Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

What Is Wrong With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Me. (693 Views)

Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Me. by Jloanbroker: 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm having irrational thoughts. I'm having fear of asking harmless questions. I'm becoming unnecessarily insecure and self conscious about everything. Even things that so trivial and no cares about.

I feel insecure about not having so much money but I still guilty and insecure about having more than others.

Its so crazy.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Me. by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
Jloanbroker:
I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm having irrational thoughts. I'm having fear of asking harmless questions. I'm becoming unnecessarily insecure and self conscious about everything. Even things that so trivial and no cares about.

I feel insecure about not having so much money but I still guilty and insecure about having more than others.

Its so crazy.

Simple..go and watch all apostle Joshua Selman messages on YouTube and attend d.live services on Sunday evening by 5pm...it will reset ur brain ... immediately those thoughts come, blast Dunsin oyekan music in ur ears..lol...devil hates d voice of dat man too
Re: What Is Wrong With Me. by FalseProphet1(m): 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
The agents of the dark forces are following you, what you need is serious flogging with my holy cane so that you can be free, I see you driving benze after the flogging, I see you impregnating a native doctor's daughter, I see you back to square one.

This I have seen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Me. by DaddyRochie1642: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The agents of the dark forces are following you, what you need is serious flogging with my holy cane so that you can be free, I see you driving benze after the flogging, I see you impregnating a native doctor's daughter, I see you back to square one.

This I have seen.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Me. by yomi007k(m): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
wink

The solution to your problem is steady stream of money.

I have been down that road.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Me. by Demigod22: 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
Please take care of your mental health.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me. by IceColdVeins(m): 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
Moral lesson: Know when to change your weed supplier.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Me. by Kobojunkie: 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
Jloanbroker:

Its so crazy.
Interesting! undecided

You are experiencing anxiety, Insecurity, low self-esteem, guilt ... you may want to contact a mental health Professional(absolutely no pastors or imams) about possible Depression. undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With Me. by Drsnives(m): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
Idleness at work
Re: What Is Wrong With Me. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
IceColdVeins:
Moral lesson: Know when to change your weed supplier.
Lols...na OG u be abeg
Re: What Is Wrong With Me. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
Just work on ur self. You're one of those pple who live their lives like they're competing with others.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me. by iamyemiakins(m): 11:36am On Oct 15, 2021
You're suffering from Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
Re: What Is Wrong With Me. by Coldburn(m): 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
Jloanbroker:

Its so crazy.

I will say you have anxiety and low self esteem. Or at least thats what I diagnosed myself with when I was going through something similar . My advice. get off the internet(social media) and really spend time with yourself. Get to know yourself. Your insecurities will become much clearer to you and from there you tackle then one by one . Individuation is a journey you must begin my friend
Re: What Is Wrong With Me. by OnlineArchitect: 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Now the guy might be feeling more depressed grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me On These. / If Your Girl Is Looking Glamorously... / I Need New Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.