Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,963 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California (86011 Views)

Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife / 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife / Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Godons1: 9:17am On Dec 25, 2020
02Kebreal:

Back in the south, those of us who has never traveled to the North keep shouting they are suffering.
They run this country, they've got what the South haven't got by half.

You dey mind them.
An average Northerner makes millions with ease, but a Southerner will go through hell to make the same million. The good thing about Northerners is that, they never show they have money. Only some of their kids show off.

1 Like

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by okoolori(m): 9:20am On Dec 25, 2020
Esseite:
It's obvious she could not wait to fling the scarf.

Mind your business lady...
Shoboloyoke.... Na Dem dem....
Gossipers union of 9ja...
We hail ooo
Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Godons1: 9:32am On Dec 25, 2020
Excuzeme:

Let us even ASSUME he is a Senior Manager at NNPC or CBN or NPA or DSS or PRESIDENCY, so with all the fine Americans (white) on Instagram, that this 46yr old Cargo im fit sponsor, with all the money?
Aboki nor get sense and taste, true true.

Anyway, she wont bear any child for him at that age and if he thinks she would wear that head Scarf past MMM, let them get to America before she shows him who is Boss.
Oyinbo woman sef dey catch Maaga for Nigeria! Reverse Yahoo-yahoo. grin

But She is younger and prettier than all those GREAT Grandmothers, your Brothers up South are Marrying. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

YOU SUPPOSE BURY YOUR HEAD IN SHAME.

2 Likes

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Lifepodcastng: 9:32am On Dec 25, 2020
This is not true, not every Nigerian man wants to leave.

Ikillbrokehoes:
This guy have left that shíthole for real, every Nigerian men dreams
Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Godons1: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2020
Mannnez:

Mr dear you're actually the one spilling thrash. That guy stated facts to you and all you could do in defence was spill thrash and bigots like you liked the comment.

What is this one saying, why are you speaking in tongues? cheesy grin grin grin grin

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Edyice: 9:54am On Dec 25, 2020
Uncommonlogic , elmuhammadi and carlylepneuma for promoting kidnapping , banditry and bokoharam ....

And for saying almajiri is better than Europe life ....

I don't know when you MOFOS will have sense

......Oya TAKE AM!!!

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Godons1: 9:59am On Dec 25, 2020
Zurich1844:

Liar! We are talking about Northern Muslims! The real muslims not ofe mmanu people that joined Islam because of Salah Meat!

Are you saying, IGBO MUSLIMS are not true Muslims? Don't let Okorocha a.k.a AlhajI Musa, Hope Uzodinma a.k.a AlhajI Gambo or Orji Uzo Kalu a.k.à AlhajI Yahaya catch you. These guys and many IGBO LEADERS were ISLAMIZED by the North grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by obama30: 10:00am On Dec 25, 2020
Discovery4today:

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/26-year-old-nigerian-who-married-46-year-old-us-mum-jets-out-to-california/

Did sunna of Mohammed told you that you have to g
Pack and go to live with wife in her own house? Did Mohammed sunna told to marry a woman that will block you from marrying extra 3 wife because of her traditional or national law? You just use her to escape living dead your people impose on Nigerians.
Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Godons1: 10:03am On Dec 25, 2020
Zurich1844:

Liar! We are talking about Northern Muslims! The real muslims not ofe mmanu people that joined Islam because of Salah Meat!

You mean, IGBO PEOPLE join ISLAM because of Sallah Meat? Chai, hunger has taking over the EAST. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by freemanq(m): 10:34am On Dec 25, 2020
Latest G Guy in Town
Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:50am On Dec 25, 2020
Godons1:

But She is younger and prettier than all those GREAT Grandmothers, your Brothers up South are Marrying. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

YOU SUPPOSE BURY YOUR HEAD IN SHAME.
You got this!

1 Like

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:54am On Dec 25, 2020
Godons1:

While the Southern men date/Marry OyIbo Women for Greencard/ Money, the North do same for love. That's why She was ISLAMIZED before the wedding took place.

YOU BETTER SHUT UP!!!
IGNORAMUS
Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by AfricanWahala(m): 11:10am On Dec 25, 2020
grin
Exc2000:
cool

Abeg make una mind una Business and leave Mallam Isa Sulieman alone, na marry him marry , him no be bandit or Fulani killer Herdsmen

Buruntashi don rescue him life from poverty

grin grin grin
Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Zurich1844(f): 11:25am On Dec 25, 2020
Godons1:

You mean, IGBO PEOPLE join ISLAM because of Sallah Meat? Chai, hunger has taking over the EAST. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by officialchikzy0(m): 11:27am On Dec 25, 2020
Mk e go wash pant and bra
Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Godons1: 11:58am On Dec 25, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

YOU BETTER SHUT UP!!!
IGNORAMUS

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by highbee02: 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
Let me quickly open an Ig account
Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by UncommonLogic: 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
Edyice:
Uncommonlogic , elmuhammadi and carlylepneuma for promoting kidnapping , banditry and bokoharam ....

And for saying almajiri is better than Europe life ....

I don't know when you MOFOS will have sense

......Oya TAKE AM!!!

This brainwashed MOFO is here promoting drug peddling and kidnapping as better than an honest living.
Your types are the ones giving Nigeria bad names across the globe.
Borrow some sense and logic.
Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by jice(m): 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
Godons1:

Do you enjoy life like an average Northerner? The North has access to all the most beautiful things in this Country and beyound. This Guy might be a senior Staff with CBN, NNPC, NPA, NTA, DSS, PENCOM, NSEC, AMAÇ, AGIS (FCT), NIMASA or any other lucrative Federal Agency. This Aboki might even be the one that's sponsoring this trip.

How many job opportunities are in the above listed agencies of the government compared to the millions Abokis coming out of school?

STOP BEEN SENSATIONAL
Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Godons1: 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
jice:

How many job opportunities are in the above listed agencies of the government compared to the millions Abokis coming out of school?

STOP BEEN SENSATIONAL

The entire Federal Civil Service has more than 85% of its Staff from NORTH. The 2021 BUDGET is pegged at over 13 Trillion Naira. Over 50% is allocated for Recurrent expenditure (paying of salaries and wages for Federal Civil servants). This means, in 2021 budget over 85% of the Recurrent expenditure, which is about 7 Trillion Nairaland, will go into the pockets of the Northerners that work with FG.

The North own this Country
. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by ambr055i: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
CSTRR:

Lol
Something like that happened to me too.

I used to have 45 year old white American woman as my friend when I was still 16.
Those old days of Yahoo messenger and cyber cafe.

This Woman and her daughter call me everyday.
The mother really liked me.

But then, sense never dey that time. I did not maximise the opportunity.

I just stopped talking to her one day.

But why?

I wasn't that young 23+y.o but no mind back then due to the kind of family I came from, so I just keep collecting the cash benefits though not huge sums (100 dols, 50 pounds etc) exchange rate was still small... I had a bad temper, always quarrelling then. Na so all yakpa one after the other, until 2015 when I met this controlling Mexican woman (36y.o) in the US I loyal finish but at last, she went back to her ex-husband. She had already sent her account details to the school to stand as a sponsor(30k dols), paid my application fee was about to pay for my GRE naim kasala burst.
Re: Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California by Brightgem(f): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
sissoko22:

His choice.
Please give up already.
Whatever is in public view will be talked about. His choice of course. Which we all make and we deal with the consequences of our choices

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter / 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) / Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.