Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) (42276 Views)

15 HIV Carriers, 23 Pregnant Women Uncovered In Kano Mass Wedding / 50 Couples Wed In Imo Mass Wedding At Catholic Church Immaculate Heart Of Mary / Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 24, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy:
While some lunatics will praise this, they'll condemn the one conducted by Ganduje.

Mad People everywhere!
Mad People everywhere!! grin
[/s]

Unfortunately both are not d same.

These couples are already parents and grandparents. They are formalizing their marriage in the church

1 Like

Re: Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) by ibidapko(m): 8:15am On Dec 24, 2020
I was actually hoping to see Don Jazzy as one of the wedded couples BUT .....
Maybe it's true[ what they say about Don Jazzy using his joy stick for medi
Re: Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) by sesan85(m): 8:18am On Dec 24, 2020
I thought it was only Northerners who did mass wedding, lol. So, our blodas from that side also do it? Lmao, na wah!

1 Like

Re: Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) by sesan85(m): 8:20am On Dec 24, 2020
Mindlog:

You see from the pictures, none of the brides there is a minor and most of these couples are already living together and have children, such mass wedding is a way the Catholic Church is motivating them to regularize their union in the Church and to cut off the no Church marriage because of lack of money.
Ogbeni stop your shalaye. This an Almajiri-esque wedding amongst Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) by sesan85(m): 8:22am On Dec 24, 2020
Mindlog:

Which copy? Such mass wedding has always been part of the Catholic Church across the world.
Then why do you guys insult the Northerners for doing the same thing? Bloody hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) by thatigboman: 8:22am On Dec 24, 2020
daleehat:
copy copying the North once again... thought they were bashing on us when this was happening in Kano? they now see reason to copy, and they will be claiming wiser than Onye Hausa... nonsense
copy? catholics have been doing mass wedding before lord lugard forced me and u into an unholy alliance

2 Likes

Re: Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) by thatigboman: 8:24am On Dec 24, 2020
daleehat:
But you are worse than Almajiri as a generation of cultist, drug peddlers, criminals and rituals
says a hausa-fulani-kanuri herdsman, kidnapper, bandit and boko haram terrorist
Re: Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 24, 2020
Kilode? Where una dey see money dey marry?
Re: Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) by Donpenny(m): 8:29am On Dec 24, 2020
Some people just got lisenced to have unprotected sex in other to increase our already over bloated population
Re: Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) by Wantedmiller: 8:31am On Dec 24, 2020
Mindlog:

You see from the pictures, none of the brides there is a minor and most of these couples are already living together and have children, such mass wedding is a way the Catholic Church is motivating them to regularize their union in the Church and to cut off the no Church marriage because of lack of money.

Exactly
Re: Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) by sircatherine45(m): 8:33am On Dec 24, 2020
thatigboman:
copy? catholics have been doing mass wedding before lord lugard forced me and u into an unholy alliance

See brutal schooling...
Re: Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:39am On Dec 24, 2020
.....In order to produce more children to counter North.
Re: Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) by Tedpgrass: 8:42am On Dec 24, 2020
HML to them all!!

Re: Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 24, 2020
It is only in Anambra this can happen

Tight fisted lots lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) by mrkings84(m): 9:08am On Dec 24, 2020
You said 200 couples?
That's involving 400 persons??

Ok oooo...
Congrats to them. Better late than never!!

I know this kind of wedding.
Some of the couples it's their grandchildren that will form the bridal train.

If you know, you know!
Re: Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) by Alexaonfleek: 9:12am On Dec 24, 2020
anochuko01:
whatre the advantages of a mass weddng
It's much more cheaper.
Re: Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) by Duru009(m): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2020
He reminded the couples that the union is a journey of no return and therefore, should abide by the promises made to each other and particularly charged the grooms to love their wives and brides to obey and respect their husbands........
Re: Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) by kaylardz(m): 9:35am On Dec 24, 2020
This life no balance at all.
Dis mass wedding ladies would definitely be given out free of charge to any available man, after auctioning their clean and educated ones to highest bidders.
Re: Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) by Robertgreene1(m): 9:49am On Dec 24, 2020
winterfell007:

Honestly I'm really scared about the population explosion that's bound to happen. Analyst are right. Nigeria risk reaching 400million people by 2045, with what I'm seeing it might happen sooner. We need to begin a depopulation mechanism
Exactly...our govt should even start giving some serious monetary incentives to couples that practice family planning like most Asian countries do...our population go soon explode ds country one day like a time bomb I swear...

1 Like

Re: Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) by goshen26: 9:51am On Dec 24, 2020
They don't need guest, they are their own guest
Re: Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) by Dantee005(m): 9:56am On Dec 24, 2020
anochuko01:
whatre the advantages of a mass weddng
Majorly less expenses....
Re: Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2020
HappyCanadian:
So wife still dey Nigeria sad
Wife plenty. But the ones you see in that picture have been married with kids. 90%of them are not young couples any more.
Re: Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) by tholhusomhie: 11:10am On Dec 24, 2020
I bet it, some will take wrong spouse home.
Re: Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) by diamondzx: 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
Get your NIN linked linked with your SIM,
If you don't have a national I'd card you can acquire one in just one week.
Quick,fast and easy.

WhatsApp me on. .....2..3..4...9...0...1 ..8...7...5...5..8..2...7
Re: Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nice one!

This is better than cohabiting.
Re: Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) by Bola146(f): 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
HappyCanadian:
You don born like 5 nah
You don smoke your gbana again sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Ride Bicycle In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / How Do I Get My Cheating Ex-Girlfriend Off My Mind? / 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.