Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked (30780 Views)

Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) / Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes / Who Brought Christianity? For Jesus Brought The Kingdom Of God Not Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by vannessa7(f): 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
tobestdegreat:
In a country where everything is working in favour of her citizen religion and dabolical beliefs becomes absent

The questio we failed to ask our selfs is
Why are we christains Muslims or traditionalists

Let me answer this question, first we are Christians, Muslim and traditionalist because the devil is very much into our affairs as black men and many of us following all the rules and laws of prosperity and listening to hundreds of motivational speakers with nothing to show for it realise we have an invisible opponent which can only be controlled through invisible means, that is why even in developed countries black have the worst statistics, more black in jail, more black in crime, more black die of corona virus etc.
Secondly, our country and government are unfavourable because of this same challenge of devil being attracted so much to the black man affair, what better way to fulfil its ministry of kill steal and destroy than to start from the top where it will affect everybody, bad road, bad electricity etc, so each citizen go spiritual to employ a high power to combat the effect of devils on their affair, enough said
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
HopeSpencer:
For 30 years, I practised undiluted Christianity. Don't come here with the story of 'maybe you were not saved' blabla. My life was in shambles.

I ported to black magic after visiting my powerful village kinsmen. To eat was hard before consultation with the dark powers. Then my situation improved for 2 years. During those two years, I stepped up consultation with the dark powers in a bid to stay afloat. Still, I came crashing after those 2 years.

I consulted the oracle again and was told to do sacrifices. I did them but no changes. I looked around for famous spiritualists and consulted them. No changes.

I recently met another powerful herbalist, say herbalist A. He told me what the problem is and the solution. I didn't pay for the solution but I looked for another powerful herbalist B somewhere else who told me same thing herbalist A told me. I then went back to herbalist A and paid for the solution. Herbalist A said I was to bear 3 sacrifices. He told me cost of all the 3 sacrifices and I paid it. On the day of bearing the sacrifices, he prepared only 2 sacrifices, and I didn't question him about the third. Herbalist A later reminded me 2 months later that one sacrifice is pending and he gave me a new cost. I didn't argue with him that I initially paid for 3 sacrifices. I haven't felt any difference and you reminded me of a 3rd sacrifice which I think I already paid for. Imagine, this herbalist A has more than 3 houses and I have none.

The problem here is that my problems look spiritual. I have skills that can't put food on my table.

Spiritual problems don't exist.
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by smithbidy(m): 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
HopeSpencer:
For 30 years, I practised undiluted Christianity. Don't come here with the story of 'maybe you were not saved' blabla. My life was in shambles.

I ported to black magic after visiting my powerful village kinsmen. To eat was hard before consultation with the dark powers. Then my situation improved for 2 years. During those two years, I stepped up consultation with the dark powers in a bid to stay afloat. Still, I came crashing after those 2 years.

I consulted the oracle again and was told to do sacrifices. I did them but no changes. I looked around for famous spiritualists and consulted them. No changes.

I recently met another powerful herbalist, say herbalist A. He told me what the problem is and the solution. I didn't pay for the solution but I looked for another powerful herbalist B somewhere else who told me same thing herbalist A told me. I then went back to herbalist A and paid for the solution. Herbalist A said I was to bear 3 sacrifices. He told me cost of all the 3 sacrifices and I paid it. On the day of bearing the sacrifices, he prepared only 2 sacrifices, and I didn't question him about the third. Herbalist A later reminded me 2 months later that one sacrifice is pending and he gave me a new cost. I didn't argue with him that I initially paid for 3 sacrifices. I haven't felt any difference and you reminded me of a 3rd sacrifice which I think I already paid for. Imagine, this herbalist A has more than 3 houses and I have none.

The problem here is that my problems look spiritual. I have skills that can't put food on my table.
Please change your location. It might matters too
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by vannessa7(f): 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
Daninya33:
Believe it or not

There are 3 main ways,the metaphysical world and beings have access to any mortal man irrespective of his creed and color.

1.Covenants

2. Ignorance

3. Disobedience

Effectively handle these and set yourself permanently free.

You are so right, but many of these things could have been violated on your behalf without your knowledge and you start paying for it unless you get the attention and help of heavenly God himself
A covenant could have been made on your behalf by reason if circumstances of your birth or environment, you can be ignorant because nobody taught you or nobody knows the root of your problems and it can take years seeking knowledge of the issue besetting you,
You can be in disobedience because its part of your culture or upbringing and unless you realise you are breaking spiritual laws, you continue to disobey, all these lead to searching and seeking which is what he is doing, but he needs God Himself not Gods go in between, Islam offers that if you are committed, you will go from being afflicted to totally free in one day if only he can attend a mosque and pray regularly bowing down to God having gotten rid of every fetish things

1 Like

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Misterdhee1(m): 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
Elxandre:
The problem with Christians is they'll say you didn't practice it "very well". angry

In reality, the number of people who receive miracles are very few in number. Makes you wonder if it's just a coincidence.

Even majority of those claiming assistant Jesus on this thread are barely scrapping through life.

I don't care what religion you practice, you have to sit down and evaluate your life logically and critically. I still believe it's the most assured solution to life's woes.
What can you do logically to change your life at this moment? Is it a skill, Added qualifications? What exactly?

Sometimes I want to believe things are destined when you see the futile efforts of man.
You didn't add those that are directly or indirectly involved in corrupt practices, yet claim it's God favor that helped them.
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by chudez0147(m): 12:10am On Dec 25, 2020
petra1:

But that's the truth . You were not

1 John 2:19
They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us
Pastor! I great you Sir!

What do you expect . You were neither here not there.

It is spiritual. Get saved genuinely. I bet if I touch you demons will manifest and start confessing

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by humilitypays(m): 4:15am On Dec 25, 2020
Elxandre:
The problem with Christians is they'll say you didn't practice it "very well". angry

In reality, the number of people who receive miracles are very few in number. Makes you wonder if it's just a coincidence.

Even majority of those claiming assistant Jesus on this thread are barely scrapping through life.

I don't care what religion you practice, you have to sit down and evaluate your life logically and critically. I still believe it's the most assured solution to life's woes.
What can you do logically to change your life at this moment? Is it a skill, Added qualifications? What exactly?

Sometimes I want to believe things are destined when you see the futile efforts of man.
There is something you guys fail to understand. You cannot force God to act for you. You cannot hold God to ransom. Whether you believe in God or not does not stop God from being God.

Loving God, obeying God's words with joy and humility is for your own good not for God because God will forever remain The Almighty God whether you believe or not. Your life is safer with God than without God.

Now coming to miracles of God, it is so real even medical doctors and renouned scientists have confirmed the reality of God's miracles in healing people that their sickness proved incurrable.

Talking about financial success, Christianity is not just about financial success, it is much more than that. But financial success have a principle; even if you are a Christian, Pagan, Atheist, Hindu, Budhist or Muslim, once you follow the principles of financial success, you will prosper financially and have enough money, that is why you see both Christians and non Christians that are rich.

You can be a born again Christian and still end up poor if you fail to apply the principles of financial success.

Another area I would love to touch is the area of some Christians not getting answers to their prayers. You see in Christianity, prayer alone will never give you answer to all your problems. Some problems don't even need prayer, it may require just powerful praises to God from the depth of your heart. Some may be a seed offering that will solve it. Some may require the person to give to the needy in what is called The Widows Mite. Some may need serious fasting and prayer. Some may need you to go into covenant with God or make a pledge to God.

But unfortunately many Christians believe that just opening their mouth to pray a normal prayer will bring answers and solutions to their problems, it does not work that way at all.

I am a living testimony to the wonders and mercies of God Almighty.

In this same year of pandemic, I prospered more than previous years. I have a friend who loves God so much that he devoted most of his time to God's work, and this guy was just a struggling young man, but within this same year, God turned around his.financial life just as he has been asking from God. from not having up to 1million to someone that now worth over 200million, do you think its ordinary?

Not just me alone, I have seen the wonderful works of God's miracle all around me. 2 of my siblings were also blessed immensely by God this year also.

As we speak, I almost died of covid–19 last week. I never believed the thing is real, like play I caught it. When it was like I was about to die, couldn't breath, I called on God like I always call on Him to please show me mercy, and God swung into action to the amazement of family members. Yes I have not fully recovered but I know I am healed already if I could survive those few dying days of struggling to breath.

Always plead for mercy...I do this always, silently not as a normal prayer but a deep inner heart prayer, and I don't see God as an option, He is my all, my life, my everything.

So brother, please don't give up on God, Jesus is real and loving. Try Jesus with all your life and I assure you, you will testify to His mercies. Stay blessed

2 Likes

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Onlyonebuhari: 6:13am On Dec 25, 2020
HopeSpencer:

I'm a writer and orator. I edit English manuscripts. My exploits in classrooms are there for all to see. I'm an expert and authority in animal farming... Those who can't measure up to me in these fields are my betters today. I won't say more so that my acquaintances won't use these info to unravel my identity.

Your location
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by HopeSpencer: 6:21am On Dec 25, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

Your location

Ibadan
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:57am On Dec 25, 2020
the first thing you need right now is sense. you dont have sense at all. the herbalist got 3 house but you have non but you are still continue giving him money? ogbadun. go and get sense then come and follow ALLAH once you follow allah your worry is over.
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by CodeTemplar: 7:01am On Dec 25, 2020
pocohantas:
Try hard work, smart work and connection.

I do not believe anyone would suddenly become rich because he/she goes to church, is a believer and pays tithes.

Things may work together for your good during that period and you’ll convince yourself it is because you just paid your tithe. lipsrsealed
So money is all he needs or what r u saying?
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by JOHNBULLZZ: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2020
I can relate to your situation. Call me :08168919674
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by Prettychild(f): 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
HopeSpencer:

Go to Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministry for deliverance

1 Like

Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by HopeSpencer: 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
leadzeal:
This reply is coming far behind but I hope the op sees it. Your last resort is to trade your soul. But don't be alarmed by this cos the dealer makes the whole difference. Now listen attentively... The best deal is to trade it to your higher self. Any other dealer will lead to a great ruin. It is very simple to ask for this deal but it is a very strenuous journey as well.

Here is a guide to connect your soul with your supreme being which is really you from the beginning

Ask him every night before going to bed with true earnestness, for him to reveal himself.. don't expect anything extraordinary in the first three months..

Not every one can do this consistently for about 120 days.. so this is your first test...

The others will be self piloted..

Warning: desire the supreme more than anything including money. This is very important. If you are not honest it may lead to tears and an irremediable effect.

Pls don't pm me. I have done my part.. your higher self have all the answers you need if you eventually make contact with " it"

Peace and Truth

What's your definition of HONEST here? You mean after making contact with higher self, I must follow his dictate 100% ?
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by BluntNigerian: 3:31am On Dec 27, 2020
HopeSpencer:

You have skills..
You Have Herbalists Too..
So, Use Them Both..
Unless you are seeking for another type of advice from Nairaland, then I will tell you to give your life to Jesus Christ and have peace.. Yes... You will have the type of peace that will make you realize by yourself within yourself that you don't really need all these earthly riches for anything.
Mind you, I didn't say you should follow a religion, or start going to any church.
Those ones can come later after you have found your inner peace.
Just Stay On Your Own And Find Jesus First.
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by BluntNigerian: 3:37am On Dec 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Interesting!

So you claim you practised "undiluted" Christianity for 30 years, black magic for 9 years, and now you are instead into "herbal medicine" or do you mean you moved on to juju/babalawo-ism? undecided

You describe your problems as looking "spiritual", can you expound on this please? undecided

You mentioned you have paid for and had carried out several sacrifices, we're they meant to untangle the " spiritual" on your behalf? or is my understanding off by mile? undecided
He intended to confuse his readers more..
Like, he couldn't even explain anything in concrete details.
I don't blame him though..
From his own story, anyone can see that his life had always been like that.
He doesn't seek for the right details before doing his things. He would just jump into the situation and start to swim around as time passes.
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by PastorandMentor(m): 6:50am On Dec 27, 2020
I love this Topic
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by orunto27: 8:38am On Dec 27, 2020
YOU'RE A DISTURBED LUCIFER
Re: I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked by orunto27: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2020
YOU'RE A DISTURBED LUCIFER. YOU ARE WORSE THAN AN ATHEIST.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says / Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo / Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.