Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians (23709 Views)

Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election / Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by izubext007: 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
is this guy coming for third term?
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by Tulsaguy: 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ole, barawo banza, oyi. 3 in 1 robber
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by senteugene: 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
You no like petroleum trust fund
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by JONSYN7154: 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
Fix you state first from banditry then we will trust you.

1 Like

Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by bigtt76(f): 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
Baba you still get more years to fix what you guys messed up abi what trust are you still looking for? Do geddifok off.... werey in disguise

Ecstasy154:

https://thenationonlineng.net/trust-us-again-to-fix-nigeria-buhari-begs-nigerians/amp/

Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by amstamon: 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
michoim:
What a president! Morally committed to nation building.
God bless PMB!
May your children destiny's be defined as buhari rulings is to us in sango, irunmole, iffa, amadioha, orunmila, Allah and almighty jesus name.
AMEN
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by maxzzo1(m): 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
Super story !!!!
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by Godpikin4real(f): 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ehnnnnn??
What did u just say? Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by COMPAQ(m): 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Buhari doesn't have the intellectual capabilities to solve any problem in Nigeria.

While he may have been an Army General, but otherwise he is an intellectual illiterate.

Buhari has no emotional intelligence, no economic intelligence, no academic intelligence, no diplomatic intelligence, no technological intelligence! Absolutely NOTHING!

For every problem in Nigeria, I can think of a clear cut solution split into the short term, medium term and long term, based on my mental and reasoning faculty. Buhari has none of that. Thats why Nigeria is getting worse and worse.

Buhari had a crude oil price crisis in 2016. You would have thought the guy would be prepared for the next one, yet the 2020 crisis caught Nigeria even worse prepared than the first one!!

Exchange rate is worse under 6 years of Buhari (200 to 470), compared to last 30years (1 to 200)

Excess crude account depletion is worse thN ever under Buhari.

Foreign debt has increased by the most under Buhari government. Yet I am struggling to see the projects we have used it to do other than railway and airport. And if we do not monetize these assets, the loans will never be paid back.

Buhari has no clue!!
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by kellybently(m): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ecstasy154:

https://thenationonlineng.net/trust-us-again-to-fix-nigeria-buhari-begs-nigerians/amp/

What you scatter in 8yrs with the aim of fixing it . How ll u fix it in another 8yrs
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by Yus2020: 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
Never again to this evil Government
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
amstamon:

Baba just carry your preaching go one corner
The man is a fool and till I die I no fit trust am. Abi shey dem don give u moni to do this writeup ni?
For you to even like the writeup, baba, you are stewpeed sir. Pls accept my apology.
Fool me twice...

No I was not paid.. I understand your anger, I have been there also. I am okay with your insult if it will relieve you a little, I bear it. Realize I was just sharing my own honest view.
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by donMIG(m): 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
Him wan rape us again
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by amstamon: 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
leadzeal:

No I was not paid.. I understand your anger, I have been there also. I am okay with your insult if it will relieve you a little, I bear it. Realize I was just sharing my own honest view.
If your view is honest and not compromised, then I'm sorry. But I still dey vex for that ur view walai
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nothing concern me joor
Who dem help
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by ibolord(m): 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
Werey dey disguise cheesy
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by SILVERLINES: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
IdeallyNew:
The one you can’t fix for the past four years. Abeg just step down

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature
bro how much will it cost to build a logo for my business?

WhatsApp
DM please wha
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by holuwajobar(m): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
Where is that barbeque guy You won't see him under this post
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by obicmag(m): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
see fine boy face. abeg oga na which cream you dey rub for face? impostor
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by obigenius(m): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
Thunder we need u now, please be fast
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by witworth(m): 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
Na thunder go fire you, your mumu head. Bad man evil being.
Beast.
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by 400billionman: 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
Thunder.

Oga has never fixed a business b4, he can't fix Nigeria.
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by MadeMan01(m): 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
Never again will I trust anyone from your generation.i gave up on you all since Obasanjo era finished
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by Shawl001(m): 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by ultimateprof: 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
For how long?

Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by PHijo(m): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

Governance is not stand up comedy! Someone should help me tell him.
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by tom50ggg(m): 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
OK, let's see what happen as we enter the new year.How ever try your best to improve security and reduce poverty .The masses are dying in droves daily.
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by Abdogood(m): 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
All I can say is twice beating forever shy....

Never Again.
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by Leo588(m): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by omooba969(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
Philipmems:
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me Hahahaha grin grin grin

Shame on you coz you voted the clueless man again in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by bejeria101(m): 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
Diffpussies:
we have a Cow as a president shocked

Known as the last cowbender of daura

1 Like

Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
Blah blah blah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governors, Senators Rift Threatens Buhari’s Re-election / Seye Oladejo: We Will Help Gbadamosi In Resuscitating His Dead Political Career / Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.