Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

To The Most Amazing Angel That I Fall In Love With(ife Mi) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Most Amazing Angel That I Fall In Love With(ife Mi) (785 Views)

I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused / Why Do I Fall In Love With White Girls That Smoke / How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Most Amazing Angel That I Fall In Love With(ife Mi) by sirjamesjnr(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
Sweetheart, you have always been the very best friend to me right from the day we met. I may lack the right words to let you know on this valentine day how much you mean to me.
The sounds of your voice, like a melody for my heart, is sweet, gentle, it always eases the pain. The touch of your hands makes me forget about everything that seemed important before. The expression on your face is a divine picture created by God. Ife mi, I want to dissolve in your inner beauty and love.
I need you to know there’s this thing that holds my heart down whenever I think about you, I would have called it love, but it’s more than just love, and Words lack a name for it. Indeed, I am glad that you are my own, and I am yours, true soul mates we shall always be to each other. In times of challenges, know that I am always here to lend a helping hand. In tough times, know that I will always have your back to protect. No matter how tough the situation gets, know that you will always have my shoulder to lean on.
I can’t explain the way you make me feel when I hear your voice or see your face, but I adore it. Loving you is the best thing that has ever happen to me. I never regret the day you came looking for an apartment to rent on this platform(Nairaland), Since that day, you became everything I ever dream of in a woman.
You are the sweetness that breathes love into my heart and my tongue shows forth the fruit of your sweetness. What else do I want in a woman? Babe, beyond the physical look, you remain the truest person who has made my life so beautiful. Sometimes I check the mirror again and all I see is the expression of your loving heart.
Happy Valentine. DrFunmisticGlow.
I choose Nairaland to send this to you because this is where it all started. ...

1 Like

Re: To The Most Amazing Angel That I Fall In Love With(ife Mi) by Kriss216: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
Publicly showing how foolish one can be is the height of senselessness!

Kpekus wey no be you deflower, you come dey mumu on top undecided
Re: To The Most Amazing Angel That I Fall In Love With(ife Mi) by Jeon(f): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Sweetheart, you have always been the very best friend to me right from the day we met. I may lack the right words to let you know on this valentine day how much you mean to me.
The sounds of your voice, like a melody for my heart, is sweet, gentle, it always eases the pain. The touch of your hands makes me forget about everything that seemed important before. The expression on your face is a divine picture created by God. Ife mi, I want to dissolve in your inner beauty and love.
I need you to know there’s this thing that holds my heart down whenever I think about you, I would have called it love, but it’s more than just love, and Words lack a name for it. Indeed, I am glad that you are my own, and I am yours, true soul mates we shall always be to each other. In times of challenges, know that I am always here to lend a helping hand. In tough times, know that I will always have your back to protect. No matter how tough the situation gets, know that you will always have my shoulder to lean on.
I can’t explain the way you make me feel when I hear your voice or see your face, but I adore it. Loving you is the best thing that has ever happen to me. I never regret the day you came looking for an apartment to rent on this platform(Nairaland), Since that day, you became everything I ever dream of in a woman.
You are the sweetness that breathes love into my heart and my tongue shows forth the fruit of your sweetness. What else do I want in a woman? Babe, beyond the physical look, you remain the truest person who has made my life so beautiful. Sometimes I check the mirror again and all I see is the expression of your loving heart.
I choose Nairaland to send this to you because this is where it all started. ...

WOW

1 Like

Re: To The Most Amazing Angel That I Fall In Love With(ife Mi) by Phenomenal16(f): 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
Awwwnnn
This is beautiful
Re: To The Most Amazing Angel That I Fall In Love With(ife Mi) by sirjamesjnr(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Kriss216:

You need Love. Sorry, I can't help you.

1 Like

Re: To The Most Amazing Angel That I Fall In Love With(ife Mi) by Kriss216: 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
You need Love. Sorry, I can't help you.
Love of God is okay for me, bro.
Re: To The Most Amazing Angel That I Fall In Love With(ife Mi) by sirjamesjnr(m): 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
Kriss216:

Love of God is okay for me, bro.
You know God loves you yet you sound frustrated and rejected? Learn to love yourself and be happy for others, I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: To The Most Amazing Angel That I Fall In Love With(ife Mi) by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
sirjamesjnr:

Nice one bro. Very cool

1 Like

Re: To The Most Amazing Angel That I Fall In Love With(ife Mi) by sirjamesjnr(m): 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Nice one bro. Very cool
Thanks Bro...Happy Val.

1 Like

Re: To The Most Amazing Angel That I Fall In Love With(ife Mi) by Eyeness: 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
i cherish you, love you always,.
Happy?! I love you
Sad? I love you.
Angry? I love you.
High? I love you,
Mellow? I love you.

No matter my state of mind, i love you.

Every part of you.

You are the leaven in my bread.
The alcohol in my wine
The THC in my pot
The nicotine in my cigar.
The MDMX in my money
The sugar in my cake.
The tiny garage to your big truck.

I love you emotionally too.

You rock. Literally wink
Re: To The Most Amazing Angel That I Fall In Love With(ife Mi) by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
cherish you, love you always,.
Happy?! I love you
Sad? I love you.
Angry? I love you.
High? I love you,
Mellow? I love you.

Every part of you.

The alcohol in my wine
The THC in my pot
The MDMX in my money
The sugar in my cake.

You rock. Literally wink
Re: To The Most Amazing Angel That I Fall In Love With(ife Mi) by Harlequeen: 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
Hi
Re: To The Most Amazing Angel That I Fall In Love With(ife Mi) by Odoogu(m): 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
this write up is deep and it seems it's from your heart but bro, does she feel the same way? cheesy
Re: To The Most Amazing Angel That I Fall In Love With(ife Mi) by Offpoint1: 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nothing person no go see
Re: To The Most Amazing Angel That I Fall In Love With(ife Mi) by SILENTandSMART2: 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
What is this one sayin' for god sake cheesy

To you now you're un love grin

Misplaced priority everywhere all the werey things you wrote ain't necessary at all wink

This is lust not love
Re: To The Most Amazing Angel That I Fall In Love With(ife Mi) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
Kriss216:

Mad wizard, is it his fault that you are so short that no lady agrees to look your way,silly short man

1 Like

Re: To The Most Amazing Angel That I Fall In Love With(ife Mi) by sirjamesjnr(m): 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
Harlequeen:
Hi
Hey, happy val.
Re: To The Most Amazing Angel That I Fall In Love With(ife Mi) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
What is this one sayin' for god sake cheesy

To you now you're un love grin

Misplaced priority everywhere all the werey things you wrote ain't necessary at all wink

This is lust not love
Another wizard spotted,leave here before holy ghost fire descend on you

1 Like

Re: To The Most Amazing Angel That I Fall In Love With(ife Mi) by SILENTandSMART2: 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
Zzor:
Another wizard spotted,leave here before holy ghost fire descend on you

grin grin

Nah me be wizard ooooo ,what nonsense ,, don't ever say that to me again , shey you know me ni

Wait shey you're mad ni or what ? undecided

I said my mind jare and dats the truth lemme alone aunty tongue
Re: To The Most Amazing Angel That I Fall In Love With(ife Mi) by Bodyodour: 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
sirjamesjnr:

I pity you ! Shameless goat! Love never do you shege na y u dey talk like this
Re: To The Most Amazing Angel That I Fall In Love With(ife Mi) by sirjamesjnr(m): 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
Odoogu:
this write up is deep and it seems it's from your heart but
bro, does she feel the same way? cheesy
Maybe we should ask Drfunmi
Re: To The Most Amazing Angel That I Fall In Love With(ife Mi) by alade26632: 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
this write up is deep and it seems it's from your heart but
bro, does she feel the same way?
Re: To The Most Amazing Angel That I Fall In Love With(ife Mi) by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:32am On Feb 15, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
cherish you, love you always,.
Happy?! I love you
Sad? I love you.
Angry? I love you.
High? I love you,
Mellow? I love you.

Every part of you.

The alcohol in my wine
The THC in my pot
The MDMX in my money
The sugar in my cake.

You rock. Literally wink
Ife mi, this is too much for me... I love you and I am in love with you.

(1) (Reply)

Wahala No Dey Finish, Lady Trying To Force Pregnancy On Innocent Guy( Video) / If Not For The Way You Told Me My Small Lolipop Matters,. I Would Av Die / Tu Face Aka 2baba Reveals Why He Choose Annie Above Other Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.