Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,284 members, 7,957,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

Help Me Look Into this Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Look Into this Nairalanders (418 Views)

Please Help Me Look At This Situation.did I Mess Things Up / Please Help Me Look Into This To Clear My Conscience / See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Look Into this Nairalanders by omotoshodontee1: 8:38am On Dec 22, 2020
Good morning house,pls how can I get my mtn puk number..av lost the SIM pack and am unable to answer the customer care questions correctly thus preventing me from getting it from them..any other alternatives?I trust u guys to help me out on this
Re: Help Me Look Into this Nairalanders by HQuadreal: 8:58am On Dec 22, 2020
omotoshodontee1:
Good morning house,pls how can I get my mtn puk number..av lost the SIM pack and am unable to answer the customer care questions correctly thus preventing me from getting it from them..any other alternatives?I trust u guys to help me out on this

If you still have access to the Sim, download mymtnapp on google play store and follow the link below.
https://help.mtnonline.com/kb/help/content/200100000032737/Viewing-PUK-on-myMTN-App

Thank you.
Re: Help Me Look Into this Nairalanders by omotoshodontee1: 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
HQuadreal:

If you still have access to the Sim, download mymtnapp on google play store and follow the link below.
https://help.mtnonline.com/kb/help/content/200100000032737/Viewing-PUK-on-myMTN-App

Thank you.
thank boss but I don't av access to the SIM again..any other option?
Re: Help Me Look Into this Nairalanders by HQuadreal: 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
omotoshodontee1:
thank boss but I don't av access to the SIM again..any other option?
No sir.

Thank you.
Re: Help Me Look Into this Nairalanders by JONSYN7154: 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
Go to their service outlets they will attend to you. Go with your ID card.

(1) (Reply)

Names Of Person You Can't Date. Please mention them / I Wanna Break Some Few More Hearts Before This Month Ends. / VALENTINE'S DAY: 20 Things That Will Likely Happen On Sunday 14th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.