Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance (5471 Views)

My Husband Set Me Up ! / My Husband Set Me Up And I Fall In / My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by ShitStain(m): 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
I recommend every man tests his wife like this atleast once make person get peace of mind.
So many ashawos disguising as wives these days

1 Like

Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by multiple4u: 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
I wonder what advice you are looking for. You went to the hotel, UnCloth, took a shower together. Then your husband walked in.

Here is my take, your husband is fool to have tried to set you up. Now it's looking as if he set you up, that's why you fall for it. I your mind, you would not have fall for it had it been it was not a set up. That's nonsense!

Then he also bleeped up again. Why would he come in while you guys are still on med? He should have waited for the guy to finish his business before coming in. The guy himself is a big fool to have agreed to play such a role.

For you, there's no going bad. I am sure there's more to this story if it's actually true. Why would your husband set you up? There's something going on here.

If you are thinking about going back to that marriage, you must be making a big mistake. Another man took a shower with you. Sucked your nipples, you lied to your husband about where you are going. Who knows how many more lies you are hiding. You have already cheated. I think he is already tired of you. Or maybe he's trying to find a way to get ride of you. Then your stupid self fall for it because you can't close your legs. I wonder what your body count is!

You are a joker!

So sad ... start looking for another husband asap ... cos if you back na hell be that .

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by flokii: 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
Olopolo eja.. fish brain.

You have husband, a home and kids other women are praying for, yet made time to go fvck another dlck in a hotel.If we call you wh0re now, they'll say our own is too much.

If I'm the man, I won't take you back ever, and those kids are going to the hospital the next day for DNA test.

Ole oloju kokoro.. husband you no get, handsome man preek you no see fvck. Shebi your eye don clear now? ashaw0!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by UnbanEbenezar: 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
[s]
Sixfeetbelle:
Aunty, this is hardly the place for you to get the advice you need as more people would be far interested in throwing stones than in rendering help.

My advice: go back and beg him. You have to for the sake of your kids. Since you didn't do it, perhaps you can convince him of your loyalty. You might need your parent's intervention so you have to talk to your mother to help you. The sooner, the better is probably best. And once you come to beg, try to keep to your word. Second chances are relatively hard to come by.

However, a different side of me wishes you were more independent and that kids weren't involved so I can advise you to leave the marriage for your own mental well-being. Marriages are hardly the same when trust is broken. And your husband didn't have much of it for you even before this incident. That he planned something like this for you shows he never trusted you and someone like that will never trust you even if God himself came down to swear for you.
[/s] senseless write up
Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by Nazgul: 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Aunty, this is hardly the place for you to get the advice you need as more people would be far interested in throwing stones than in rendering help.

My advice: go back and beg him. You have to for the sake of your kids. Since you didn't do it, perhaps you can convince him of your loyalty. You might need your parent's intervention so you have to talk to your mother to help you. The sooner, the better is probably best. And once you come to beg, try to keep to your word. Second chances are relatively hard to come by.

However, a different side of me wishes you were more independent and that kids weren't involved so I can advise you to leave the marriage for your own mental well-being. Marriages are hardly the same when trust is broken. And your husband didn't have much of it for you even before this incident. That he planned something like this for you shows he never trusted you and someone like that will never trust you even if God himself came down to swear for you.
One problem I have with you is that you're not rational with your post. You're so biased and one sided. If she was your brother's wife and your came to you with this issue, would your tell him to forgive her and accept her back because of love?

What is love if it's not tested. When you say you love someone you must be able to prove it. That's what marriage is all about.

There millions of men out there far better, more good looking and more richer than your husband, but you choose to spend the rest of your life with him, so why couldn't she keep her marital vows.

If it was a boyfriend girlfriend relationship I wouldn't have talked much cos I'll say he hasn't paid her bride price.

But this is marriage, do you know what the man must have gone through to acquire her legally? And she couldn't even pass an ordinary test.

What stops her from telling the man that she's married? How can you a married woman follow a man to a hotel just because he's good looking, you don't know him from anywhere, it's not even like he's an ex. He just suddenly got your number and you're already nàked with him in a hotel room?

Please stop supporting stupidity, that girl doesn't deserve her husband, she's evil, wicked, selfish, a disgrace to womanhood and a disgrace to her parents.

If I were in the man's shoes I'll run a DNA test on the kids to verify if I'm truly their father then peacefully package her and return back to her people.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by akinloye19995: 11:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
It was never a set up..he did dat so he could find peace..now,dat he has found it,all doubt cleared with evidence..he has moved on.go and hide ur face in shame.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
Firstly, your husband is an insecure type and you have given him.more reasons to be that way.
Back to you, I'm so ashamed for you! Aren't you content with your husband? You're just a materialistic person, how could you even cheat on your husband? You're so cruel! You're also super annoying, you just made me dislike you the instant you said the guy was handsome and rich and this goes to say that if it hadn't been a set-up, you'd have continued cheating and if you found a richer man, you'd move on to that.
It's because of ladies like you that some men bash women all the time and I'm sure you're only sad/angry because it was a total set up and you fell for it.
You just dey vex me rn, just stay in your mother's house because you've lost your marriage because you couldn't keep your vagina in one place.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by maiquel: 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
[s]
Quality20:
Thee man shd forgive n overlook. It seems d wife was just overtaken by situations and vibes beyond her control. U can't expose a weakling to such a strong n continued temptation and not expect her to shake. He shd examine himself very well,is he doing all he is suppose to do for her? And besides, how certain is he that she was gonna b shagged? Did he find a dick inserted in her or what? As far as I'm concerned d lady is not guilty of adultery period!
[/s]
Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by Sixfeetbelle: 1:25am On Dec 23, 2020
Nazgul:

One problem I have with you is that you're not rational with your post. You're so biased and one sided. If she was your brother's wife and your came to you with this issue, would your tell him to forgive her and accept her back because of love?

What is love if it's not tested. When you say you love someone you must be able to prove it. That's what marriage is all about.

There millions of men out there far better, more good looking and more richer than your husband, but you choose to spend the rest of your life with him, so why couldn't she keep her marital vows.

If it was a boyfriend girlfriend relationship I wouldn't have talked much cos I'll say he hasn't paid her bride price.

But this is marriage, do you know what the man must have gone through to acquire her legally? And she couldn't even pass an ordinary test.

What stops her from telling the man that she's married? How can you a married woman follow a man to a hotel just because he's good looking, you don't know him from anywhere, it's not even like he's an ex. He just suddenly got your number and you're already nàked with him in a hotel room?

Please stop supporting stupidity, that girl doesn't deserve her husband, she's evil, wicked, selfish, a disgrace to womanhood and a disgrace to her parents.

If I were in the man's shoes I'll run a DNA test on the kids to verify if I'm truly their father then peacefully package her and return back to her people.

You're the only one being emotional here with your "do you know what the man has gone through?"

What did he go through sef? Climb mount Everest? Fight a wild boar?

Let me ask you. Do you know what the woman has gone through emotionally for her to even conceive being with another man? Do you know what she must have left behind to agree being tied in matrimony to a man who has so many trust issues he has to deviously set up his wife? Please, come off the nonsense 'he's a man' tirade. The husband isn't entirely blameless here.

Besides, what is love if the man doesn't show forgiveness? If it was the man, wouldn't she be advised to forgive him as well?

Please note. A husband that deliberately sets out to tempt you does not love you, probably never did and she needs to know that much. Calling her names doesn't change the fact that trust doesn't exists in their relationship. Imagine if your wife sets you up to test you. Says a lot about her personality, don't you think?

It's because kids are involved that I'm treading the 'reconciliation' part.

I already pointed out in the beginning of my post that the accusers are coming, unfortunately, that's not what my contribution is about. If you feel pained, go take a big head knock on a brick wall.
Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by BigJoe19: 7:36am On Dec 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You're the only one being emotional here with your "do you know what the man has gone through?"

Let me ask you. Do you know what the woman has gone through emotionally for her to even conceive being with another man? Do you know what she must have left behind to agree being tied in matrimony to a man who has so many trust issues he has to deviously set up his wife? Please, come off the nonsense 'he's a man' tirade. The husband isn't entirely blameless here.

Besides, what is love if the man doesn't show forgiveness? If it was the man, wouldn't she be advised to forgive him as well?

Please note. A husband that deliberately sets out to tempt you does not love you, probably never did and she needs to know that much. Calling her names doesn't change the fact that trust doesn't exists in their relationship. Imagine if your wife sets you up to test you. Says a lot about her personality, don't you think?

I already pointed out in the beginning of my post that the accusers are coming, unfortunately, that's not what my contribution is about. If you feel pained, go take a big head knock on a brick wall.
All your comments are always like you're fighting someone, you need a lot of growing up to do grin

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by Nazgul: 8:07am On Dec 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Whose being emotional...

The bolded shows that you know nothing...when Jesus spent 40 days in the wilderness fasting and talking to God, who did God send to tempt him? Does it show that because Satan tempted Jesus, God hated him? Jesus had to pass that temptation to show that his time with God for 40 days was actually because he loved him and not because he was compelled to do so.

If your husband is displaying attitude you don't like, so in you myopic reasoning, cheating is the solution?

Besides did the girl complain of anything bad the husband was doing to her. I don't know why you're defending someone who clearly admitted that she was wrong.

Did she attribute her attitude to neglection or domestic violence by her husband?

Like a poster rightfully pointed out, grow up. And stop attacking everyone like a dog on heat.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by Mrmezico(m): 8:27am On Dec 23, 2020
ur best bet is to call him to bring back ur load 2 ur papa house. just pretend as if u guys hv divorced already. if he's realy into d marriage again, he wil be looking 4 a way 2 hv u beging, den dnt hesitate 2 tender ur apologyg, bt if he didn't den u can establish ur busines fully as a commacial sex worker nw as a single mama. 4 nw no need 2 beg 4 anytin cus u realy messed up urself.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by odinson1(m): 8:31am On Dec 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

As usual, a Hoe will Always support her fellow hoes Because she sees nothing wrong with Cheating, so she will find every possible way to put the blame on the man

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by Sixfeetbelle: 10:56am On Dec 23, 2020
Nazgul:

Whose being emotional...

The bolded shows that you know nothing...when Jesus spent 40 days in the wilderness fasting and talking to God, who did God send to tempt him? Does it show that because Satan tempted Jesus, God hated him? Jesus had to pass that temptation to show that his time with God for 40 days was actually because he loved him and not because he was compelled to do so.

If your husband is displaying attitude you don't like, so in you myopic reasoning, cheating is the solution?

Besides did the girl complain of anything bad the husband was doing to her. I don't know why you're defending someone who clearly admitted that she was wrong.

Did she attribute her attitude to neglection or domestic violence by her husband?

Like a poster rightfully pointed out, grow up. And stop attacking everyone like a dog on heat.

You came to accuse, I came to advise. Let everyone mind their lane
Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by Sixfeetbelle: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2020
BigJoe19:
All your comments are always like you're fighting someone, you need a lot of growing up to do grin

Says someone who's always looking for any opportunity to bash women.

Spare me the sermon, will you.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by Sixfeetbelle: 11:01am On Dec 23, 2020
odinson1:

As usual, a Hoe will Always support her fellow hoes Because she sees nothing wrong with Cheating, so she will find every possible way to put the blame on the man

Please, show me in my post where I supported her. I need to see exactly what I said that shows I supported her.
Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 23, 2020
But men cheat and we are expected to forgive undecided

Why are all the guys in the comments labeling her a hoe?
Does this mean that men who cheat are farmtools as well?

As for me, any man who test me isn't worth my love, whether I fail or pass the test. Cause it clearly shows you never loved me from the start.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by BigJoe19: 11:08am On Dec 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Says someone who's always looking for any opportunity to bash women.

Spare me the sermon, will you.
Ok Tigress undecided
Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by Womanizer(m): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2020
Cheating in marriage is not a crime...if he does not want you I suggest you move on with your life
Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by odinson1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
Aileexa1:

As for me, any man who test me isn't worth my love, whether I fail or pass the test. Cause it clearly shows you never loved me from the start.

Hoes are people who sleep around for money. Men don't cheat for money,they cheat for sex.

Women cheat for both sex and money...And that is why we label them hoes

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by Nazgul: 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
Aileexa1:

My dear it means you're not ready to have a serious man in your life.

It's your duity as a woman to continually assure your man of your undying love.

Once that begins to weaken, suspicion comes in...and many girls these days don't think of the consequences involved in cheating before engaging in the act. They just feel that since they've confessed they should be forgiven.

Besides didn't you read the part where she said the husband has been accusing her of cheating?

The husband brought up that test to clear his doubt and it turned out that his worse fears were true.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by Nazgul: 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You came to accuse, I came to advise. Let everyone mind their lane
Came to accuse?

A married woman with kids f0olishly lodged in a hotel with a stranger, and you expect me to applaud her for a job well done.

I used to see you as an intelligent person, but you've just proven to me that you're not.

You sound like an abused victim battling rejection and inferiority complex, always angry at men for no reason, kindly see a therapist before your condition gets out of control.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Aileexa1:

Who expects you to forgive? Women only forgive because they realise that they will lose a financial supporter if they divorce a cheating husband, no one really asks them to forgive. Personally, I would advice anyone who is being cheated on to leave the union; man or woman.

Sixfeetbelle:

Please, show me in my post where I supported her. I need to see exactly what I said that shows I supported her.

You accused the man of insecurity. Judging by the outcome, I believe his suspicions were justified after all. Or did you expect him to turn his back on all the signs he must have been seeing? When a woman gets caught cheating, women feel that it's her husband that was wrong for catching her.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by toye440: 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
This one weak me, las las baby mama fit better pass. 9ja babes why just some few months ago i watched single mother being fuc.ked by a German right before her child. Aswear E don finish for 9ja babes.
Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by Sixfeetbelle: 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:

You accused the man of insecurity. Judging by the outcome, I believe his suspicions were justified after all. Or did you expect him to turn his back on all the signs he must have been seeing? When a woman gets caught cheating, women feel that it's her husband that was wrong for catching her.

I didn't accuse the man of insecurity. I said he didn't trust her before this cheating incident and there must be a reason why. Either of them could be culpable
Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by Sixfeetbelle: 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nazgul:

Came to accuse?

A married woman with kids f0olishly lodged in a hotel with a stranger, and you expect me to applaud her for a job well done.

I used to see you as an intelligent person, but you've just proven to me that you're not.

You sound like an abused victim battling rejection and inferiority complex, always angry at men for no reason, kindly see a therapist before your condition gets out of control.

Where in my post did I applaud her? Show me the exact sentence I did that so I can identify what the issue is.

My advice was for the kids involved. That she cheated doesn't warrant being denied access to her kids.

Please, if you're angry at me for something, come out and say it and stop being sly by accusing me of what I didn't say. You've been going off my comment here when in truth, I neither applauded nor condemned the woman.
Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I didn't accuse the man of insecurity. I said he didn't trust her before this cheating incident and there must be a reason why. Either of them could be culpable

Well you later found out the reason why he suspected her, but you still accused him of having trust issues, and even implied that the woman must have been going through emotional stress living with a man who had such trust issues. The implication being that a man must trust his wife implicitly even if he sees signs that she is not trustworthy, which in this case, she clearly wasn't.

You see, the problem is that women tend to believe that their men do not know when they are cheating. That is untrue. There is an unquantifiable gut feeling that is almost always right. I always tell my friends who think that their wife may be cheating that if they are having such feelings, she probably is. It doesn't make a man insecure to investigate his instincts; women only throw that word at men to guilt trip them into not following up on their suspicions...which eventually turn up to be true most of the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by Sixfeetbelle: 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:

Well you later found out the reason why he suspected her, but you still accused him of having trust issues, and even implied that the woman must have been going through emotional stress living with a man who had such trust issues. The implication being that a man must trust his wife implicitly even if he sees signs that she is not trustworthy, which in this case, she clearly wasn't.

You see, the problem is that women tend to believe that their men do not know when they are cheating. That is untrue. There is an unquantifiable gut feeling that is almost always right. I always tell my friends who think that their wife may be cheating that if they are having such feelings, she probably is. It doesn't make a man insecure to investigate his instincts; women only throw that word at men to guilt trip them into not following up on their suspicions...which eventually turn up to be true most of the time.

All those points is part of my reply to the guy who was ranting over my head. You can compare and see where I used his words in her favour. My initial comment did not apportion blame or fault to any party.

I don't have strength to argue.
Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

All those points is part of my reply to the guy who was ranting over my head. You can compare and see where I used his words in her favour. My initial comment did not apportion blame or fault to any party.

I don't have strength to argue.

Maybe it's because whenever a woman is at fault, you always find a way to mitigate her guilt and drag the wronged man along...finding at least a portion of the fault to allocate to him. Whether the man had trust issues or not is not the point here, and she didn't even propose such a thing, but you had to bring that piece of irrelevance up for her. She herself knows that she alone messed up. She alone cheated. If you'd just stopped right there, you won't have had to argue.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by Nazgul: 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Where in my post did I applaud her? Show me the exact sentence I did that so I can identify what the issue is.

My advice was for the kids involved. That she cheated doesn't warrant being denied access to her kids.

Please, if you're angry at me for something, come out and say it and stop being sly by accusing me of what I didn't say. You've been going off my comment here when in truth, I neither applauded nor condemned the woman.
I never said you applauded her? I said do you expect me to applaud her? I was actually referring to myself.

Angry at you over what? I'm not angry at you I'm just pissed off with the aggressive way you tend to attack males and defend females not minding if they're right or wrong.

What makes us morally sane is our ability to condemn wrong things and applaud the right ones. When you take side you become biased in your judgement.

Even if such woman meets you physically, you must look her straight in the eye and condemn her actions, don't try to justify what she did with the regular notion of men are also cheats, and if he was the one who did it won't she forgive him?

What is wrong is wrong and can never be right no matter how hard you try to justify it.
Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by Sixfeetbelle: 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:

Maybe it's because whenever a woman is at fault, you always find a way to mitigate her guilt and drag the wronged man along...finding at least a portion of the fault to allocate to him. Whether the man had trust issues or not is not the point here, and she didn't even propose such a thing, but you had to bring that piece of irrelevance up for her. She herself knows that she alone messed up. She alone cheated. If you'd just stopped right there, you won't have had to argue.

Seriously though! Show me exactly where I apportioned blame to the man cause I don't understand the need for this defense army.

I know she cheated which was why I advised her to go beg him. I even told her to take her mother along and beg so she can be there for her kids.

I see the problem you guys have with my comment is that I didn't condemn her so you guys are miffed. If you like, keep putting salt and pepper into my comment, na you sabi. I'm not here to condemn her and nothing will make me change my mind.
Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Seriously though! Show me exactly where I apportioned blame to the man cause I don't understand the need for this defense army.

I know she cheated which was why I advised her to go beg him. I even told her to take her mother along and beg so she can be there for her kids.

I see the problem you guys have with my comment is that I didn't condemn her so you guys are miffed. If you like, keep putting salt and pepper into my comment, na you sabi. I'm not here to condemn her and nothing will make me change my mind.

Ok. I'll make it easy for you. What was the point of saying he has trust issues if not to apportion part of the blame to him? How else was it relevant here?

@the bolded. That is the point exactly. To your way of thinking, she's a woman so she has a right to cheat. It's not condemnable when women cheat, only when men with 'trust issues' suspect them of cheating.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Guys Like Pampering? / See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ / Wish nairalanders happy new year here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.