Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

What Odd Hours Can You Not Take You Partner's Calls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Odd Hours Can You Not Take You Partner's Calls? (248 Views)

How Do You Feel When Sleeping With Someone's Partner And The Co-partner Calls / Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating / Igbo-man Last Only 30 Seconds In Bed, Partner Calls Another Man To Finish Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Odd Hours Can You Not Take You Partner's Calls? by seanjost: 10:24am On Dec 22, 2020
Frankly speaking, odd hours of the day are to be respected regardless of what is or not.

But under extenuating circumstances, there could be some exceptions

Re: What Odd Hours Can You Not Take You Partner's Calls? by fati2001(m): 10:28am On Dec 22, 2020
seanjost:
Frankly speaking, odd hours of the day are to be respected regardless of what is or not.

But under extenuating circumstances, there could be some exceptions

any hour
Re: What Odd Hours Can You Not Take You Partner's Calls? by mathong: 10:29am On Dec 22, 2020
Any minute excepted on special occasions like night duty that doesn't permit phone call
Re: What Odd Hours Can You Not Take You Partner's Calls? by Scarrr: 10:31am On Dec 22, 2020
Abi
Re: What Odd Hours Can You Not Take You Partner's Calls? by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 22, 2020
don't call me when I'm sleeping,I won't answer

1 Like

Re: What Odd Hours Can You Not Take You Partner's Calls? by yanabasee(m): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2020
Imagine you have a stressed job and often exhausted... And your partner finds it normal to be calling you at 11pm to tell you that she loves you and wants you to know that...

And after picking the call, you can't catch up with the sleep and have to stay up through out the night....And you suffer at work the next day....

Haba, there should be understanding in every relationship na......

1 Like

Re: What Odd Hours Can You Not Take You Partner's Calls? by Henrywalker: 10:40am On Dec 22, 2020
After midnight, just try n mind your business!!!
Some relationships are just distractions!
Re: What Odd Hours Can You Not Take You Partner's Calls? by hashtagged(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2020
From around 7pm-7am calling me within these hours I won't pick up even if am awake
Re: What Odd Hours Can You Not Take You Partner's Calls? by khia: 11:01am On Dec 22, 2020
hashtagged:
From around 7pm-7am calling me within these hours I won't pick up even if am awake

You're not in a relationship.

(1) (Reply)

If You've Sponsored Your Girlfriend To School, You Are A Philanthropist / What Is Your Greatest Fear In Life / Should Nigerian Hospitals Conduct Compulsory DNA Test After Childbirth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.