Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium (13665 Views)

Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period / President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) / Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by MeGaStReEt: 12:35am On Mar 28, 2011
God!

This election thing is getting out of hand, abeg make april reach quick quick, b4 some Nigerians go kcraze oooo
Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by enyojo(f): 12:40am On Mar 28, 2011
[size=20pt]This man is so free. The way he mixes with the ordinary masses makes me see that he is the man to beat come 2 weeks time.[/size]
Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by honeric01(m): 12:42am On Mar 28, 2011
seedord247:

check yur stout book of record

Meaning?

I ask again, have you ever seen any Nigerian president sat in the popular stands before? ANY? both present, past, dead or alive?

Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by Gayigaskia(m): 12:45am On Mar 28, 2011
One of the GEJ godfathers {OBJ} will surely take a sandal in the face like Bush did in Irak grin grin grin grin
Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by seedord247(m): 12:46am On Mar 28, 2011
I Have not and i think it's the right time for both nigerians inside the bush and town to come and rescue themselves out of slavery.
Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by iluvnaija: 12:49am On Mar 28, 2011
NO POLITICIAN LIKE DIS MAN! AND IT WAS HIS TIME AS PRESIDENT I WAS PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN. AFTER THEN, NIGERIA BEGAN SINKING LIKE TITANIC.
TRUTH BE TOLD.
Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by patorini(m): 1:12am On Mar 28, 2011
iz dis news?
Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 28, 2011
I like the Obafemi picture
Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by Kobojunkie: 1:31am On Mar 28, 2011
EzeUche:

To be honest, my support for GEJ is due to the fact that I want to see a South-South minority to win the presidency. If he wins, I hope he can help improve the region, because he is actually from the region. Especially dealing with the constant gas flares that continue to plague the Niger Delta.

Buhari may be one with the people, but I do not like his past and I refuse to support anyone who was a past military head of state. That is my personal preference.

Once again . . . .

Jonathan had 18 solid years to greatly IMPACT this same south-south region and he REFUSED to do any such. The people of Bayelsa to date are still waiting to know what in the world happened since they have no clue why he  served in the highest seats in the state and did nothing for them.

But you think that re-electing him to AsoRock, after the first four years and his first try, will suddenly cure him of an inaction after 12 years of straight evidence he is incapable?? At least stop lying that you are doing it for the minority people of the Delta cause it is all too clear this is just so you can claim you voted for a person from the East that won and nothing more.
Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by semid4lyfe(m): 1:33am On Mar 28, 2011
[size=15pt]JeeZ! Wetin I nor go hear for Nairaland grin

Super Eagles won cos Buhari was at the Stadium. . . .? undecided shocked
ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin

Buhari/Bakare Supporters are so desperate and pathetic tongue[/size]

Make I just warn una. . .keep your politics in this section and don't bring it into the match day threads and the sports section. Posts like the ones below will not be tolerated on any match day thread and will be deleted sharp sharp.

Defender1:
The Sign of Good things to come. Buhari inspired Samson Siasia and Super Eagles to a resounding 4-0 victory. Nigeria will be great again. It was when Buhari was Head of State that Nigeria won the Under 17 World Cup in 1985

Defender1:
It is the inspiration of Buhari. Na so we go celebrate for other things in Nigeria. When Buhari becomes President we go celebrate because graduates go get jobs. Not like PDP government where they go use corruption and party links to take deny gradutes and ordinary Nigerians jobs. Say No to Unemployment. Say no to Poverty Vote Buhari

honeric01:
Even Martins recognizes a good and capable man when he sees one.

Any attempt to politicize matches involving our teams and turning the match day threads into campaign threads won't be tolerated.

Thanks for understanding wink

N.b. . .Don't bother posting a reply to my comment cos I won't reply and I'll do exactly as I've said so if una like make una knock una heads for wall  tongue
Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by MeGaStReEt: 1:33am On Mar 28, 2011
If na bros GEJ go stadium go dey snap pishures with super eagles players, them go talk say na desperation
Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by MeGaStReEt: 1:34am On Mar 28, 2011
God help Nigeria
Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by AljUche: 1:36am On Mar 28, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Make I just warn una. . .keep your politics in this section and don't bring it into the match day threads and the sports section. Posts like the ones below will not be tolerated on any match day thread and will be deleted sharp sharp.

[i]Any attempt to politicize matches involving our teams and turning the match day threads into campaign threads won't be tolerated.

N.b. . .Don't bother posting a reply to my comment cos I won't reply and I'll do exactly as I've said so if una like make una knock una heads for wall  tongue

yes nigeria won because goodluck buhari was there

and i no fit knock my head for wall
Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by AbuMaryam1(m): 1:55am On Mar 28, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Any attempt to politicize matches involving our teams and turning the match day threads into campaign threads won't be tolerated.

Are u obsessed? Go hug transformer,  B B 2011 All the way!!!
Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 28, 2011
Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by honeric01(m): 2:33am On Mar 28, 2011
^^^^^

How many people had shoes then? undecided
Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by honeric01(m): 2:35am On Mar 28, 2011
semid4lyfe:

N.b. . .Don't bother posting a reply to my comment cos I won't reply and I'll do exactly as I've said so if una like make una knock una heads for wall  tongue[/i]

Out of desperation and frustration, you've started typing in HUGE locks, i hope it's well? GEJ's biscuits has finished or what?
Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by 190: 2:55am On Mar 28, 2011
[size=38pt]Who is NADIA BUHARI[/size]
Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by BABE3: 3:04am On Mar 28, 2011
^^an african actress! and pls what does that question have to do with the topic? undecided grin
Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by OAM4J: 4:17am On Mar 28, 2011
I love this. cool
Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by 190: 5:20am On Mar 28, 2011
BABE!:

^^an african actress! and pls what does that question have to do with the topic? undecided grin

thank you is she the daughter or concubine of this ugly man

that looks like someone suffering from chimpanzee disease
Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by Kobojunkie: 5:21am On Mar 28, 2011
^^^ I bet you $100 bucks the man is finer than you are. Considering what I have seen in the populace, that man is among the easiest on the eye you have in that country. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by mensdept: 5:40am On Mar 28, 2011
Did Buhari know he was coming to watch a soccer match?
Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by BIGERBOY1: 6:35am On Mar 28, 2011
Oh boy see humility, I like that pic of balewa, you should listen to his maiden speech at the United Nations, his queens english, eloquence, fluidity oh my god where, and yet see how he innocently seats with his kids,

Is it true we really deserve the leaders we get this days?
And is there really nothing we can do to change our pathetic state as a nation?
Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by dayokanu(m): 6:51am On Mar 28, 2011
Our future President.

How many past and present presidents have we seen in popular stand in a public places without fear of being mobbed by ppl. Count how many times OBJ has been attacked in the last 2yrs alone.

He was stoned in London and in Nigeria even one man attacked him in the airport not long ago

BB2011
Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by kollyp2000(m): 7:22am On Mar 28, 2011
Wether campaign or no campaign, this man is humility personified! I love him.
Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by ademanutd(m): 7:26am On Mar 28, 2011
If really buhari is who u re all hypn him to be, y is it dat it is now dat buhari has recognised d super eagles nd d masses. Where he dey all dis y. Abi na only election period dem dey watch match. Nd stop sayn he is humble. D likes of fashola nd tinubu took okada when they came to ibadan to campaign. If he is really humble make he enta lagos street nd do some trekkn.
Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by slap1(m): 7:49am On Mar 28, 2011
I hope he'll keep watching matches after losing the elections.
Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by COMPAQ(m): 7:51am On Mar 28, 2011
That doesn't look like the popular side o!! The seating looks like leather and I can see a few oyinbo's there. Oyinbo's would not be seating at the popular side!!!
Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by 0Edward0(m): 7:55am On Mar 28, 2011
[size=20pt]Normal politics, when they campaign they are like every Nigerian, when they win, they are like those pigs in Animal Farm[/size]
Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by Lagosboy: 7:57am On Mar 28, 2011
COMPAQ:

That doesn't look like the popular side o!! The seating looks like leather and I can see a few oyinbo's there. Oyinbo's would not be seating at the popular side!!!

Do oyinbos have 2 heads , please let us shed our slavery mentality. I guess it is monkeys that sit in the popular stands of old trafford and Wembley.

Buhari is humble, he is free to mingle with common people because his conscience is clear. IBB, OBJ ; GEJ cannot walk free on streets of Kano without being lynched . OBJ has been stoned, beaten several times.

Buhari is our next president God willing-
Re: Muhammad Buhari Watched The Match Seated In The Abuja National Stadium by Demdem(m): 8:18am On Mar 28, 2011
ademanutd:

If really buhari is who u re all hypn him to be, y is it dat it is now dat buhari has recognised d super eagles nd d masses. Where he dey all dis y. Abi na only election period dem dey watch match. Nd stop sayn he is humble. D likes of fashola nd tinubu took okada when they came to ibadan to campaign. If he is really humble make he enta lagos street nd do some trekkn.

He has always recognized both the masses and the super Eagles. This humble man lives in Daura and i am sure watches the eagles matches. Or have you heard of the super eagles playing in katsina and you not seeing Buhari there (if at all there is a stadium there grin)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How The Western Media Portrays Africa, China, And India Differently / PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka / Ganduje: We Need Help, Our Forests Now Accommodate Terrorists, Bandits, Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.