Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. (18270 Views)

How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014 / Advice On Study In Poland / Nigerian's In South Africa What Are They Doing For A Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by tatarin(f): 9:49am On Jun 16, 2011
Hi Davy davy.Do you know what the city of Wroclaw Poland is like> Are there Nigerian students there smiley
Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by Davedavy: 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2011
tatarin:

Hi Davy davy.Do you know what the city of Wroclaw Poland is like> Are there Nigerian students there smiley

Welcome to Nairaland.Wroclaw is a big city with many Universities,i am sure there are Nigerian students there.You can read more about the city here:

http://www.wroclawcitybreaks.com/home

http://www.wroclaw-life.com/
Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by tatarin(f): 9:20am On Jun 17, 2011
Thanks Davydave. I ve been admitted to the University of Wroclaw and I ve read a lot about the city. I m hoping to talk to someone with first hand experience.
Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by Mickom: 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2011
@davedavy, Bro I want to advise me on this issue b4 my friend do wrong thing.Their is a guy that claim he can do one year resident permint of Poland with a job attech to it.And also said the visa is gaurantee is because he have help one person to do it b4 and we have done many countries as well and he can show me visa of all the other countries he have done b4.But I'm still doubting all this that he going to get job including the one year resident permint.pls Broder give me advise b4 my friend take any step and I met this guy here is name is visa lord, But the post of the poster is not on Nairaland anymore,
Pls all the house give me advise what my friend to do it or take back,
Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by mikkyangel(m): 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2011
Mickom,
U better hold still and advise ur guy not to go wasting his money on some fake agent, Pls my guy , there are no jobs for ur friend in Poland except "ruzumie popolsko", (he understands polish)/ he wants to beg to wash plates and Cars, Besides for him to get the One yr resident permit(Karta Pobytu), he has to be in poland via a polish visa he gets get frm Nigeria.
By the way,did ur friends agent tell u wht kind of visa he wants to giv him(Tourist /Visiting or Bizness Class,cos am not sure Poland issues imigration visas)? Am currious because Poland is not looking for immigrants like Canada,Denmark ,Austarlia, Norway et etal,

Guy,as soon as ur friend can get a Polish visa(Genuine) frm Nigeria,reach me so i can connect him to an authentic source in Warsaw Poland who can help him to get a contract letter frm a coy thru which u can use to apply for Resident card,
Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by Davedavy: 9:13am On Jun 18, 2011
Mickom:

@davedavy, Bro I want to advise me on this issue b4 my friend do wrong thing.Their is a guy that claim he can do one year resident permint of Poland with a job attech to it.And also said the visa is gaurantee is because he have help one person to do it b4 and we have done many countries as well and he can show me visa of all the other countries he have done b4.But I'm still doubting all this that he going to get job including the one year resident permint.pls Broder give me advise b4 my friend take any step and I met this guy here is name is visa lord, But the post of the poster is not on Nairaland anymore,
Pls all the house give me advise what my friend to do it or take back,

Tell your friend not to waste his money.Most of theseĀ  travel agents are dubious,moreover,it's not easy getting a job anywhere in Europe now due to the recession.I believe the dude in question is just trying to scam your friend.For any Polish company to employ a foreigner and file for work permit on this regard,the company must provide evidence that,there are no Polish nationals/EU nationals willing to occupy such work position and recruitment to such position among Polish nationals/EU nationals is impossible.So as you can see,it isnt that easy.Moreover,jobs are very scarce in Poland at the moment.
Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by tatarin(f): 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2011
d
Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by Mickom: 11:03am On Jun 21, 2011
Miklyangel and davedavy,thanks alots for ur contribution regarding to my post.Well I understood what u said very well and I will inform my friend about it asap.But Miklyangel can I have ur yahoo message ID so dat I can chat with u online for more info about d resident permint.B4 I want to go to UK to skol there but due to new rules UK govt bring again dat will b effective by July 4,my parent told me day Dey can't meet up with it due to many reason.So pls drop me ur email here.Thanks once again,
Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by kennybuda: 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2011
norwagian imigration policy hummmm dem dey trickish i tried to settle there with ma hungarian wife but it was all in vain you should get employed with a working contract b4 your moving oooo
Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by frankike1: 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2011
@ mikky, i will heat u also, i need some private discussion from u. i have gone thru ur post, u re doing a nice job.
Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by frankike1: 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2011
@ mikky, i will heat u also, i need some private discussion with u. i have gone thru ur post, u re doing a nice job.
Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by omonjerry: 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2011
I just get admission letter from one of the university in Warsaw.I only need there visa to enter itaily,but i'm ready to pay the tution fees without going to school to enable me get there student id card.please i need advice
Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by mikkyangel(m): 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2011
Kol8701,
Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by Goodman(m): 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2011
Honestly it will be very difficult for you to secure a temp job in Norway especially if you are not resident.
I lived in Norway for 12 years, even to get a job as a cleaner you will have to take a course and besides they will require you to speak norwegian. Your employer is not going to speak english to you. Everything is expensive there, if you have connection in the UK that will be your best bet.

I wish you the best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by Hoodrat(m): 2:16am On Jul 28, 2011
Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by iiiyyyk(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2011
Hi, @ mikkyangei, Davydamy, Demydems and all.

please which of this two countries would you advice someone to go or do you think is better in terms of working and studying as a masters student.

please house any one that have experience of any of the two countries, pls advice is appreciated.
Thanks all.
Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by zeus360: 2:52am On Apr 06, 2012
hello everyone..this is thread is very informative and i have learnt alot.. kudos to mikky, demmydems, davedavy et al..thank you guyz i really appreciate it
Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by zeus360: 3:06am On Apr 06, 2012
i am contemplating on wich country to go enrol for a masters degree..a country dats not too expensive in europe in termz of low tuition fee, cost of accomodation, cost of living and very crucial feasibility of work and study for international students.. between austria, germany, russia, netherland,france,poland, hungary and denmark..dey say information is power..pls nairalanders enpower me..
Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by ewaoluwami: 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2012
Pls house I have client whom stay in swiss but some time in last year I was work in his house and my internattional passport drop from my pocket in his present and dis guy bend and pick the pass. D guy asked me whether I want to travel I said yes and he said where I said germany and d guy said once I enter germany that I should call him and he will come and pick me and this guy have called me more than 8times asking me when are u coming and anytime the guy is around he will call me to come and see him. Now agent that promise germany his demand is more than my capacity. Now I want to know maybe I can connect germany or swiss from poland direct without any requirement and what are d poland requirement to secure visiting visa. Or anybody who can help pls I advice.
Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by worry359(m): 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2013
Ewaoluwami
Please do not take offence
Are you Male or Female?
Your "friend" seems very insistant on you joining them.
It seems more than just a friend, what will they gain?
Just be carefull.
Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by Nelson44: 12:13am On Nov 25, 2013
Pls....I would like to know if it is possible for me to buy stuffs in the netherlands and export to Nigeria while studying.
Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by Omonaijada(m): 2:37am On Nov 30, 2013
Hi My fellow Nairalanders,

I am in a state of decision making. I finished my degree program here in Poland and i intend moving to a better country with my Polish wife that is pregnant for me. I believe since i am married to an EU and hold a marriage polish resident permit, i can move with my wife to any EU country including UK. Now i have UK, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Belgium and finland on my table of decision making. I dont want to make mistakes as i want my unborn kid to have a better future as i and my Wife intend to work in one of these countries. She has 2 masters and i have just a degree. I intend furthering my studies in one of the countries mentioned above and have a normal life. I would be more than glad if i could get advice from my fellow Nigerians who live in these countries. Where is better to work and earn well? I could do any Job lol. At least for a start.

Your comments would be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by chychybubest: 5:14am On Dec 14, 2013
Davedavy:
please i really need to talk to you before i conclude my plan concerning my trip to poland pls if there is a way i can contact you let me know thanks
I'll be glad to help if i can.
Stay blessed.
Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by segsi007: 9:11am On Sep 03, 2014
@suxes2005 and @ Davydave..... I have to be honest and frank with you guys on here on Nairaland I am impress with all your conversations and a life time encouragement for one. @suxes I will be interested in the same kind of three month shengen Visa you got for your client. I really gave it a thought as it will be very cool for me in other to get me into poland and I can change it to a student visa and enrol ino CLARK UNIVERSITY in Warsaw/Lodz. I will love to study in Poland as an undergraduate student who as been self employed and loves and enjoyed doing everything that needs to do with business. I also see this as a great chance for me to go gain access into my dream country I have longed for since I began to grow till now. Please all the inspirational Men in here kindly put me through all this and I can get my ass out of this country and get focusto read and work. God is my strength as I have no supporter other than God and the little i hustle and save on the street of Naija!!! my personal emil address is ( segsi007@yahoo.co.uk) and my number is 08117675815
Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by freemern(m): 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
@ mikkyangel
Thanks for that useful information,please I'll be grateful if you can E-mail your friend's contact so as to ask for more details from her.thanks here is my address plz.yinkawodele2001@yahoo.com.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Uber, Bolt Not Banned At Airports" - FAAN / Vehicle Plunges Into River In Delta State, Three People Feared Dead / Getting Australian Work Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.