Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,839 members, 7,824,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship (1308 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by FirstSon01: 7:04am On Dec 24, 2020
I've been wondering all this while why it's hard for ladies to leave relationships where they are being abuse but would hold on even until the point of death
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by virginprincess(f): 7:07am On Dec 24, 2020
Low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by Cubana05: 7:08am On Dec 24, 2020
hmmn
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:17am On Dec 24, 2020
Greed for money and material things

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by doggedfighter(f): 7:19am On Dec 24, 2020
N
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by FirstSon01: 7:23am On Dec 24, 2020
virginprincess:
Low self esteem.

sorry to say I see it as stupidity.
the girl knows clearly that the guy doesn't like her cause a guy that really loves his woman will never hit her when provoked rather he will leave there and go somewhere else to cool off.

some even cut off people that tell them to leave their boyfriends that beat them claiming that those people are just jealous of them like wtf

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by FirstSon01: 7:25am On Dec 24, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:
Greed for money and material things

Maybe, this is a plausible reason at least but I've seen where womenncling to broke ass men that beat them all in the name of love.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by Kriss216: 7:34am On Dec 24, 2020
If your sex game is good, it would difficult for a woman to leave you. After money, another thing women look out for in a relationship is Big gbola!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by virginprincess(f): 7:52am On Dec 24, 2020
[quote author=FirstSon01 post=97375794]

the girl knows clearly that the guy doesn't like her cause a guy that really loves his woman will never hit her when provoked rather he will leave there and go somewhere else to cool off.

some even cut off people that tell them to leave their boyfriends that beat them claiming that those people are just jealous of them like wtf[\quote]
Any lady i see in a toxic relationship i always avoid such lady, because when you try to advise her she takes you as an enemy, i have a friend like that she loves this guy like mad, even though the guy treat her like trash, anytime i see her i just shake my head.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by Fuckhypocrite: 7:55am On Dec 24, 2020
That shit dey vex me like wtf

He get one of my neighboor wey dey beat him pregnant gf nt wife oo, make this gyal go her parent house she refused

The thing tire me, no be say the guy get money oo

Almost 4people wey i know wey dey beat dey gf anyhow and the gf refused to japa

Gyals matter strong ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by FirstSon01: 8:00am On Dec 24, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
That shit dey vex me like wtf

He get one of my neighboor wey dey beat him pregnant gf nt wife oo, make this gyal go her parent house she refused

The thing tire me, no be say the guy get money oo

Almost 4people wey i know wey dey beat dey gf anyhow and the gf refused to japa

Gyals matter strong ooo

exactly my point
like these guys got nothing to offer

those set of girls always put emotions before reason. that's why I like arguing with girls I like before anything, if they tend to answer my hardpill questions sentimentally instead of realistically I just know there's nothing in the brain cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by coolsegun2002: 8:06am On Dec 24, 2020
FirstSon01:
I've been wondering all this while why it's hard for ladies to leave relationships where they are being abuse but would hold on even until the point of death

Women understand pain more than men....

They experience it during sex...
They experience during child birth..
A little pain and pleasure has always been their thing.... it will take a whole lot of pain to drive them from a man....

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by Nazgul: 8:09am On Dec 24, 2020
virginprincess:
Any lady i see in a toxic relationship i always avoid such lady, because when you try to advise her she takes you as an enemy, i have a friend like that she loves this guy like mad, even though the guy treat her like trash, anytime i see her i just shake my head.
Some are naive, they're so young so the guy tries to brainwash them into thinking that their friends are their enemies (like the one you stated)

Some actually love the guy from the dept of their heart just that the person they ended loving turned out to be a monster.

For some, he's their first love, some girls have this mindset of trying to settle down with whoever popped their cherry, once the guy becomes aware of this, he begins to misbehave and abuse the girl knowing fully well that she wouldn't leave him.

Some it's money, they're from extremely poor backgrounds, they feel if they leave they'll loose all the benefits they enjoyed during their stay with him, and since they can't cope, they'll keep enduring and praying that he changes

Some it's good sex, take it or leave it, if a guy can make a woman cum, no matter how evil or cruel he is towards her, she'll always come back for more.

Whenever you find girls in such psychological trauma, try to help them. Don't ignore them, many have died because they were entangled in such web.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 24, 2020
I don't support men who hit women, infact I hate them, but sometimes the man that hits the woman is the victim, not the woman that gets hit.
you are permitted to hit a woman only in the oza room when drilling her.
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by Fuckhypocrite: 8:10am On Dec 24, 2020
FirstSon01:

exactly my point
like these guys got nothing to offer

those set of girls always put emotions before reason. that's why I like arguing with girls I like before anything, if they tend to answer my hardpill questions sentimentally instead of realistically I just know there's nothing in the brain cheesy
lol
Most of them use emotions to cover their thinking faculty.
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 24, 2020
The title should be why do some ladies.....? Because I know some ladies, myself inclusive who wouldn't hesitate to take the front door once things go sour.

For love, for money, for sex, low self esteem and the thinking that no one else will love them again.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by chocboi78(m): 9:00am On Dec 24, 2020
Their mumu button is on default
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by fati2001(m): 9:04am On Dec 24, 2020
she's worthless..
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by GodWrites: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2020
FirstSon01:

some even cut off people that tell them to leave their boyfriends that beat them claiming that those people are just jealous of them like wtf

Lol.. You haven't heard of fish brain before? About 95% of the female gender have it.
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by virginprincess(f): 9:46am On Dec 24, 2020
[quote author=Nazgul post=97376951]
Some are naive, they're so young so the guy tries to brainwash them into thinking that their friends are their enemies (like the one you stated)

Some actually love the guy from the dept of their heart just that the person they ended loving turned out to be a monster.

For some, he's their first love, some girls have this mindset of trying to settle down with whoever popped their cherry, once the guy becomes aware of this, he begins to misbehave and abuse the girl knowing fully well that she wouldn't leave him.

Some it's money, they're from extremely poor backgrounds, they feel if they leave they'll loose all the benefits they enjoyed during their stay with him, and since they can't cope, they'll keep enduring and praying that he changes

Some it's good sex, take it or leave it, if a guy can make a woman cum, no matter how evil or cruel he is towards her, she'll always come back for more.

Are you married?
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by tobechi74: 9:47am On Dec 24, 2020
Since I gave birth, my husband no longer give me the attention he used to. He spends more time at work. When he finally gets home, he quicky goes to bed to prepare for the next day. We engage in superficial discussion-the bills, our son, the neighbors, the house etc. He rarely comments on my outfit. There are times I would move around naked yet he would not mutter a world. He would be physical present with me yet thinking of his work. Sex was mechanical. He did not care If I cummed.He would sleep off afterwards. I cannot bear the neglect. I have tried to give him subtle hint as a woman. He is unable to interpret my signs. I have come out openly yet he plays it down. I got no choice but to proboki him The other day, I nagged bitterly. He walked out of the house. Every attempt I make shuts him down.I just came back from work and he did not bother to ask how work went. He fixed his eyes on the television screen watching a soccer match. I tried initiating a conversation with him but his eyes are fixed on the screen while giving me monosyllabic reply. I couldn’t take it anymore.

“GBAM”

I hit the television screen with a kitchen pistle until it blacked out. For the first time, he gazed his eyes toward my direction. He rushed me like an angry lion pouncing on its prey . I was unable to count the series of slaps and punches that landed on my face. I passed out and found myself in the hospital. I was bedridden for three days.

I came back home and met a changed man. He apologized for laying his hands on me. I still felt pain from the beating. He served me breakfast in bed. He would call me thrice while at work to know how I was faring. Knowing he was thinking of me while at work made me blush. He reminded me of the days we courted. I felt desired once again. I continued giving him the silent treatment for two weeks. I wanted to enjoy his affection while it lasted. I finally accepted his persistent apology.Our made up sex was fantastic. My satisfaction was his concern. He cuddled me afterwards. I have learnt that damaging what he cherishes most and receiving the beating of my life was the only way to get back the love we once had.It is a matter of time before he begins to ignore me again. Next time, I would break his car windscreen.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by JovialJune(f): 9:49am On Dec 24, 2020
coolsegun2002:

Women understand pain more than men....

They experience it during sex...
They experience during child birth..
A little pain and pleasure has always been their thing.... it will take a whole lot of pain to drive them from a man....

As weird as this sounds, it has some level of truth in it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by Nazgul: 9:50am On Dec 24, 2020
virginprincess:

Are you married?
Nope...
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by JovialJune(f): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2020
Nazgul:

Whenever you find girls in such psychological trauma, try to help them. Don't ignore them, many have died because they were entangled in such web.

This is not always true though, maybe for some that orgasm isn't a normal occurance sha.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by JovialJune(f): 9:53am On Dec 24, 2020
GodWrites:

Lol.. You haven't heard of fish brain before? About 95% of the female gender have it.

God writes to you to borrow sense okay.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by Nazgul: 9:54am On Dec 24, 2020
JovialJune:

This is not always true though, maybe for some that orgasm isn't a normal occurance sha.
Of course isn't a normal occurance. Most girls haven't even experienced it before. That's why they tend to cling to whoever can give it to them, not minding if he's the abusive type.
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by smartsexy(m): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2020
The find it attractive and noting more
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by virginprincess(f): 10:00am On Dec 24, 2020
Nazgul:

Nope...
I'm ask because each time i read most of comments on nairaland, i'm also like wow, this guy comments are always full of wisdom, like seriously i admire most of your comments especially on romance section, keep it up, cheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by Nazgul: 10:05am On Dec 24, 2020
virginprincess:
I'm ask because each time i read most of comments on nairaland, i'm also like wow, this guy comments are always full of wisdom, like seriously i admire most of your comments especially on romance section, keep it up, cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Thanks... cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by Mrscarter(f): 10:08am On Dec 24, 2020
FirstSon01:

Sometimes it's love. Loyalty. Beliefs the guy will change or things will get better. Sometimes it's fear.
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by virginprincess(f): 10:09am On Dec 24, 2020
Nazgul:
Thanks... cheesy
You welcome, cheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Toxic/abusive Relationship by Drella(m): 10:13am On Dec 24, 2020
2k instagram foreign followers for sale

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yes Men Should Be Simps In A Working Society. / To My Ladies: What If He Died In Your House, What Will You Do ?? / Photos Of Nigerian Actresses Blessed With Big Yansh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.