Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,388 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Nairaland Redpillers Come In !!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Redpillers Come In !!! (1466 Views)

I Saw This On Facebook! Nairaland Redpillers / Redpillers Come In / Nairaland Redpillers Are Useless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Redpillers Come In !!! by efficiencie(m): 12:13am On Dec 25, 2020
PinkPill:
My fiance is the best man in the world. He always makes sure that I'm happy and I don't lack anything.
He even placed me on monthly allowance.

Now the problem is this;

I have NEVER bought him anything tangible since we've been together. Only edible stuff like cookies, fruits and drinks. And he doesn't complain.

Some Nairaland guys have asked me many times what I've contributed to his life and I realized that the answer is NOTHING.
I think it's just PEACE OF MIND that I give him. He says it all the time.

I really want to get him something wonderful this Xmas.

But I remember that Ubunja warned ladies about this: Not to buy anything for a man who spends on you, no matter how small it may be. Because I think it will make him stop spending on you with time.

He has already sent me money for my Christmas shopping.

So please Nairaland guys advice me. Should I buy this gift or I should just continue the way we are. I can't risk this.

PS: I'm not a FEMINIST. I believe in my man being in charge and taking care of me tongue
My boyfriend is an Alpha male but not a Redpiller. He is a SIMP. And I love him that way!

Ubunja
Martinez
Illegend

Okay. Thanks

Secretly accumulate the money he has been giving you. Start a business with that money. Grow that money into sustainable wealth...one day he will hit the rocks financially and you will be the only resort he has...in that moment you would have proved beyond the shadow of the doubt that you are indeed an invaluable resource!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Redpillers Come In !!! by Dpsychologist: 7:36am On Dec 25, 2020
odinson1:

Dpsychologist

Pls guys we need you Input on this
Yes.

Its just like you seeing a Ferrari or Lamborghini. It is appealing and will draw your attention and you will like to enter, only for you to enter and find out it can't drive or it drives very slow. You will be dissapointed.

Thats how it is to the ladies. Messi looks like an alpha on the outside but turn out to be weak.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Redpillers Come In !!! by wealthtrak: 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
czarr:
Buy him these books

1. The rationale man by Rollo Tomassi

2. The manipulated man by Esther villa

he'll thank you later trust me.
A stellar response!
Re: Nairaland Redpillers Come In !!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
PinkPill:
My fiance is the best man in the world. He always makes sure that I'm happy and I don't lack anything.

Now the problem is this;

I have NEVER bought him anything tangible since we've been together. Only edible stuff like cookies, fruits and drinks. And he doesn't complain.

Some Nairaland guys have asked me many times what I've contributed to his life and I realized that the answer is NOTHING.

But I remember that Ubunja warned ladies about this: Not to buy anything for a man who spends on you, no matter how small it may be. Because I think it will make him stop spending on you with time.

So please Nairaland guys advice me. Should I buy this gift or I should just continue the way we are. I can't risk this.

PS: I'm not a FEMINIST. I believe in my man being in charge and taking care of me tongue
My boyfriend is an Alpha male but not a Redpiller. He is a SIMP. And I love him that way!

Ubunja
Martinez
Illegend

Okay. Thanks
Those Edible Stuff Like Cookies, Fruits & Drinks U Bought 4 Him Is Also Something. However, It Shouldn't End There.
Re: Nairaland Redpillers Come In !!! by wealthtrak: 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
PinkPill:

Now the problem is this;

Ubunja
Martinez

Okay. Thanks

NOTE:
@pinkpill

Alpha males are NOT "simps"
like you incorrectly stated in the
P.S. of your post.

I first knew about the term
alpha male in the 1990s long
before the term redpill became
popular here on NL in the late
2010s.

"Alpha Male" refers to the
cream-of-the-crop or top
achievers among every living
species of animals.

Many top CEOs and successful people in most aspects of human existence or real life relationships
are alpha males in contrast to beta males.

Last but not least, always give
gifts that are meaningful and
are in tune with the life interests
and "love language" of your man.
You are a gal so you should learn
to give and nurture.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free S*x, Always Charge Them – Temmie Ovwasa / What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another / Woman Cuts Off Husband's Manhood Out Of Jealousy (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.