Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

DEAR NARIALANDERS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DEAR NARIALANDERS (693 Views)

Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEAR NARIALANDERS by sputniksblues: 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
Dear nairalanders,
Please my good people of God.
I greet you all. Pls I need your help as I am a Nigerian student who has suffered to remain in school.
Please I need help to raise the money for my waec as registration is fast approaching..
Please my dear naira landers. I need help in any way you can assist me. Please I want to write my exams.
NB: if you are not interested in my story please help me and pity me. Because I have suffered as a teenager.
I need to write my waec and neco.. The wace registration fee is 47 thousand naria and the neco registration fee is
I promise to post every single details and transaction here to be transparent.
NB:please don't read and skip. Help me with any thing you can. No matter how little it is. Encourage me.
Please I want you people to take me like their son or daughter and treat me with fatherly love.
I need people who can assist me in purchasing neither the waec nor neco form.
Thanks and God bless you all;in all your endeavors.
NB:as you help me may God grant all your heart desire and give you long life and prosper you. (AMEN).
Peace be with you.

Re: DEAR NARIALANDERS by bigdammyj: 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
Are those your pictures?
Re: DEAR NARIALANDERS by sputniksblues: 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
bigdammyj:
Are those your pictures?
nope bro. please kindly help me.
Re: DEAR NARIALANDERS by sputniksblues: 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
pls help me
Re: DEAR NARIALANDERS by sputniksblues: 3:58am On Dec 24, 2020
Don't read and ignore.
Re: DEAR NARIALANDERS by sputniksblues: 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
please help a brother in need. remember that givers never lack
Re: DEAR NARIALANDERS by Neimar: 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
How old are you?
Re: DEAR NARIALANDERS by sputniksblues: 2:41am On Dec 25, 2020
Neimar:
How old are you?
I am 16 sir
Re: DEAR NARIALANDERS by sputniksblues: 2:43am On Dec 25, 2020
Pls you people should help me. I thought narialand is a family. Give me some hope. That there is a better tomorrow.
Re: DEAR NARIALANDERS by sputniksblues: 3:06am On Dec 27, 2020
Help meee. Plssss. Show me hope. If you are in doubt about me I can post pictures of me for you all to see. Pls I am in dear NEED. 2018114971 UBA. Pls help me.
Re: DEAR NARIALANDERS by ibkonekt(m): 3:55am On Dec 27, 2020
sputniksblues:
Dear nairalanders,
Please my good people of God.
I greet you all. Pls I need your help as I am a Nigerian student who has suffered to remain in school.
Please I need help to raise the money for my waec as registration is fast approaching..
Please my dear naira landers. I need help in any way you can assist me. Please I want to write my exams.
NB: if you are not interested in my story please help me and pity me. Because I have suffered as a teenager.
I need to write my waec and neco.. The wace registration fee is 47 thousand naria and the neco registration fee is
I promise to post every single details and transaction here to be transparent.
NB:please don't read and skip. Help me with any thing you can. No matter how little it is. Encourage me.
Please I want you people to take me like their son or daughter and treat me with fatherly love.
I need people who can assist me in purchasing neither the waec nor neco form.
Thanks and God bless you all;in all your endeavors.
NB:as you help me may God grant all your heart desire and give you long life and prosper you. (AMEN).
Peace be with you.
the question is who has been supporting you up to waec level. you should have a father, mother, or guardian that should have the responsibility for your basic education. we have too many of these types of "pls help" that people are skeptical of being a fool. if I gave for every "help" I have seen on nairaland, over 500k would have left my pocket. get your father or guardian to take support. that's a starting point, if they are not there then you may need to explain why. eitherway you have to put in some work rather than just say pls and expect manna
Re: DEAR NARIALANDERS by sputniksblues: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2020
ibkonekt:

the question is who has been supporting you up to waec level. you should have a father, mother, or guardian that should have the responsibility for your basic education. we have too many of these types of "pls help" that people are skeptical of being a fool. if I gave for every "help" I have seen on nairaland, over 500k would have left my pocket. get your father or guardian to take support. that's a starting point, if they are not there then you may need to explain why. eitherway you have to put in some work rather than just say pls and expect manna

Sir I am a young orphan.
I have been training my self on school.
But now I can't afford to register for waec nor neco.
Pls help me sir
Re: DEAR NARIALANDERS by sputniksblues: 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
Pls you people should help me. Plsss. Save a life
Re: DEAR NARIALANDERS by sputniksblues: 7:13am On Dec 28, 2020
hello good morning
Re: DEAR NARIALANDERS by sputniksblues: 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hello good day to you all
Re: DEAR NARIALANDERS by sputniksblues: 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hello. Please help me. Plsss. Save me
Re: DEAR NARIALANDERS by sputniksblues: 9:44am On Jan 01, 2021
happy new year �❣️���❣️� to you all. pls I still need your help and assistance. plsssp
Re: DEAR NARIALANDERS by sputniksblues: 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
please help me narialand. waec is at the corner.save my life. I can provide my student ID card. plsss help me. good people of narialand

(1) (Reply)

Woman Treats Her Boyfriend Like A Child, Beat Him In Public (video) / What Is Wrong With Me. / Please Advice Me On These.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.