Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case (50732 Views)

Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students / Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo / COZA: "If Girls Sexually Abused By Lecturers In IMSU Come Out...." - Leeroy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by subcbouy: 9:40am On Dec 23, 2020
Gondonu:
Thought the school authority & church were earlier threatening fire and brimstone that whosoever is involved in this case will not be spared? Why are they begging now? Abeg file criminal proceedings against the school.If anything, an abominable thing like this should never have happened in such a school.
Dont twist it. The church or school never said anything related to your claim.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Omoluabi16(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2020
I hope the culprits are punished STARTING with the principal. But most importantly, I hope the kid recovers from the trauma physically and psychologically. Sexual abuse must be taken more seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by ElValiente(m): 9:41am On Dec 23, 2020
So it's not about food only. They sodomized the boy undecided God knows I'll hunt them down one by one. Wtf angry

3 Likes

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by lebete3000: 9:41am On Dec 23, 2020
emmy512:
The school should simply fish out the seniors responsible.
I understand the school has no power over what happens between seniors and juniors.
It always happens.
U remember my day in FGC ikom. There's this play called pinu. If you are washing or doing anything day involves raising your ass up someone just comes with the middle finger or thumb and inserts In your ass.

It's called "digbe" in Yoruba land, meaning "to block one's shit". If them do am for you with better thumb, you fit no shit for days cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 23, 2020
IamWonderful:
Shut up, was it the church that molested the boy, the pastors or the state superintendent that never existed that molested the boy, you just open to say trash

Who owns the school the molested boy attends? Was it not his fellow students who molested him? Deeper life that i know very well who are so sectarian will ensure that about 98% of students attending that school must be children and wards of their members so what are we saying here?

Condemn what is wrong and stop bleating like a goat before i talk about a Deeper life member whom i know committing fornication with two other female members all in the name of Bible Study
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by SavageMaster: 9:42am On Dec 23, 2020
prince3009:
Deeper Life!

The "Holier than thou church" harbors sexual abusers and predators.

I never knew that the meaning of "Deeper" meant molesting a young boy by probing your toes deeper into his anus after series of beating and starvation!

The parents shouldn't withdraw the case!

Breeze don blow and now we don see fowl nyash

We're talking about a school run by Deeper Life, which harbours students from all backgrounds and affiliations. Get your facts straight before you start attacking Deeper Life church.

I support the authorities getting to the bottom of this case. The culprits, probably senior students, should be all fished out and made to face the full wrath of the law.

As for the Principal, she needs to be disciplined severely and dismissed. She couldn't account for the monies approved for feeding. She also has no control over her students; if not, acts like this should not have gone on with impunity.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by kingchris30(m): 9:45am On Dec 23, 2020
sexual molestation is becoming a norm in boarding school these days, most lesbians and gays in Nigeria were discipled in the boarding school.
I don't think is solely the church's fault cus it can happen in any school, this is why I don't support churches going into schools because some don't have what it takes. Churches should face church and let people that understand school face school

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by emmy512: 9:45am On Dec 23, 2020
lebete3000:

It's called "digbe" in Yoruba land, meaning "to block one's shit". If them do am for you with better thumb, you fit no shit for days cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin my 4th day in boarding school I got that but I couldn't report to my parents as it wasn't the right thing to do as a big boy that we claimed we were.
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 23, 2020
SavageMaster:

We're talking about a school run by Deeper Life, which harbours students from all backgrounds and affiliations. Get your facts straight before you start attacking Deeper Life church.

I support the authorities getting to the bottom of this case. The culprits, probably senior students, should be all fished out and made to face the full wrath of the law.

As for the Principal, she needs to be disciplined severely and dismissed. She couldn't account for the monies approved for feeding. She also has no control over her students; if not, acts like this should not have gone on with impunity.

Oga...as long as the school is run by Deeper Life, the church still carries the major blame because it is their responsibility to ensure that these kind of things do not occur. Even if they enroll an ISIS student and he beheads someone IN THE SCHOOL PREMISES, no one will talk about ISIS but DEEPER LIFE!
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Neddstark: 9:46am On Dec 23, 2020
The parents are very stupid. So you put your son's face on social media because you want to get justice? There are better ways to fight this than exposing your entire familiy's images. You just made your son's childhood more traumatic.

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Trogge: 9:46am On Dec 23, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Before deciding to put your child(ren) in a boarding school, one thing you should know is that:

Boarding school is divided into two.

The junior students(slaves), while the senior students and teachers (colonial masters).

If you can survive boarding school like I did, you can survive hell fire.
. Yes boss, boarding school made me, even my parents could not understand what happened.
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Dharmiejoe(m): 9:47am On Dec 23, 2020
I am surprised the bane of physical/sexual molestation in our boarding schools still persists. I remember the torture I and my colleagues experienced from senior students in the late 90's and early 2000's in which our principal and teachers turned a blind eye. The school management should be punished accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Alexis105: 9:48am On Dec 23, 2020
U are correct. If u have worked under one deeper life member hmmm. There is one ex member whose wife still attend the church, they own a sch at sapele road Benin city...hmm those people nor send u o but they carry religion for head
Zico5:
We take religion too much in this country to the extent of neglecting the basic things. The worst does happen in these faith based institution because the victims think they are safe and in good hands. I'm not trying to cast aspersions, personality and morality is in individual not religion. If u have worked under a deeper life member u will know that many of them just carry religion on head, their hearts are bleak and dark. At times they lack human manner making u to wonder if truly they serve God. May God help us, perfection is in no man. Only God is supreme.
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by lebete3000: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2020
emmy512:

grin my 4th day in boarding school I got that but I couldn't report to my parents as it wasn't the right thing to do as a big boy that we claimed we were.

Hope you didn't attend FGC Ikirun?
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2020
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by chaloskyx: 9:51am On Dec 23, 2020
PAY THE MAN MILLIONS FOR DAMAGES IF YOU WANT THE CASE REMOVED AND STOP BEGGING RUBBISH IS THAT HOW YOU BEG PEOPLE WHEN YOU WANT TO COLLECT TITHES INSTEAD YOU WOULD BE THREATNING THEM WITH HELL FIRE AND BLOCADE OF BLESSINGS...PAY UP

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Neddstark: 9:51am On Dec 23, 2020
emmy512:
The school should simply fish out the seniors responsible.
I understand the school has no power over what happens between seniors and juniors.
It always happens.
U remember my day in FGC ikom. There's this play called pinu. If you are washing or doing anything day involves raising your ass up someone just comes with the middle finger or thumb and inserts In your ass.

In secondary school, we used to do some innocent gayish plays. But if you dare indulge in the act and get caught, you are finished.

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by causewahala: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2020
I started smoking rothmans cigarette in a ceiling after lights out in S.S.S-1 @ age 14. There were times when I went out alone (scaled the fence) and walked 20-25 minutes on a bushy path that cuts through a cemetery just to get to town and hang out with the boys. I was good in academics and loved by virtually all teachers because of my innocent looks and charming nature.

There were times when I was almost caught and my class teacher will rise to my defense and insist I don't belong with vandals (it didn't help that some of my gangs would also cover for me and insist I wasn't part of whatever we're caught doing). Same thing at home, I was the role model poster child every parent wanted their kid to emulate. . .

There and then I made up my mind, my kids will never go to a boarding school because they can mask a lot from you without you knowing, they can easily live a double life without you knowing. . .

For those who are constrained to do so. . . I say thread with caution.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by emmy512: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2020
lebete3000:

Hope you didn't attend FGC Ikirun?
Noo, ikom
Cross River
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Emeka71(m): 9:54am On Dec 23, 2020
U
HerMajestyCares:
Oh I forgot to read about this story shocked

BUT WITH THE LITTLE I READ NOW,

I AM SO ANGRY WITH THAT EVIL SCHOOL, angry angry

You mean the school is owned by a church? angry

THEY MUST EXPEL THOSE STUDENTS, angry

EVIL CHILDREN FROM THE PIT OF HELL angry

Whoever the general oversea is should LET JUSTICE PREVAIL.

I FEEL PITY FOR THE CHILD,I pray he gets justice and I know he will.

I thank Jesus for wealth and life. cheesy cheesy
Even church is a business center somehow.
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by AFONJACOW(m): 9:55am On Dec 23, 2020
bullying can make one commit suicide if you are not emotional strong to withstand it.. during my junior school days I am very chobby and nice looking guy, my mates then called me their wife due to my handsomeness, gentleness and easy going, but physically my strength is that a strength of wild beast, my school teacher start bullying me making me a laughing stock in school, I stop coming to devotions because of him , because he must find one or two things to tell me in public, due to rapid growth I had small breast like small girl, I dare not remove my clothes on public because they use to laugh the living hell out of me, there was a time I cut my self, I came back from school , emotionally down, the teacher insulted me in front of my interest (crush) I left school earlier that day, lock myself inside room and start inflicting cuts on my body , the scarce now when I look at them I just start laughing, but as I come up age I find out they are mocking me because am better than then, due to all these bullying I started lifting weights at very young age of 13 , I transformed that soft tissue to thick stiff muscles before I could graduate, I became the poster boy of the school... Fast forward to present day, I walked up to that teacher few years back , I think 2018 when I was in town, he couldn't even recognize me because it has been long , 15yrs after , he was full of words, damn broke niqqa, I took him to nice restaurant with my car and bought food and drinks for him, I remembered the old good days for him and he was speechless I told him how he nearly took my life with his bullying and also thank him for making me know my worth...

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by wfjimmytobby(m): 9:55am On Dec 23, 2020
lol Hot mofos plenty for deeper life
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by IamWonderful: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2020
prince3009:

Who owns the school the molested boy attends? Was it not his fellow students who molested him? Deeper life that i know very well who are so sectarian will ensure that about 98% of students attending that school must be children and wards of their members so what are we saying here?

Condemn what is wrong and stop bleating like a goat before i talk about a Deeper life member whom i know committing fornication with two other female members all in the name of Bible Study
Stop barking like a dog with saliva gusting out of your mouth, so because Deeper Life owns the school, the school is restricted to members alone, none members don't attend, and so everybody that goes to church is a Christian, you are unreasonable and your reasoning is archaic and backward, Judas Iscariot followed Jesus Christ closely but he was a greedy thief

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by SeriouslySense(m): 9:56am On Dec 23, 2020
i hate boarding school, but sometimes some parent thought it safer to put their children in boarding schools, rather than being at home, when they are at work, our parent thought it safer, but boarding schools can be a jungle

iamyemiakins:
Before deciding to put your child(ren) in a boarding school, one thing you should know is that:

The junior students(slaves), while the senior students and teachers (colonial masters).

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by lebete3000: 9:57am On Dec 23, 2020
emmy512:

Noo, ikom
Cross River

Oookay... smiley
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by theFilmtric: 10:05am On Dec 23, 2020
VillagePipu:

E be like say you don give Deeper Life babe belle.
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy The thing dey pain am
theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by bizzibodi(m): 10:07am On Dec 23, 2020
Hmmmm! School that was created to be heavens high school on earth fa!Abeg Angel micheal blow d damned trumpet!!
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Naijboy: 10:08am On Dec 23, 2020
iamyemiakins:

Even in a missionary school.
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by oloshun(m): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2020
Twelfthman:
Nowadays boarding schools breed Gays & Lesbians. They enter the society and covert more to their abominable coven

Bro, it is not new to boarding school. But before recent, there was no term for such act as it was not then conceptualized.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Naijaarchive(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2020
Why begging for the case to be withdrawn if they have nothing to hide
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by spencekat(m): 10:13am On Dec 23, 2020
Boarding school is not easy at all.Those days,it was something else.Kai watery beans,stone filled rice etc
Re: Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case by Lazenby007(m): 10:14am On Dec 23, 2020
God bless you,bro!. Individuals committed the abominable and not the church. The law does not condemn a whole family if a member of the committs a crime. No!. Only the offender is singled out for punishment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can I Still Graduate With A First Class With This My 100level Cgpa? / The "BIG" Gap Between Engineering And Medical Students! / Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.