Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. (18269 Views)

How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014 / Advice On Study In Poland / Nigerian's In South Africa What Are They Doing For A Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by freemern(m): 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
segsi007: @suxes2005 and @ Davydave..... I have to be honest and frank with you guys on here on Nairaland I am impress with all your conversations and a life time encouragement for one. @suxes I will be interested in the same kind of three month shengen Visa you got for your client. I really gave it a thought as it will be very cool for me in other to get me into poland and I can change it to a student visa and enrol ino CLARK UNIVERSITY in Warsaw/Lodz. I will love to study in Poland as an undergraduate student who as been self employed and loves and enjoyed doing everything that needs to do with business. I also see this as a great chance for me to go gain access into my dream country I have longed for since I began to grow till now. Please all the inspirational Men in here kindly put me through all this and I can get my ass out of this country and get focusto read and work. God is my strength as I have no supporter other than God and the little i hustle and save on the street of Naija!!! my personal emil address is ( segsi007@yahoo.co.uk) and my number is 08117675815

Here is my details @suxes will be looking forward to read from you soon bro.yinkawodele2001@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by futurewise11(m): 12:53am On Sep 19, 2014
So you dont know who is a scammer abi?untill they scam you of your hard earned cash abi.whats suxes waiting for in nigeria if he can get you a visa.my advise for you dont be fool by all these write up.suxes is a confirm scammer on nl.hes looking for client.am in germany presently combining school and work together.if u come here with anything less than student visa or family reunionvisa u might blame yourself.because you will end up in asylum house(aduro)for years.am doing a project in asylum house now,the average years of people spend there is 3 years.do you want to waste those years of your life?
If you want to come europe or anywhere in the world try and come through the right doors.you will enjoy it.i saw people in aduro house who pay 800k- 1m naira to get visa to europe only to end up in asylum house.meanwhile with 1.2m in your account you can get finland student visa.with 1.8m in your block account you can get germany student visa without any agent with these you can study for free,travel to alot of countries and alot of opportunities......please stop this i must travel by force mentality.alot of illegal people are crying in silent here.........am at work.i will post more later.....peace
Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by suxes2005(m): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
freemern:

Here is my details @suxes will be looking forward to read from you soon bro.yinkawodele2001@yahoo.com

Sorry for. Replying you late.

I don't stay in one country and I've giveen the whole information I know about German visa on the German thread.

There's this document called travel voucher. You should use Google for this.

If you can spend money on that, then you're visa 'might' be issued.

Like someone above advised, try go anywhere in the world with a long term visa. So far you're thinking of staying.

@futurewise, as long as I've not scammed you nor any of your family members, you sure don't have right to tarnish my image here. You've tried enough, haven't you?

Anyone reading this, don't hesitate to PM me should you need further info or ask on here. PM shud be only specific questions and not general questions. Trust me, I won't reply if your PM ain't worth it.

I'm still committed to helping Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by freemern(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2014
@demydem...have been following your post and I must commend your effort on it because its been explanatory enough for most people to make their choice.thanks for your contributions so far but please I'll like to ask you some Other things that I can't Post here please kindly e mail me with dis e-mail address ..yinkawodele2001@yahoo.com.thanks bro.
Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by rymalex(m): 6:24am On Dec 31, 2014
hi pals. i will really like to stay and work in poland. please how do i go about processing visa? and getting a job. i really need help.
Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by Ehigimetor: 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
hi mikkyangel can you still link one to the person in warsaw as per the resident permit
mikkyangel:
Mickom,
U better hold still and advise ur guy not to go wasting his money on some fake agent, Pls my guy , there are no jobs for ur friend in Poland except "ruzumie popolsko", (he understands polish)/ he wants to beg to wash plates and Cars, Besides for him to get the One yr resident permit(Karta Pobytu), he has to be in poland via a polish visa he gets get frm Nigeria.
By the way,did ur friends agent tell u wht kind of visa he wants to giv him(Tourist /Visiting or Bizness Class,cos am not sure Poland issues imigration visas)? Am currious because Poland is not looking for immigrants like Canada,Denmark ,Austarlia, Norway et etal,

Guy,as soon as ur friend can get a Polish visa(Genuine) frm Nigeria,reach me so i can connect him to an authentic source in Warsaw Poland who can help him to get a contract letter frm a coy thru which u can use to apply for Resident card,
Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
I need advice on insurance company and duration to use for Poland visa.
I want to use swisscare.which one should i book for 3 or 12 months.
Can I use 2 different sponsors at the same time for the visa documents
Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by lordally(m): 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
Davedavy:

My business is headquartered in Poland,but i have branches in other countries within Europe,so i be ajala the traveler smiley.

It is not easy anywhere in the world,Europe just came out of recession with some countries still deep in recession,but your goals should be of paramount importance here and not what people say.Finland is okay,you pay no tuition fees,quality of Education is very good,you are legally allowed to work part time during school term and full time on holidays(if you are lucky to get a job).so what do you have to lose? except you have a well paid job in Nigeria.

Hello sir...please can I send you a PM??
Re: Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. by azehoodaustin(m): 9:06am On Oct 14, 2020
I just get admission letter from one of the university in Warsaw to study Business management at master level, will it be very easy for me to cross to US or Canada after my program or am i to apply for vacation to migrate to any of the 2 country i mention

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Uber, Bolt Not Banned At Airports" - FAAN / Vehicle Plunges Into River In Delta State, Three People Feared Dead / Getting Australian Work Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.