Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,352 members, 7,850,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship (1342 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by Kondomatic(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2020
virginprincess:
Low self esteem.
It has nothing to do with self esteem.

Women just like things that give them pain and make them uncomfortable.

Consider how painful childbirth is yet one woman go born 15 children.

See the way people full everywhere like say to born them dey easy.

Person go wan commot for house carry better footwear put for bag then where the one wey go pain am.

Person go wear gown that she will spend the rest of the day drawing down because it's too short.

See sex sef, some will cry like a witch in labour, cry confirm cry with tears down her face but give her a couple of minutes to rest and she will as for more rounds.

Now imagine what they pass through because of their hair. Sometimes a month goes without water touching their head to cool their brain.
When the brain knock they will begin dey misbehave.

Tight jeans, high heels skimpy skirts make you all uncomfortable but you wear anyways.

The child that gives his/her mom the most troubles is most times the most loved.

Unah matter tire me abeg.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by coolsegun2002: 10:15am On Dec 24, 2020
Nazgul:

Thanks... cheesy

BTW.....Shooting shot doesn’t get better than that from the vag!na people....I might be wrong though...and she’s just attracted to ur brain like Erica said about Laycon
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by Magnoliaa(f): 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
Any man is man. As long as he's got a phallus, he's automatically her crown. Is that not what women were made for? How can any woman be living independent of a man, naaa?

Being in a relationship is the ultimate desire of a woman -- so there, your answer.

Abi you'd rather she's single and scorned by the society?
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by Magnoliaa(f): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2020

Women understand pain more than men....

They experience it during sex...
They experience during child birth..
A little pain and pleasure has always been their thing.... it will take a whole lot of pain to drive them from a man....

So, generally, men have it easier and are a little elevated above women, yeah? Kul submission.

But I also wonder where we'll fit in the numbers of men dying off in wars and taking their own lives. Shouldn't these trends be common amongst the weaker vessels?
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by Magnoliaa(f): 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kondomatic:
It has nothing to do with self esteem.

Women just like things that give them pain and make them uncomfortable.

Consider how painful childbirth is yet one woman go born 15 children.

See the way people full everywhere like say to born them dey easy.

Person go wan commot for house carry better footwear put for bag then where the one wey go pain am.

Person go wear gown that she will spend the rest of the day drawing down because it's too short.

See sex sef, some will cry like a witch in labour, cry confirm cry with tears down her face but give her a couple of minutes to rest and she will as for more rounds.

Now imagine what they pass through because of their hair. Sometimes a month goes without water touching their head to cool their brain.
When the brain knock they will begin dey misbehave.

Tight jeans, high heels skimpy skirts make you all uncomfortable but you wear anyways.

The child that gives his/her mom the most troubles is most times the most loved.

Unah matter tire me abeg.

Sooo, picking from some of the things you've suggested - as per women's nature - is it possible for us to conclude that women generally give more, the most important and appreciated things?

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by Kondomatic(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Sooo, picking from some of the things you've suggested - as per women's nature - is it possible for us to conclude that women generally give more, the most important and appreciated things?

The only important thing in what I highlighted is giving birth and considering the type of humans we have in dark places of the earth, it's clear that giving birth isn't the most important thing anymore.
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by Magnoliaa(f): 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kondomatic:
The only important thing in what I highlighted is giving birth and considering the type of humans we have in dark places of the earth, it's clear that giving birth isn't the most important thing anymore.

I only asked a simple question.

You probably didn't understand it...
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by Kondomatic(m): 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
Magnoliaa:

I only asked a simple question.

You probably didn't understand it...
Kindly make me understand
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by Crunchyg2: 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
FirstSon01:
I've been wondering all this while why it's hard for ladies to leave relationships where they are being abuse but would hold on even until the point of death
Give woman pain all through and see how she runs from you, give her pleasure all through and see how she bullshits you but give her a bit of pain and a bit of pleasure and see how she is glued to you, that's how they are wired. #Redpill
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by FirstSon01: 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
tobechi74:
Since I gave birth, my husband no longer give me the attention he used to. He spends more time at work. When he finally gets home, he quicky goes to bed to prepare for the next day. We engage in superficial discussion-the bills, our son, the neighbors, the house etc. He rarely comments on my outfit. There are times I would move around naked yet he would not mutter a world. He would be physical present with me yet thinking of his work. Sex was mechanical. He did not care If I cummed.He would sleep off afterwards. I cannot bear the neglect. I have tried to give him subtle hint as a woman. He is unable to interpret my signs. I have come out openly yet he plays it down. I got no choice but to proboki him The other day, I nagged bitterly. He walked out of the house. Every attempt I make shuts him down.I just came back from work and he did not bother to ask how work went. He fixed his eyes on the television screen watching a soccer match. I tried initiating a conversation with him but his eyes are fixed on the screen while giving me monosyllabic reply. I couldn’t take it anymore.

“GBAM”

I hit the television screen with a kitchen pistle until it blacked out. For the first time, he gazed his eyes toward my direction. He rushed me like an angry lion pouncing on its prey . I was unable to count the series of slaps and punches that landed on my face. I passed out and found myself in the hospital. I was bedridden for three days.

I came back home and met a changed man. He apologized for laying his hands on me. I still felt pain from the beating. He served me breakfast in bed. He would call me thrice while at work to know how I was faring. Knowing he was thinking of me while at work made me blush. He reminded me of the days we courted. I felt desired once again. I continued giving him the silent treatment for two weeks. I wanted to enjoy his affection while it lasted. I finally accepted his persistent apology.Our made up sex was fantastic. My satisfaction was his concern. He cuddled me afterwards. I have learnt that damaging what he cherishes most and receiving the beating of my life was the only way to get back the love we once had.It is a matter of time before he begins to ignore me again. Next time, I would break his car windscreen.

when he beats you to death I'll definitely attend your burial and eat rice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Life Is Amazing! / �runs Girl “episode 1-51” Coolstories, Episode One� / Police Officer Caught Pants Down With Someone’s Daughter In A Car [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.