Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case (50731 Views)

Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students / Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo / COZA: "If Girls Sexually Abused By Lecturers In IMSU Come Out...." - Leeroy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by SLOVFO(m): 9:26am On Dec 23, 2020
With the level of decadence in the society, I don't think any of my kids will be to any boarding schools. I would rather have them at home where my eyes will be better on them.

3 Likes

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:26am On Dec 23, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Before deciding to put your child(ren) in a boarding school, one thing you should know is that:

Boarding school is divided into two.

The junior students(slaves), while the senior students and teachers (colonial masters).

If you can survive boarding school like I did, you can survive hell fire.

Gba 1110000% accurate .....

Naija people can survive hell ..... iGbo guys go discover ice making machine in a short time ...lol and money go start to roll angels hands....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by wellmax(m): 9:27am On Dec 23, 2020
The principal begged for the case to be withdrawn
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by bencarson007(m): 9:28am On Dec 23, 2020
This matter is really a litmus test
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Whitecoal711: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2020
I
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Brunosamel(m): 9:29am On Dec 23, 2020
Justice must be served I concur with the parents and all the government officials... Persecute those involved use them to set examples. After boarding in my ss3 I promise myself I won't let any of my children go to boarding school...
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Awoo88: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2020
So the case was reported earlier and the principal did nothing until the mother resorted to social media. Having staffs that will pursue your vision is difficult. The reputation of this very good school will be ruin because the principal is a typical Nigerian.

5 Likes

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Otaiky(m): 9:30am On Dec 23, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
Ok
Only booking for a space. Otondo���
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Fxwarrior: 9:30am On Dec 23, 2020
That child is damaged for life. No compensation can absolve that.

Deep deeper deepest.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Liodins: 9:30am On Dec 23, 2020
Hmmm, this life no be here oo
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by thorpido(m): 9:31am On Dec 23, 2020
Why do schools try to cover up misdemeanor?To save their reputation?

They end up allowing deliquents to grow into societal menace.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by edoairways: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Before deciding to put your child(ren) in a boarding school, one thing you should know is that:

Boarding school is divided into two.

The junior students(slaves), while the senior students and teachers (colonial masters).

If you can survive boarding school like I did, you can survive hell fire.
Saw this comment on Facebook, so na u be dis ?
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by toffyz(m): 9:32am On Dec 23, 2020
God is great!

I still talked about this boarding school thing not quite long here

For Goodness sake!

Boarding school should be scrapped off in Nigeria schools.

It has caused more damages than can ever be imagined

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Fxwarrior: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2020
Brunosamel:
Justice must be served I conquer with the parents and all the government officials... Persecute those involved use them to set examples. After boarding in my ss3 I promise myself I won't let any of my children go to boarding school...

Oga, you conquer with or concur with? Oya choose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Gondonu: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2020
Thought the school authority & church were earlier threatening fire and brimstone that whosoever is involved in this case will not be spared? Why are they begging now? Abeg file criminal proceedings against the school.If anything, an abominable thing like this should never have happened in such a school.
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by emmy512: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2020
The school should simply fish out the seniors responsible.
I understand the school has no power over what happens between seniors and juniors.
It always happens.
U remember my day in FGC ikom. There's this play called pinu. If you are washing or doing anything day involves raising your ass up someone just comes with the middle finger or thumb and inserts In your ass.

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Splitmind: 9:33am On Dec 23, 2020
They shouldn't, they can't go unpunished for things like that or they will continue abusing other children. Many schools are breeding grounds for abusing students which in turn abuse their juniors and take that attitude out into the world and continue abusing people as adults.

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Edusouls(m): 9:34am On Dec 23, 2020
They mix different types of dangerous and wild animals in boarding schools in the name of education, they have damaged this boy’s life for many years to come..

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by subcbouy: 9:34am On Dec 23, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
Boarding schools are still problematic but in my days as a boarding student - IT WAS WORSE THAN HELL - we survived
That's why you are made tough, original ogboge iron lady.gringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by anochuko01(m): 9:34am On Dec 23, 2020
but when a sister gets pregnant, shes casted out of the church like a demon

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by edoairways: 9:35am On Dec 23, 2020
Gondonu:
Thought the school authority & church were earlier threatening fire and brimstone that whosoever is involved in this case will not be spared? Why are they begging now? Abeg file criminal proceedings against the school.If anything, an abominable thing like this should never have happened in such a school.
Nairaland is late to most news reportage
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Brunosamel(m): 9:35am On Dec 23, 2020
Fxwarrior:

Oga, you conquer with or concur with? Oya choose.
Lol grin I didn't see that coming...
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Jilux: 9:35am On Dec 23, 2020
Imagine this rubbish going on a secondary school. I wonder what these kids are becoming. Shaping their future in the wrong direction. This case must see the end. The school authority is highly negligent
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 23, 2020
This is what you get when the society fight any teacher who disciplines students for wrongdoing.

Now that the students are pampered, here is the response to their junior.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Jabioro: 9:36am On Dec 23, 2020
Holiness plus negligence of authority.. they are public stunts.their Papa wife died..three months he did another wedding..who dey deceived who..
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 23, 2020
subcbouy:
That's why you are made tough, original ogboge iron lady.gringringringrin

grin grin grin
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by VillagePipu: 9:37am On Dec 23, 2020
Gondonu:

Church suspended Principal, principal is begging parents. I think the Principal, the Housemaster the bullies and everyone involved should be prosecuted.
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by IamWonderful: 9:37am On Dec 23, 2020
prince3009:
Deeper Life!

The "Holier than thou church" harbors sexual abusers and predators.

I never knew that the meaning of "Deeper" meant molesting a young boy by probing your toes deeper into his anus after series of beating and starvation!

The parents shouldn't withdraw the case!

Breeze don blow and now we don see fowl nyash
Shut up, was it the church that molested the boy, the pastors or the state superintendent that never existed that molested the boy, you just open to say trash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by VillagePipu: 9:38am On Dec 23, 2020
anochuko01:
but when a sister gets pregnant, shes casted out of the church like a demon

E be like say you don give Deeper Life babe belle.

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by lereinter(m): 9:38am On Dec 23, 2020
Begging for what

Do they expect everyone with deeper life to be angels

They should take step to punish the culprits and compensate the victim
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by mdchikezie(m): 9:39am On Dec 23, 2020
for all those talking about how boarding school did this and that.
just know that you do what you want to do and you do not do what you do not wanna do.
if you are a dull kid from home you can easily be manipulated and if not then NONO.
I WENT TO A BOARDING SCHOOL AND FROM THERE I KNOW I AM MORE STREETWIZE AND EVEN MORE SHARP AFTER COMING OUT.
SO ASSAULT WOULD STILL BE DONE IN REGULAR SCHOOLS.
ALTHOUGH BOARDING SCHOOL MAY BE MORE....
if you agree to it oooh
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by izubext007: 9:40am On Dec 23, 2020
all in the name of relegiouse activities parents don't care about thier children any more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can I Still Graduate With A First Class With This My 100level Cgpa? / The "BIG" Gap Between Engineering And Medical Students! / Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.