Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,501 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked (30784 Views)

Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) / Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes / Who Brought Christianity? For Jesus Brought The Kingdom Of God Not Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Benesis: 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
I am here
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by CaIIMeAthena(f): 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
you don't practise Christianity
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
You didn't apply faith in your christian practice. Mind you, Christianity is not all about magic. Your faith is required.
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Zeion422(m): 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
I knw talk anything ooooo b4 den go come use dark power on me oooo grin
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Teaser4(m): 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
H
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by cmecproblem(m): 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
The problem is YOU

1 Like

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
petra1:

But that's the truth . You were not

1 John 2:19
They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us

What do you expect . You were neither here not there.

It is spiritual. Get saved genuinely. I bet if I touch you demons will manifest and start confessing

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by blackpanda: 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
eyah
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by endsarrrs(f): 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
Purpose reall matters sad
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Odingo1: 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
Christianity is not a practice rather it is what you believe in then afterwards you work hard using intelligent that God have giving you to achieve success in life. You only pray to God for help and guidance to go in the right path, praying in the name of of our Lord Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by daddytime(m): 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hmm
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Childofaking: 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
Can you practice undiluted christianity and then be considering black magic as an option?

1 Like

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by EdiskyHarry: 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
You have no sense at all, that is the biggest problem you are facing right now
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by shogotermies(m): 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
HopeSpencer:
For 30 years, I practised undiluted Christianity. Don't come here with the story of 'maybe you were not saved' blabla. My life was in shambles.

I ported to black magic after visiting my powerful village kinsmen. To eat was hard before consultation with the dark powers. Then my situation improved for 2 years. During those two years, I stepped up consultation with the dark powers in a bid to stay afloat. Still, I came crashing after those 2 years.

I consulted the oracle again and was told to do sacrifices. I did them but no changes. I looked around for famous spiritualists and consulted them. No changes.

I recently met another powerful herbalist, say herbalist A. He told me what the problem is and the solution. I didn't pay for the solution but I looked for another powerful herbalist B somewhere else who told me same thing herbalist A told me. I then went back to herbalist A and paid for the solution. Herbalist A said I was to bear 3 sacrifices. He told me cost of all the 3 sacrifices and I paid it. On the day of bearing the sacrifices, he prepared only 2 sacrifices, and I didn't question him about the third. Herbalist A later reminded me 2 months later that one sacrifice is pending and he gave me a new cost. I didn't argue with him that I initially paid for 3 sacrifices. I haven't felt any difference and you reminded me of a 3rd sacrifice which I think I already paid for. Imagine, this herbalist A has more than 3 houses and I have none.

The problem here is that my problems look spiritual. I have skills that can't put food on my table.

Your problem is you.
Religion is not what you need to succeed, but good character, humility, good deeds and all good behaviors are one of the things you need.

1 Like

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by casdoruche: 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
H
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by blackpanda: 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
GayPontiff:
Practise green magic...works faster

my own is purple

it works wonders! grin

1 Like

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by onlyonechid84(m): 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
I'm so going to be praying for you brova.
But first submit your life to Jesus Christ and confess all your sins before him and
With Time, You will see God manifesting Wonders in your life.

God Bless You.

1 Like

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by ginggerxy: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
HopeSpencer:
For 30 years, I practised undiluted Christianity. Don't come here with the story of 'maybe you were not saved' blabla. My life was in shambles.

I ported to black magic after visiting my powerful village kinsmen. To eat was hard before consultation with the dark powers. Then my situation improved for 2 years. During those two years, I stepped up consultation with the dark powers in a bid to stay afloat. Still, I came crashing after those 2 years.

I consulted the oracle again and was told to do sacrifices. I did them but no changes. I looked around for famous spiritualists and consulted them. No changes.

I recently met another powerful herbalist, say herbalist A. He told me what the problem is and the solution. I didn't pay for the solution but I looked for another powerful herbalist B somewhere else who told me same thing herbalist A told me. I then went back to herbalist A and paid for the solution. Herbalist A said I was to bear 3 sacrifices. He told me cost of all the 3 sacrifices and I paid it. On the day of bearing the sacrifices, he prepared only 2 sacrifices, and I didn't question him about the third. Herbalist A later reminded me 2 months later that one sacrifice is pending and he gave me a new cost. I didn't argue with him that I initially paid for 3 sacrifices. I haven't felt any difference and you reminded me of a 3rd sacrifice which I think I already paid for. Imagine, this herbalist A has more than 3 houses and I have none.

The problem here is that my problems look spiritual. I have skills that can't put food on my table.
you just need to stop lieing . You didn't practice nothing or maybe only in your head
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by OjoMadiba: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
All the money you spend to look for solution is enough to make you rich, but because of ignorance, you don't know where to look, if your eye be single, your body shall be full of light.

2 Likes

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
You be mumu.
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Tenshades(m): 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
Let's wait for the judges of the world residing in Nigeria

grin
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by alfarouq(m): 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
HopeSpencer:

I suggest you look into Islam, study the Qur'an with an unbiased mind, then decide on what you want to do after that.
I pray you find solutions to your problems irrespective of the decisions you later make

2 Likes

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Exc2000: 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
Juju only boost hard work, same as Christianity or islam
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Taiwojon(m): 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nonsense!!!!!!!..

Serving God and mammoth at the same time

Thou shall has no other gods beside me
Saith the lord almighty.

How will it work when you are doing religion instead of you to give your life to jesus and submit to christ

You are doing stupid religion

Give your life to jesus and enjoy unlimited blessing

Jesusu save

1 Like

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by JoeEeL(m): 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
None worked cos BOTH ARE FAKE.

1 Like

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Martinez39s(m): 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
39 years wasted in foolishness when you could have applied common sense and critical thinking for 30 minutes to examine the falsehoods called religion and voodoo. Had you done that, who knows how far you could have gone with being pragmatic and realistic in your approach towards life?

There are no gods, supernatural beings, and supernatural dimensions (eg. Heaven, Hell, Purgatory etc). Death is the final bus stop for humans: after that is eternal nonexistence and oblivion. Don't let anyone deceive you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
None works. All a scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by RedPanthar: 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
HopeSpencer:

Your star may be switched off! Or stolen
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by theFilmtric: 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
Op
Your problem pass this life
But as a guy up there said
Have you tried green magic? Its faster

theFilmtricsay
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by johnhood(m): 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
pocohantas:
Try hard work, smart work and connection.

I do not believe anyone would suddenly become rich because he/she goes to church, is a believer and pays tithes.

Things may work together for your good during that period and you’ll convince yourself it is because you just paid your tithe. lipsrsealed
I had to check the moniker again to make sure it is you.
Darling Poco can you be this reasonable?
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by meobizy(f): 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
OP should quickly port to Islam. If that doesn’t work then he should enter India where more than 200,000 religions exist. He will eventually find one to suit his purpose.

4 Likes

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by AMG: 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
Not by power but by MERCY OF GOD.
Always plead for HIS mercy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” / Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.