Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Pls Help Its Life And Death - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Its Life And Death (779 Views)

Masturbation Or Mouth-Action May Lead To Depression, Low Self Esteem And Death / And Death Took Away My High School Crush Forever / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Its Life And Death by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 22, 2020
Famz in the house
I was contemplating whether to post this but I've finally decided to post it
My junior brother has been sick since early December , he has been pissing one dark like urine that looks like blood , the colour exactly like engine oil .
Since then he has been down with height temperature , shivering , loss of apetitie , (hr only drinks pap and eats fruits ). He can't breath well also , headaches .
We took him to igando hospital on the 14 of December , when we showed them a sample of his piss , they said its blood he's utinating .
They referred is to lasuth Ikeja
We went there asap , we was asked to conduct some test , I'll post the pic below ..
We successfully carried out the test , bought drug and used , but still symptoms is still there .
We went back to lasuth , they keep posting us ,
So my mum took him to one hospital like that in our area , we was asked to get some drug and placed him on admission ,
But the thing is we have run out of fund buying drugs and doing test worth 30,100 naira.
Pls I beg the house of nairaland to help us with some money. Pls we really need it now
My brother is still pissing the brownish piss
I'll post pics of the teat we carried out in lasuth
They refuse to admit my brother o
We need roughly about 20k pls house

Re: Pls Help Its Life And Death by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 22, 2020

Re: Pls Help Its Life And Death by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 22, 2020
wahala don finally buy Lamborghini

sorry about your illed bro,me sef dey find joy,shi shi i no get

Re: Pls Help Its Life And Death by mathong: 10:34am On Dec 22, 2020
While admitted in Hospital, then get a good man of God to visit him at hospital. Might be spiritual attack... December month with it's markets!!!
Re: Pls Help Its Life And Death by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 22, 2020
4 gt bank
Re: Pls Help Its Life And Death by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 22, 2020
mathong:
While admitted in Hospital, then get a good man of God to visit him at hospital. Might be spiritual attack... December month with it's markets!!!
Yh thanks bro
Re: Pls Help Its Life And Death by hashtagged(m): 11:00am On Dec 22, 2020
I was thinking kidney or bladder infection but his kidneys and bladder from the ultrasound are ok.
And his parameters are also ok.

At this rate it's either cancer or a bad urinary tract infection, did they test his urine for signs of infection.
But from his symptoms his kidneys are definitely in a very bad shape.

This isn't normal it might be a spiritual attack, go to a church urgently.
Am really sorry bro
Re: Pls Help Its Life And Death by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 22, 2020
hashtagged:
I was thinking kidney or bladder infection but his kidneys and bladder from the ultrasound are ok.
And his parameters are also ok.

At this rate it's either cancer or a bad urinary tract infection, did they test his urine for signs of infection.

This isn't normal it might be a spiritual attack, go to a church urgently.
Am really sorry bro
Our redeem church pastor has prayed for him sha , and is still praying for him ..
Re: Pls Help Its Life And Death by hashtagged(m): 11:03am On Dec 22, 2020
Plshelpmybrothe:

Our redeem church pastor has prayed for him sha , and is still praying for him ..

Ok just continue believing God can do everything, he didn't die on the cross for this to happen to your brother God forbid.
It would be ok.
Re: Pls Help Its Life And Death by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 22, 2020
hashtagged:

Ok just continue believing God can do everything, he didn't die on the cross for this to happen to your brother God forbid.
It would be ok.
Yh thanks bro
Re: Pls Help Its Life And Death by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 22, 2020
Plshelpmybrothe:
Famz in the house
I was contemplating whether to post this but I've finally decided to post it
My junior brother has been sick since early December , he has been pissing one dark like urine that looks like blood , the colour exactly like engine oil .
Since then he has been down with height temperature , shivering , loss of apetitie , (hr only drinks pap and eats fruits ). He can't breath well also , headaches .
We took him to igando hospital on the 14 of December , when we showed them a sample of his piss , they said its blood he's utinating .
They referred is to lasuth Ikeja
We went there asap , we was asked to conduct some test , I'll post the pic below ..
We successfully carried out the test , bought drug and used , but still symptoms is still there .
We went back to lasuth , they keep posting us ,
So my mum took him to one hospital like that in our area , we was asked to get some drug and placed him on admission ,
But the thing is we have run out of fund buying drugs and doing test worth 30,100 naira.
Pls I beg the house of nairaland to help us with some money. Pls we really need it now
My brother is still pissing the brownish piss
I'll post pics of the teat we carried out in lasuth
They refuse to admit my brother o
We need roughly about 20k pls house
Alaye go work , nobody fit give you 20k in this recession
No b today person dey die , better go find job , if you b girl now , you fit see but as per guy
Baba go find work
Re: Pls Help Its Life And Death by anozie33146: 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: Pls Help Its Life And Death by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
anozie33146:
Guys thanks
Re: Pls Help Its Life And Death by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
Cc lalasticala
Front page pls
God help us

(1) (Reply)

Who Know Where This Girl Disappear To / To The Most Amazing Angel That I Fall In Love With(ife Mi) / She Said She's Fixed, Should I Back Off Or Still Chase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.