Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,877 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas (44519 Views)

Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
mii4u:

Wat is ur problem? The pple dat can read and comprehend has commented accordingly and I think they're d ones I'm running minds with and not everyone on this platform. I wonder how u pass ur exams wen u can't comprehend a simple write up
What exams are you talking about? You mean the one you paid for or sort out or ask you next neighbors while writing in your Nigerian failure called universities.
I am proud and happy, I am not product of failed educational systems like the one you got in your foolish educational system in Nigeria.
I earn mine, you? probably the stories making online of failed educational systems filled with mockery around the world.
grin grin grin grin.
Someone who passed his exams can't decide for himself or think outright for himself but need the ill advice from faceless people only God knows where they come from. grin grin.
They're three types of decision makers.
1. DECISIVE.
2. INDECISIVE
3. NOT DECISIVE.
you're at number 3. that's what you're, you wait for others decisions before you take decisions on your own.
Take the back seat, you're useless.
I wouldn't take for seconds someone that can't make decisions for himself but wait for others opinions it shows how empty you are.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by IbadanJohnWick(f): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
Realhommie:
I swear..
nice dp boss. You are the real man
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Realhommie(m): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
IbadanJohnWick:
nice dp boss. You are the real man
Hahaha, thanks.. But that's not me, it is the American hip hop living legend Nas. I'm a huge fan.
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by IbadanJohnWick(f): 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
Realhommie:
Hahaha, thanks.. But that's not me, it is the American hip hop living legend Nas. I'm a huge fan.

yeah I know bro. But the pic is dope.
Do Christmas for your boy boss
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Saig: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kapilta:
grin Honestly i wanted to praise the lady for being an "Alfa" female before opening the thread didn't know it's actually that OP is doomed. grin

Even me grin grin
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Lomprico2: 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Then better not complain when she gifts you 500 naira boxers on your birthday cheesy

if she gifts me just a hug, I will greatly appreciate it.

hungry geh.

1 Like

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by authority2006(m): 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Your comment is confusing.

I know.
I meant that the girl in question would never give the guy a gift even though the gift is supposed to be going both directions. So, it is wrong for the perpetual receiver to reject gift and it is wrong for you to take her side. Ladies in Nigeria hardly give out even when they have. Lol
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by ArticleBeast: 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
odehsun:
Why won't she return the money, u have bee messing around with her since January till date, giving money now U said U want to support your grand Pa burial. When would we stop spending more on the dead than the living. Do you know how much to braid a good hair cost now? Talkless of BS Bone straight wig. Oga give her good money or elsa someone that will give her good money will snatch her away from U.
Change this mentality. How much can you give a woman? Even if you give 1m somebody else will give her 10m

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Sixfeetbelle: 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
authority2006:

I know.
I meant that the girl in question would never give the guy a gift even though the gift is supposed to be going both directions. So, it is wrong for the perpetual receiver to reject gift and it is wrong for you to take her side. Ladies in Nigeria hardly give out even when they have. Lol

But she can reject gift even if she isn't giving one out herself. That's what I'm after. It's a matter of principle to some people. There's no law that says she can't even if she isn't a giver herself. Her manner of rejecting the gift is wrong, I know that so I'm not taking her side.

1 Like

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by authority2006(m): 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
onyechez:

What exams are you talking about? You mean the one you paid for or sort out or ask you next neighbors while writing in your Nigerian failure called universities.
I am proud and happy, I am not product of failed educational systems like the one you got in your foolish educational system in Nigeria.
I earn mine, you? probably the stories making online of failed educational systems filled with mockery around the world.
grin grin grin grin.
Someone who passed his exams can't decide for himself or think outright for himself but need the ill advice from faceless people only God knows where they come from. grin grin.
1. DECISIVE.
2. INDECISIVE
3. NOT DECISIVE.
you're at number 3. that's what you're, you wait for others decisions before you take decisions on your own.
I wouldn't take for seconds someone that can't make decisions for himself but wait for others opinions it shows how empty you are.

grin grin grin grin grin

I'm not trying to come between the two of you but I just want to respond to that bold part.
Seeking opinions doesn't mean that people are taking decision for you, it will always remain opinions. The final decision is still going to be yours. People will give different and conflicting opinions that may even leave you more confused than before but you are still the one who will take your decision.
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by mii4u(f): 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
[quote author=onyechez post=97365459]
grin grin grin grin.
1. DECISIVE.
2. INDECISIVE
3. NOT DECISIVE.
grin grin grin grin grin
[/
I'm sorry to have engaged in words with someone like, have just realised how frustrated u are, but be reminded dat I am not the cause of ur frustration. I no blame u, I blame Nairaland day kips admitting underage into this forum.
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
authority2006:

I'm not trying to come between the two of you but I just want to respond to that bold part.
Seeking opinions doesn't mean that people are taking decision for you, it will always remain opinions. The final decision is still going to be yours. People will give different and conflicting opinions that may even leave you more confused than before but you are still the one who will take your decision.
Those who are reasonable seek advice from professionals who are in the field of study through services like counseling and others
It shows you are indecisive, you know what to do.
That's no 2. of decision makers.
But when you come to a faceless forum like nairaland, social media like Facebook etc it shows you're not decisive which means you're just empty.
Take your time to read about the 3 decision makers and you will stop displaying your ignorance.
Go read and learn.
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by ogbonti: 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
TheGift:

You still have a lot to learn about how differently Women see & experience sex as compared to Men. One day you will.

abeg shift joor. so na only men dey enjoy sex but na pain e dey pain women abi? what exactly are nigerian men paying for wey dem no dey pay finish from naija women? or women in america and europe who do things for their men are they not humans like you? you are the one who needs to learn that the hole in between your thighs is not a job or retirement plan - go get a life abeg

typical naija chic feeling so entitled!

if all naija men think like me, and behave like me - you ladies will break your backs to make good money to pamper me very well before you will taste my deek, konji go hold una dye- una go beg wella, mschewwww

1 Like

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
[quote author=mii4u post=97368761][/quote]
If you're not frustrated you will not bring your stupid issues on a faceless forum like naira land.
For you to bring your personal issues shows you're a kid. It shows how distress you are about the issue that's a sign of frustration.
Oh you can't seek the service of a counselor, it shows how broke and stupid you are.
I don't fucking care how unreasonable you are to even start with.
You're very unlearned for me to engage with. You don't know anything.
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by mii4u(f): 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
onyechez:

If you're not frustrated you will not bring your stupid issues on a faceless forum like naira land.
For you to bring your personal issues shows you're a kid. It shows how distress you are about the issue that's a sign of frustration.
Oh you can't seek the service of a counselor, it shows how broke and stupid you are.
I don't fucking care how unreasonable you are to even start with.
You're very unlearned for me to engage with. You don't know anything.
So so stupiddddd. I hate stupid pple. Pls go and read ur books.
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Nweike190(m): 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
Petsolo1115:
My babe of over 2 years called me this evening for 2000 naira to get some body soap products.

I transferred 10,000 naira to her. She called back and asked what the money was meant for. I told her to manage it for her personal needs for this yuletide season. I made her to understand few days ago that i won't be able to give her enough money for Christmas due to the fact that I have to support my Dad financially for my grandma's burial which is in 7 days time.

To cut the whole story short. She refunded 8,000 naira and told me it was better I keep my money than giving her what she can't manage to buy clothes. My babe has a business which gives her profits on a daily basis. The money I spent on her from November 1st to 30th is in excess of 30,000 naira.

I am currently contemplating on breaking up with her or forgetting the whole issue..

Your advice please. Criticisms are allowed

cheesy
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by HolyTitus(m): 1:10am On Dec 24, 2020
HabaHaba:

Bros, if you go hear me : BE CAREFUL WITH ANY WOMAN THAT IS MAKING HER OWN MONEY AND GIVING THIS KIND OF ATTITUDE YOU JUST DESCRIBED ABOVE!!!!!!

1. You will surely loose your masculine respect. Women who have money, if they are humble are gifts you can never find. But if th other way, then just get BP Monitor plus the drugs ahead and also learn how to pray for hours without anybody disturbing you ( because you need solitary moments to sort yourself then).

2. Your neighbors, her family members, church members, her friends might discover that she's earning more and supporting you and she may even add that you're not up to your responsibilities at home. She will definitely stay d up to you at all times and for all matters.

3. She may never allow you to end your talks when discussing with her, she may be cutting into your talks because she feels she's very capable and therefore must be ultimately equal to you in all matters (I beg any of the feminist not to quote me, because I'm very ready for anyone that does that!!!). My opinion though.

4. Make some good enquiries form guys/men who allow their women to support them in anyway, before making any hasty decisions.
But if it's me a woman returned back my well earned money, I GO BLANK YOU A D EVEN BLOCK YOUR NUMBER.
Bleep LOVE.

#BULLCRAP ATTITUDE
THANK YOU.
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by HolyTitus(m): 1:22am On Dec 24, 2020
lekki1444:
i done learn already, when i got my woman she was rough around the edges but principled. today she is a very principled considerate loving GOD fearing woman grin

took a lot of work but by the grace of YAH the project was completed. thats your job as a man is to mold these women. half of them dont know what they want and are confused and need positive guidaance and wisdom, and the other half are just hedonistic, those hedonistic ones you let the streets have them. the streets gotta eat. streetz is hungry
Humm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by HolyTitus(m): 1:45am On Dec 24, 2020
gimakon:

Which girl is free? Even your babe u get as gf, one guy day ask am out open her phone na "Crush <3" you go day see there.
The one i collect from her bf nko? I get another one i day prepare to collect from her bf even next week... the boy never ready and e no know how to do woman matter.

As the legal officer of woman affairs , I would say u calm down. na boyfriend e be, e never marry am.
Focus on making money and travel the world, u wont lack good girls, sexy girls and good life.
Pele o legal officer of women affairs... that your change wey dey do you one thing one thing, you go learn lesson
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by HolyTitus(m): 1:55am On Dec 24, 2020
Okuda:

i am certain i give my mother and my partner more than 2 times the amount you earn a month every month (if you earn a monthly income). My grandmother is also on my parole. just because. fooool.
Maalu, you dey use your family catch cruise untop small whining. The thing is if the bullcrap you typed here is the truth, you no go type ham. Off your data and go to bed
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by stormborn28(m): 4:07am On Dec 24, 2020
Denique:

Nonexistent2: 8:15pm On Dec 22
Dump her ass. Did she give you any money to keep for her? I'm sure she is acting up because of the latest bone straight hair trend. I laugh at guys who claim to have girlfriends.
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by kalu61(m): 4:12am On Dec 24, 2020
slex:
Is it that people are not able to make decisions when the scenario is so glaring that the answer is right in front of you?

The things I read these days here, smh
The main reason l call most guys here simps.

1 Like

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Okuda(m): 4:24am On Dec 24, 2020
HolyTitus:
Maalu, you dey use your family catch cruise untop small whining. The thing is if the bullcrap you typed here is the truth, you no go type ham. Off your data and go to bed

your mother and entire family na malu. see the thing, i have nothing to prove to you. you would never have any or know any information that would directly make you know who i am from my comments. with that being said, i said what I said. if you want to take it or leave it, that one concern you. I dont care if you believe it or not. fooool.
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by TheGift: 7:18am On Dec 24, 2020
ogbonti:

abeg shift joor. so na only men dey enjoy sex but na pain e dey pain women abi? what exactly are nigerian men paying for wey dem no dey pay finish from naija women? or women in america and europe who do things for their men are they not humans like you? you are the one who needs to learn that the hole in between your thighs is not a job or retirement plan - go get a life abeg

typical naija chic feeling so entitled!

if all naija men think like me, and behave like me - you ladies will break your backs to make good money to pamper me very well before you will taste my deek, konji go hold una dye- una go beg wella, mschewwww

Hahaha, small pikin.
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 24, 2020
HolyTitus:
Pele o legal officer of women affairs... that your change wey dey do you one thing one thing, you go learn lesson

hahahahhahahhahh.
U get time. Day listen to wetin i day talk u hear.
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by authority2006(m): 8:50am On Dec 24, 2020
onyechez
Someone who passed his exams can't decide for himself or think outright for himself but need the ill advice from faceless people only God knows where they come from.
you wait for others decisions before you take decisions on your own.
I wouldn't take for seconds someone that can't make decisions for himself but wait for others opinions
it shows how empty you are.

onyechez:

Those who are reasonable seek advice from professionals who are in the field of study through services like counseling and others
It shows you are indecisive, you know what to do.
That's no 2. of decision makers.
But when you come to a faceless forum like nairaland, social media like Facebook etc it shows you're not decisive which means you're just empty.
Take your time to read about the 3 decision makers and you will stop displaying your ignorance.
Go read and learn.

Are you not contradicting yourself here?
Initially, you said seeking advice means he couldn't take decisions on his own.
Now, you just said that he should go to professionals and not a faceless forum like Facebook. Lol
Which one now Mr? Not seeking advice at all or seeking it from the professional?
You see now, you are not that smart after all
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by ogbonti: 8:53am On Dec 24, 2020
TheGift:

Hahaha, small pikin.

big pikin - ndo, i dey trowey salot grin
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by litaninja(m): 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
Tell her to refund the remaining 2k. If she doesn't open a police case with the remaining 8k she refunded. Na scammer and leech you dey date.
Block that beech everwhere.
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by TheGift: 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
ogbonti:

big pikin - ndo, i dey trowey salot grin

Thank you smiley
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by ogbonti: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
TheGift:

Thank you smiley

you are welcome and merry christmas to you
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
bitch entitled hoe

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) / Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.