Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' (4475 Views)

I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by Paulchris(m): 11:07am On Jan 22, 2018
This is 2018,Kings are wiser

Re: How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by Paulchris(m): 11:09am On Jan 22, 2018

Re: How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 22, 2018
Extort them before them extort you.

1 Like

Re: How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by Pubichairs(m): 11:13am On Jan 22, 2018
those pick up lines are damn lame, only dumb bitches fall for such

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by Cowbuoy: 11:13am On Jan 22, 2018
Looks like the girl still curved you lass lass.. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by donstan18: 11:13am On Jan 22, 2018
So the meaning of "Wise" has changed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by Cowbuoy: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2018
Pubichairs:

Walahitalahi... grin

7 Likes

Re: How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by IamLEGEND1: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2018

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by OgahBohz: 11:31am On Jan 22, 2018
obviously the girl is a learner , ND probably jst 22 to 25 yrs of age ...

try an experienced 29 to 32 yr old slay ...

if ur not talking marriage ...

ur blocked ASAP!

9 Likes

Re: How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by RickandMorty: 11:50am On Jan 22, 2018
lol lol lol olo
lol lol lol lol
lol lol lol lol
lol lol lol lol
lol lol lol lol lol

I can't believe this is how adults chat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by Ifakiland(m): 11:54am On Jan 22, 2018
Kids chatting

3 Likes

Re: How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 22, 2018
This is nonsense

I saw 'God' more times than I could count undecided

1 Like

Re: How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by Biafraqueen(f): 11:57am On Jan 22, 2018
The conversation is too boring and lack a logical contents ....

2 Likes

Re: How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
He is just flattering her ego n making her feel good about her self while simultaneously making fool of himself...

Guys please never chat like these with a girl if you have SELF RESPECT

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by LessNoise: 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
Pubichairs:

Mr. Expert of Pick-up lines.....like you would have faired better

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by ubunja(m): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
OgahBohz:
obviously the girl is a learner , ND probably jst 22 to 25 yrs of age ...

try an experienced 29 to 32 yr old slay ...

if ur not talking marriage ...

ur blocked ASAP!
why the hell would a normal guy waste time with the fossilized pvssy of a 29-32 yr old woman
i stick to the 19-22 age group.tyte pussay and hard boobs. i dont need experience, just a fresh body

3 Likes

Re: How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by hibeekay007(m): 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
The girl already likes the guy, that explains all the 'lol'..wether she's 25 or 35, once a girl really fancies a guy, she instantly becomes a baby for him alone.
Re: How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by Cannonleo(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
oops the bozz has seen the shit
Re: How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by Fussbot: 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
This one no even get any boy for her life talkless of boyfriend. The funny thing is, the op is feeling himself like-he had passed where other guys would fail. Oponu.. Lol

When you meet the real "I have a boyfriend" girl, u'd have no choice than to respect the relationship and move on. If you have time, you wait until there is a loophole and shoot ur shot..

Back to topic, the girl up there is single na y she dey laugh at ur unfunny jokes. Happy straffing..

1 Like

Re: How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by Syphax(m): 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
Bullshit
Re: How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by balaclava: 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Pubichairs:

Not just 'pick up' lines
Show us your 'trailer' lines kwa
Re: How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by ubunja(m): 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
i cringe when i remember the old times of immaturity when i relied on pickup lines cry
pick up lines are lame.and guys who rely on them are amateurs who dont have a clue on female nature.once a guy says his pickup line and a gal shoots a sharp line back, just watch how mute the guy goes...he totally freezes and his brain shuts down grin hilarious...

2 Likes

Re: How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
Dude sound like a friendzone material.
Re: How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by 9jaBloke: 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
I just wasted two minutes of my life. sad
Re: How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by OgahBohz: 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
ubunja:

why the hell would a normal guy waste time with the fossilized pvssy of a 29-32 yr old woman
i stick to the 19-22 age group.tyte pussay and hard boobs. i dont need experience, just a fresh body

what u are saying is dif from what the op is saying

everyone would choose a fresher over and oldie any day...

the point is the young ones get moved easily by mere words ...

BT the oldies .. if ur nt talking abt marriage.. they can never consider u, talk more of dating u..

come did u even read the post ?
Re: How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by Ezionye(f): 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
*yawns*
Re: How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by ubunja(m): 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
OgahBohz:

what u are saying is dif from what the op is saying

everyone would choose a fresher over and oldie any day...

the point is the young ones get moved easily by mere words ...

BT the oldies .. if ur nt talking abt marriage.. they can never consider u, talk more of dating u..

come did u even read the post ?
dont come to me and act stupid.do you see my post qouting OP?
read the post i qouted and chill.
Re: How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
ubunja:

Lol..grin
Re: How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by edmaraja: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
Is this one an achievement?
Re: How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
D babe go still friend zone am, he jst doesn't knw it yet.
Re: How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by OgahBohz: 8:34am On Jan 23, 2018
ubunja:

dont come to me and act stupid.do you see my post qouting OP?
read the post i qouted and chill.

na u mumu pass , was it not my post u quoted ... abi u high ni, or I don't know what I meant with what i posted

e be like u don mix omi gutter with coke ...
Re: How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' by OgahBohz: 8:38am On Jan 23, 2018
Nesso:
D babe go still friend zone am, he jst doesn't knw it yet.

if he plays well he won't be zoned , eventually the babe will fight with her current boo someday, ND she will ho running to this guy.. u no ladies have fish brain ..

trust me if u smart escaping Frnd zone is simple! ..

never be too nice ,
never be too available .

but always know when to tke the right moves ..!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me As A Result Of Me Wanting A Low-budget Wedding / How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? / (video):Nigerian ‘toy Boy’ Leaks Chat With His Sugar Mummy Who Sent Him N500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.