Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians (23708 Views)

Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election / Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by FLYFIRE(m): 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
idiot man angry angry angry
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
Thunder fire you and Tinubu angry
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by EdiskyHarry: 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
This is very funny and annoying, it's only God that will punish all of you.
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by 12inchess: 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
Believe this at your own peril.
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by handiriwamadi(m): 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by Okoroawusa: 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
I trust you to do it,Sir. It will take more than 8 years to clean up PDP's 16 years mess. When you finish laying the foundation Osinbajo will complete it.

I Love PMB
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by Monfred: 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hmmmmmmm eketeke carry on
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by Respect55(m): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
Thunder fire you Sir
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by osusuallstars: 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
We will trust God and vote for God in the next election
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
Fuc.k you,fuc.k your party and fuc.k anybody that's happy with you and your useless government !
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by chriscrosss(m): 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
This man has no shame at allllll
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by jaxxy(m): 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
Dear president Buhari u can not give what u don’t have even if u wish to. That seems to be ur case. U have done ur best bt it wasn’t good enough for most Nigerians so let’s find ourselves an alternative that suits us. Thx
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
I think this man is insane
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by IMISSABROAD(f): 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nigerians please tighten your Belt. Since Buhari came to power, I have always noticed that any time he apologized to Nigerians, it's either He wants to inflicts more hardship on Nigerians or he has made an arrangement to go for more foreign loan.

Lets be vigilant as things unfold.

Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by vioment: 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
Baba, thank God say, you dun dey see say, you fit dey more useful in your last years as our number 1.

May God help you help us.

Good luck baba.
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by rolams(m): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
This man is not yet done with Nigerians! Ok ooo!!
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by Coinbased: 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
For where
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by Brushstrokes20: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
Stupidest story for Brainless zombies!
You are a gross waste of my 2015 vote.
Kindly resign if you still have any iota of honour left in you sir!
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by seunayantokun(m): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
Just like we can trust the devil to be what he is!
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by skyeward: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
worst in Nigeria since The inception of this administration. I came home for Christmas to be disappointed as usual. Water supply that used to be 24 hours before is now 30 minutes in 2 days.

The worst is the story of a rich I man that I was told who visited Lokoja in last month(November) he said whatever it will cost for public light to be sustained, he will pay that he doesn't want to use generator. That was how they left the light on for 5 days uninterrupted for Tue first time in over 6 years. It left people wondering what happened to the light. You can ask your friends who reside in Lokoja to confirm if I am lying.
For the record Kogi is supplying parts of Abuja (FCT) stable light same. It is sad Nigeria is failing by the second.
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by steeltrust: 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sorry to say but generally. Mohammedu buhari gcofr

You re mad angry
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by lexy2014: 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
leadzeal:
Only collective consciousness can move this country forward. It is not a person or party idealogy but rather a collective mindset followed by an indomitable effort in fulfilling the mindset. Only Nigerians can help Nigeria, that is, if we are really honest and willing to do the needful.

But unfortunately most Nigerians have given up already and have no more trust to give any longer. I encourage the government to give us enough reason in 2021 to reverse our decision of distrust and channel our energy back to moving this nation forward.

It can be done. It starts from the mind.

U think d govt needs ur trust? U better wake up from ur slumber. Do they need ur trust to steal money? U think buhari is interested in ur trust?
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by Deri2018(m): 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
Some nairalanders right now.
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by EagleNest(m): 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
I didn't bother reading it because there is no point reading a speech of an uninspiring president. You can't give what you don't have. If I were you, I'll just give way to someone else that can do better and save yourself more embarrassment. Really disappointing!
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
GOD LET THIS REGIME FIZZLE OUT FAST FAST.
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by Blackdisciple(m): 12:15am On Dec 25, 2020
Lolz I am very such he is talking to the northerners and the south westerners but certainly not we from the south south and the southeast
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by juman(m): 12:24am On Dec 25, 2020
No sensible person trust any nigerian general.
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by saintruky(m): 1:05am On Dec 25, 2020
Some body need to tell this man say dem no dey Bleep ashawo free twice...
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by eagleu: 1:41am On Dec 25, 2020
Buhari had been running for president since 1999, asking for an opportunity to fix Nigeria, 2015, his request was granted, he fix nothing. 2019, he promised to fix things again, and he won a second time. About 2 years later, this fool and his handlers are sounding like it's 1999 again, after making things worse for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 3:10am On Dec 25, 2020
Change the security heads they have outlived their usefulness. Whatever it is they are using to remote control you break out of it because people are dying daily. We don’t care about your words, put them into action.

Control your daft media officials that stir up the polity forgetting who is paying their salaries. We don’t want to see or hear them. They are not political appointees or anything relevant so they should keep quiet, keep a low profile and face their work.
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 25, 2020
eagleu:
Buhari had been running for president since 1999, asking for an opportunity to fix Nigeria, 2015, his request was granted, he fix nothing. 2019, he promised to fix things again, and he won a second time. About 2 years later, this fool and his handlers are sounding like it's 1999 again, after making things worse for Nigerians.

This is what we are saying. So many brilliant people had been with him since then. Came up with good plans for the country as a whole. Immediately he entered his eyes and ears blocked and he has been the boy boy of these security chiefs, Kingibe, even the dead Kyari or any other idiot that knows road to juju man or pastor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Was Doubtful, Confused During Presidential Primary / Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List / Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.