Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

I Am Scared Of Chicken - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Scared Of Chicken (1162 Views)

I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids / DNA Test, I Am Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Scared Of Chicken by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 24, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:
Find a friend who keeps poultry. Tell him to lock you inside a chicken pen for 24 hrs with one big tray of feed on your lap. You will be cured. I give you guarantee.

See suicide mission. Lol...
Re: I Am Scared Of Chicken by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 24, 2020
CalliDora1:

Thank God I'm not alone in this phobia. I used to think I'm being weird for having this fear. Like... I can't pass through where a chicken is tied let alone walking beside a chicken. I'll just freak out.

I remember the year my dad bought Xmas chicken and it was time to kill it. The silly thing left the pantry where he kept it and entered the balcony about to fly downstairs. My dad said, chi!!! Go and get the chicken. Ha!

I looked at my mum like. " Mummy say something" my mum just turned away her face. As I was still standing dazed, my dad said "if that chicken flies off the balcony, you'll fly away with it".. haaaa.. that was how I looked for a very big cloth ( I can't touch it because of the way it wriggles) and covered the chicken from the back and carried it with all my last braveness to my dad. While my twin was there struggling with the second chicken I just dissappeared from the scene. I'm that scared of chicken even till now. grin

If I get married and my husband stubbornly brings a life chicken home, I'll vacate the house until the chicken is dead. lol...
Hahahaha I don laugh tire...you carried it with ur last braveness... I can relate. All the time I summoned courage to carry a chicken by holding its tied legs, I did that with my last braveness too. I will be walking so fast ehnn so I can quickly drop it. When problem will start is when its start flapping its feathers and doing as if it wants to bite my hands ommoooo na die o..I fit drop am

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Chicken by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
lovecares34:
Hahahaha I don laugh tire...you carried it with ur last braveness... I can relate. All the time I summoned courage to carry a chicken by holding its tied legs, I did that with my last braveness too. I will be walking so fast ehnn so I can quickly drop it. When problem will start is when its start flapping its feathers and doing as if it wants to bite my hands ommoooo na die o..I fit drop am

Lol.. the flapping of wings was part of why I covered it with a cloth grin.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Chicken by Orente21(f): 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
lovecares34:
Guys please how do I overcome my fear for Chicken I.E Fowl. Each time I see a very closely captured pic of chicken it irritates me...can't even look at it for 2 seconds.

I can't even touch a chicken, the skin or feather really irritates and scares me a lot... the mouth of the chicken hmmm I can't touch it o. I am not a kid o slightly above 30 yrs old. Though I can carry it by holding its legs if it is tied o, but the moment the chicken starts flapping its feathers, I could drop it because of fear.

Another thing is that, any time I see the head or legs of a chicken inside a soup I will never eat that soup....but I love eaten chicken fried laps and wings sha .

Don't want my future kids to know that their dad can't carry a chicken or even kill a chicken o.
you are not alone. I m damn scared.if I need chicken, I buy in the market and ask the woman selling to kill immediately. Or I buy frozen chicken atlst no head there. But no chicken this Christmas oo. It's meat or fish.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Chicken by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
Orente21:
you are not alone. I m damn scared.if I need chicken, I buy in the market and ask the woman selling to kill immediately. Or I buy frozen chicken atlst no head there. But no chicken this Christmas oo. It's meat or fish.
hahaha that style is the best. Buy and ask them to kill butcher everything immediately
Re: I Am Scared Of Chicken by ThaThinka: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nuttella:
And you say you are a man, I can't remember how many chickens I have killed and slaughtered angry.

Man up jor angry.

shocked I remove headdress for you, especially if you are a female.

I can't imagine myself killing chicken. If you're giving me a live one, I won't get excited because of this.

Sometimes, I wonder what any future family will think of this. grin
Re: I Am Scared Of Chicken by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
ThaThinka:

shocked I remove headdress for you, especially if you are a female.

I can't imagine myself killing chicken. If you're giving me a live one, I won't get excited because of this.

Sometimes, I wonder what any future family will think of this. grin
I am a female.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. / .... / Direction To Lekki Conservation Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.