSKID:
God forbid not in this life nor in the next life will i allow women to control me God forbid

Oklahoma
Re: The Power Of A Wise Woman by SlurUsername1: 9:54am On Dec 22, 2020
Useless bluepilled thread.
You women are over extimating and over rating yourselves these days.
What else is a woman better at aside making babies and managing the home?
Mere baby making machines yapping thrash

1 Like

Re: The Power Of A Wise Woman by Dreadlock69(m): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Useless bluepilled thread.
You women are over extimating and over rating yourselves these days.
What else is a woman better at aside making babies and managing the home?
Mere baby making machines yapping thrash

Hiahhhh
My mother is a woman oooo
Re: The Power Of A Wise Woman by Mercisharelove(f): 10:49am On Dec 22, 2020
Dreadlock69:

Hiahhhh
My mother is a woman oooo

Tell the one who is emperor of the world. Delivered by a woman, breastfed by a woman and nurtured by a woman, what else
Re: The Power Of A Wise Woman by abebi77572: 11:59am On Dec 22, 2020
Our generation of women are hoes. They can't do it.
Re: The Power Of A Wise Woman by Mercisharelove(f): 11:59am On Dec 22, 2020
Grace unspeakable
Re: The Power Of A Wise Woman by Mercisharelove(f): 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
Impressive
Re: The Power Of A Wise Woman by Votukpa(m): 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Listen closely because you won't learn this stuff in church:

Power is not ability to do work, nor to control anything, nor does it have to do with anything physical. Power is a spiritual thing. Power makes you super normal because you know higher (super) laws and apply them. Period.

Women have power not because of their beauty, but because they are doorways into the spirit realm. Every woman is a door way into the unseen. Life (spirit) comes from the spirit realm and every life comes through the female. He who finds a wife finds a good thing and gets favor from God. God is a spirit and is in the spirit realm. That means it is not only children that a man can get from a woman's 'portal'. He can get favors. Favor = stuff you get without exerting physical force or ability to obtain. Favor comes from the spirit. Favor is spiritual but manifested in physical things. . By implication, it is also possible for a woman to destroy a man from the spirit realm of darkness, where evil things emerge from. Women can be doorways, unlocking good or evil to a man. Women are doorways through the spirit. This why they have more power in this world than men. This is the real reason why many men worship women.

Nevertheless,

Men are called to serve God and not women. Women. Are called to serve men. A woman cannot bring a man to God. Only God can bring man to himself. Women have power to bring good things and evil things to a man, depending on how he relates and deals with her.

This is why women have more 'power' than men in this world. Women are spiritual doorways, but men have better access to God that women. Both were designed as such.

Men will find God if they stop making women their god, because of they power the represent on this earth.
Re: The Power Of A Wise Woman by Mercisharelove(f): 8:19am On Dec 23, 2020
Votukpa:

Listen closely because you won't learn this stuff in church:

Power is not ability to do work, nor to control anything, nor does it have to do with anything physical. Power is a spiritual thing. Power makes you super normal because you know higher (super) laws and apply them. Period.

Women have power not because of their beauty, but because they are doorways into the spirit realm. Every woman is a door way into the unseen. Life (spirit) comes from the spirit realm and every life comes through the female. He who finds a wife finds a good thing and gets favor from God. God is a spirit and is in the spirit realm. That means it is not only children that a man can get from a woman's 'portal'. He can get favors. Favor = stuff you get without exerting physical force or ability to obtain. Favor comes from the spirit. Favor is spiritual but manifested in physical things. . By implication, it is also possible for a woman to destroy a man from the spirit realm of darkness, where evil things emerge from. Women can be doorways, unlocking good or evil to a man. Women are doorways through the spirit. This why they have more power in this world than men. This is the real reason why many men worship women.

Nevertheless,

Men are called to serve God and not women. Women. Are called to serve men. A woman cannot bring a man to God. Only God can bring man to himself. Women have power to bring good things and evil things to a man, depending on how he relates and deals with her.

This is why women have more 'power' than men in this world. Women are spiritual doorways, but men have better access to God that women. Both were designed as such.

Men will find God if they stop making women their god, because of they power the represent on this earth.

Listen more carefully because your mind is oblivious of this

You lack understanding and couldn't understand the article.

The piece never magnified any of the gender but only gave a clue on how soul could be won.

Next time before you write long episode, read very well before you comment.
Re: The Power Of A Wise Woman by Mercisharelove(f): 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
Happy
Re: The Power Of A Wise Woman by Sunijacks(m): 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
They have the chances of controling a man only if the man loves her with the while of his heart.

As for me I'd rather love with my head or not love at all FULL STOP.
Re: The Power Of A Wise Woman by Mercisharelove(f): 5:51am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas
Re: The Power Of A Wise Woman by Mercisharelove(f): 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
Wisdom

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Is Begging Me To Cover His Shame After Accusing Me Of Infertility For / She Is 90 Years Old And Wants To Marry You. Will U Marry Her? / What Is Her Plan, One-sided Love From A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.