Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians (23697 Views)

Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election / Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by SweetCunt97(f): 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
Shege Waka! Trust ki una there.
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by Fuckss: 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
A failure will always beg
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by balhatus: 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
we would have reeeeeeaaaaallly wanted to but.........

1 Like

Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by tete7000(m): 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
After how many years? Your government of lies have nothing else to trust again.
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by emmykingzy: 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
Story for d gods. Never again.
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
Goldp5988:
Noted

This is complete insult on injury
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by chaloskyx: 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
MY FRIEND JUST FORGET IT NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE ALL DEVILS IF YOU WANT TRUST JUST ALLOW THE YOUTHS TO TAKE OVER COME 2023 THEN WE CAN TRUST YOU
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by slowice(m): 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
Thunder fire that idiot wey write this thing... See wickedness in high placws
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by Duplik8t77(m): 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
, even your darling daddy has owned up to being a failure. I wonder why you keep asslicking
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by itsjoy(f): 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
We cannot come and die of trust ooo
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by lamentor78(m): 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
This same man failed his wife , she relocated to Dubai, now he want us to trust him

1 Like

Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by Mozegee: 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
I will rather trust devil than trusting a clueless and heartless man like you . This is the worst time I have ever faced in my life. You and ur so government is nothing but a disgrace to humanity

2 Likes

Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
leadzeal:
Only collective consciousness can move this country forward. It is not a person or party idealogy but rather a collective mindset followed by an indomitable effort in fulfilling the mindset. Only Nigerians can help Nigeria, that is, if we are really honest and willing to do the needful.

But unfortunately most Nigerians have given up already and have no more trust to give any longer. I encourage the government to give us enough reason in 2021 to reverse our decision of distrust and channel our energy back to moving this nation forward.

It can be done. It starts from the mind.

Articulate and insightful
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
Thunder fire your anus there
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
Fuckss:
A failure will always beg

Oga just resign if that it too hard just die there

All is welcome
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by Happyguy201: 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
a useless man buhari may you and your family never know peace for the atrocities you brought upon Nigerians with your bad leadership

2 Likes

Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by mattfeuter(m): 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
What are we supposed to do with mere words?

Why not show us?
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by nnamdi640: 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
This man has lost his senses.
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by blackmantis: 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
When you hold someone down because you don't want him to progress you yourself are not going anywhere.

You can't handle a job instead of resigning honorably with your dignity and handing over to someone capable you sit tight and expect a miracle to happen.
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
The trust we have for u is exhausted.. and we can't borough you better resign
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by pegix(m): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
Tonyspecial:
Bandit
pls add "s" to make it Bandits
They are too plenty
Buhari d chief Bandit ( the supreme general himself)

1 Like

Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by somziency: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by Twenty8: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
No trust to spare again baba. sad
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by walteriyke: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
I believe u sir u are the best fool ever ur fellow olodos will vote u sai baba

2 Likes

Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by Ykc2(m): 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
Why is he begging us?his supporters told us that nigeria is now more safer than ghana so he don't need to beg us but I will bet with any northerner or any yoruba person to drive from Abuja to kaduna with ordinary lexus 350 if nothing happen to the person I will dash the person 200 dollars,meanwhile we in the east are using every kind of cars without security, naija never see anything

1 Like

Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by afbstrategies: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
shocked
Mr President,

Stay away from Nigerians.
Run away from their problems.
Make our lives so hard and difficult.
Ignore requests upon requests to visit even our useless lawmakers.
Close your eyes and allow pandemic palliatives to be rebranded and resold by politicians.
Hang out more with your marabouts and beg Nigerians at the end of every year.

You have indeed failed woefully. Keep wrestling with your conscience in vain.

150 cows and first lady frying akara for the gullibles my foot. Nigerians have never been this failed and deceived.

1 Like

Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by Doublejoy411(m): 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
You Sir are very MAD.....
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by CheedyJ(m): 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
Trust kee u there
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by InvertedHammer: 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
/
Buhari doesn’t understand Nigerians. He should have interjected God, Jesus and Allah in the speech and watch as otherwise rational beings will throw caution to the wind and embrace mediocrity again.

/
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by amstamon: 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
leadzeal:

To be honest with you, I agree with you. But realize the head without the supply of blood from the heart which reside in the body will rot away. The presiden(head) can not really change without us the body. We are already making progress by registering our displeasure and I hope he sees this. I like the write-up concerning gaining back the people's trust. From that writeup, u can decipher that the president is now realizing that he really needs our trust for him to succeed with his policy. To me it is a shade of light after so long a time spent in this dark tunnel of 2020
Baba just carry your preaching go one corner
The man is a fool and till I die I no fit trust am. Abi shey dem don give u moni to do this writeup ni?
For you to even like the writeup, baba, you are stewpeed sir. Pls accept my apology.
Fool me twice...

2 Likes

Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by Okuda(m): 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
leadzeal:

To be honest with you, I agree with you. But realize the head without the supply of blood from the heart which reside in the body will rot away. The presiden(head) can not really change without us the body. We are already making progress by registering our displeasure and I hope he sees this. I like the write-up concerning gaining back the people's trust. From that writeup, u can decipher that the president is now realizing that he really needs our trust for him to succeed with his policy. To me it is a shade of light after so long a time spent in this dark tunnel of 2020

make we no analyze matter pass as e dey. make we see changes from the top first. thats all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Market Southern Presidential Candidates, Be Treated As Traitor: Northern Youth / Peter Obi Blames EndINEC Protest Being Organized By Obidients On Opposition / Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.