Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California (86033 Views)

Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife / 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife / Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Tab4kids(f): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
No time jare
Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by KingDash: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Lawalemi(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
They don kidnap this one go.

1 Like

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Elmuhammadi(m): 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Enjoy civilization no be the nonsense Una dey manage claim say na life

Make aboki see say there is more to life beyond islamiyya and Almajiri

i ove my ismiyya and amajiri, go and b proud of ur prostitution baby factory, yahoo, ritual and a shits

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by frog12: 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
another IDIOT with a woman fit to be his MOTHER, but this one look nice oo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

who CHARM who dis time?

with the way this YAHOO-YAHOO BOYS dey use charm, i think na the BOY use charm on this one. How she drop her HUSBAND for this small boy

1 Like

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by EXLOVER(m): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
EVILFOREST:
PLs. on what VISA category is he migrating to America..?
This is someone that just did a court wedding...
The BAN on immigrant visa has not been lifted too..?
I also learnt Fiancee Visa has got issues too.
I wan ask same question, because after marriage it takes like a year or two to approve the spouse visa. Maybe their traveling to another African country for vacation.

3 Likes

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by UncommonLogic: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
[s]
DuBLINGreenb:

[/s]

I'm sure that you don't know that there is more to life than worshiping your Pastorpreneur slave master.

1 Like

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by farem: 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Brightgem(f): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
A very convenient time to be quoting sunnah! Failed to mention other sunnahs that calls for similarity and compatibility between partners.

Smells of hypocrisy and double standards. 46 and 26. Kid yourself very much boy! Time will tell you how far. You are still growing up.

3 Likes

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by FarahAideed: 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
What Sojaboy couldn't do Suleiman has done cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by UncommonLogic: 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
Elmuhammadi:

i ove my ismiyya and amajiri, go and b proud of ur prostitution baby factory, yahoo, ritual and a shits

You forget to add kidnapping, drug peddling and worshiping of his slave master Pastor.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by crackhouse(m): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
It will end in premium tears.....
Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by kareemkamil(m): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
JaneYave:
Everyone has a way they love. I say no more

What a crazy country, u are going out with ur grand mother. Desperate porverty people

3 Likes

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by phranklyn92(m): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
Guys please stop posting that picture of a man kicking another man.

That sh!t is annoying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by donnie(m): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
Esseite:
It's obvious she could not wait to fling the scarf.

grin
Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Mjpem23(m): 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
Do you know ?
Obasanjo is a Native of Anambra state
Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by TheGift: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
Esseite:

Lol! And before you know it, He too may fling the cap.... #NoCap cheesy

1 Like

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by merits(m): 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2020

6 Likes

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Dnlblessed(m): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hello house,I really need ur help
First Bank
Nyama blessed Daniel
Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Muhylonaire007: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
Perfect escape plan grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Ndipe(m): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
What's behind this new trend of older white women flying down to Nigeria to marry Nigerian men whom they just met on social media websites?

3 Likes

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Carlylepneuma: 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

almajiri better than u

1 Like

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
With enough burantashi

2 Likes

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Strongbest(m): 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
Baba is off to Cali, bros too go know say the difference is clear. Congrats to him.

2 Likes

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by egunna(m): 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
Esseite:
is dat all u saw?bad belle

1 Like

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by cyndidamsel(f): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nice.

D guy made d right decision

2 Likes

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by lexy2014: 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
Esseite:

No time abeg
Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by lexy2014: 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ndipe:
What's behind this new trend of older white women flying down to Nigeria to marry Nigerian men whom they just met on social media websites?

Na because d breeze never blow reach ur side that's why u de ask quenchon

3 Likes

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by naijadrivablog: 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
But Kano boys self. Where una de see onyibo catch

Awon Ryan slawormiir
Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Ugoc3(m): 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
You are so correct
Maybe he excorted her to international airport in Abuja
Mk I hear say he entr USA

1 Like

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by egunna(m): 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
UncommonLogic:

You forget to add kidnapping, drug peddling and worshiping of his slave master Pastor.
derz cultism,fraud,sale of unwholesome products and more

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter / 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.