Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians (23710 Views)

Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election / Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by marv1: 4:01am On Dec 25, 2020
We can't trust you again because you are not trust worthy. Unfreeze the account of alleged promoters of endsars. Stop intimidating and suppressing people opposed to your dictatorship.
Keep deceiving yourself.
You are talking about trust but your body language is talking something else.
Fraud. Scarm . Lies.
You can't be trusted again. I trusted you in 2015 but never again.

Ecstasy154:

https://thenationonlineng.net/trust-us-again-to-fix-nigeria-buhari-begs-nigerians/amp/

Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by eagleu: 4:16am On Dec 25, 2020
Speaktruth88:

This is what we are saying. So many brilliant people had been with him since then. Came up with good plans for the country as a whole. Immediately he entered his eyes and ears blocked and he has been the boy boy of these security chiefs, Kingibe, even the dead Kyari or any other idiot that knows road to juju man or pastor.

We can blame bad advisers all we want, but the fact remains that Buhari is a con man, he has been able to deceive just about everyone on his path into believing that he's an angel.

His class mates from the small formal education he got know him well, his military colleagues who overthrew him in the 80s knew him well, and very close associates who knew him when he was struggling and when he made it know that Buhari is unreliable, corrupt, nepotistic, and clanish.
Check out what Tinubu said about Buhari in the 1990s, don't mind what he says now that he myopically see a path to Aso Rock through Buhari.
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by samx4real(m): 4:32am On Dec 25, 2020
Foolish, Idiotic

&

Clueless President Buhari
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:44am On Dec 25, 2020
Too late. US Congress has opened hearing. They are looking into acts of genocide. This is no time to plead with nigerians at all. We pleaded with Buhari many years he told people to go solve their dispute and live peacefully with fulani killers.

US is looking at acts of genocide and also acts of massacre of Lekki protesters.

Get ready for your day of retribution.
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by adekS1(m): 7:28am On Dec 25, 2020
Its God that will punish all of you including your generations
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by stepaside2: 10:04am On Dec 25, 2020
COMPAQ:
Buhari doesn't have the intellectual capabilities to solve any problem in Nigeria.

While he may have been an Army General, but otherwise he is an intellectual illiterate.

Buhari has no emotional intelligence, no economic intelligence, no academic intelligence, no diplomatic intelligence, no technological intelligence! Absolutely NOTHING!

For every problem in Nigeria, I can think of a clear cut solution split into the short term, medium term and long term, based on my mental and reasoning faculty. Buhari has none of that. Thats why Nigeria is getting worse and worse.

Buhari had a crude oil price crisis in 2016. You would have thought the guy would be prepared for the next one, yet the 2020 crisis caught Nigeria even worse prepared than the first one!!

Exchange rate is worse under 6 years of Buhari (200 to 470), compared to last 30years (1 to 200)

Excess crude account depletion is worse thN ever under Buhari.

Foreign debt has increased by the most under Buhari government. Yet I am struggling to see the projects we have used it to do other than railway and airport. And if we do not monetize these assets, the loans will never be paid back.

Buhari has no clue!!

I have a different view. He may not be articulate but he isn't stupid. He is taciturn like Yaradua meaning he is not a showman and lacks vigorous citizen engagement skill.

However, the path he is on will benefit the country in the long run. There is bound to be short term pain and I urge him to put reputable people at the helm of administering palliatives that minimises that pain. The social investment policies are good but more needs to be done to reach ordinary folks. Big decisions like scrapping subsidies in the downstream petroleum and power tariff sectors will set the tone for long term investments by the private sector and ultimately creation of millions of jobs. Of course prices will go up in the immediate but will be better long term. There is an infrastructure revolution going on and this will lay the foundation for a brighter future. The next Govt that succeed's PMB's is going to be the most important yet as they will be the ones to cement it.

PMB knows that security situation has let him down, being an area he has the most qualification to tackle. Reason why he has been talking about Nigerians giving him more time. I wonder why he won't just sack his security leadership and have a restart, nothing shameful in that. All the frustration and anger are like own goals, definitely his doing.

Overall if folks can look long term, they will find that this govt is laying the right foundations
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by stepaside2: 10:20am On Dec 25, 2020
COMPAQ:
Buhari doesn't have the intellectual capabilities to solve any problem in Nigeria.

While he may have been an Army General, but otherwise he is an intellectual illiterate.

Buhari has no emotional intelligence, no economic intelligence, no academic intelligence, no diplomatic intelligence, no technological intelligence! Absolutely NOTHING!

For every problem in Nigeria, I can think of a clear cut solution split into the short term, medium term and long term, based on my mental and reasoning faculty. Buhari has none of that. Thats why Nigeria is getting worse and worse.

Buhari had a crude oil price crisis in 2016. You would have thought the guy would be prepared for the next one, yet the 2020 crisis caught Nigeria even worse prepared than the first one!!

Exchange rate is worse under 6 years of Buhari (200 to 470), compared to last 30years (1 to 200)

Excess crude account depletion is worse thN ever under Buhari.

Foreign debt has increased by the most under Buhari government. Yet I am struggling to see the projects we have used it to do other than railway and airport. And if we do not monetize these assets, the loans will never be paid back.

Buhari has no clue!!

One more thing - if you look through our history, you will discover several bust and boom cycles regarding oil price. However the worst and longest occurred in 2014 and lasted more than 3 years. To give you some data, this govt earned roughly 20- 30bln USD per year between 2015 and 2020 compared with average of 60bln USD per year earned in the 10 years before 2014. because of high oil prices then, there was little pressure on naira so exchange rate was relatively stable. However we should have used that oil price period to diversify our economy, curb our appetite for importation of foreign goods etc. Once we didn't do that, the next low oil price cycle was bound to hit hard with the naira taking a hit.

You recall first thing CBN did when PMB came in was to ban some 41 items from accessing forex at official rates and tried to force us to look inwards. Unfortunately some bad policies contributed to it getting worse but they have now learnt and refined some of those. I maintain we need to boost local productivity, export more so we make more forex thereby improving value of naira. Oil prices will be depressed for a long term as the world is moving away from fossil fuels. Therefore we need to diversify like yesterday. This govt in my view is taking steps towards that and we should be supportive rather than castigating it.

If they are managing with a third of revenues compared with pre 2014 period, they can go the full hog of even cutting further wastes and putting us on a sound footing long term through a campaign to boost local production
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by rafcrown(m): 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
SECURITY F9/F10
AGRICULTURE F9/F10
INFRASTRUCTURE F9

BUSINESS/ECONOMY F9
UNITY F9/F10
HOUSING F9
ADMINISTRATION PUBLIC/GENERAL F9/F10
REFORMS/RESTRUCTURING F9/F10
INTELLIGENCE/INTEGRITY. F9
CITIZENS COMMENTS -ADVISED TO WITHDRAW
GENERAL COMMENT. FAIL
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by stepaside2: 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
rafcrown:
SECURITY F9/F10
AGRICULTURE F9/F10
INFRASTRUCTURE F9

BUSINESS/ECONOMY F9
UNITY F9/F10
HOUSING F9
ADMINISTRATION PUBLIC/GENERAL F9/F10
REFORMS/RESTRUCTURING F9/F10
INTELLIGENCE/INTEGRITY. F9
CITIZENS COMMENTS -ADVISED TO WITHDRAW
GENERAL COMMENT. FAIL

Typical lumping and muddling. Pick each item you scored there and expand with data why you scored it the way you did. Not enough to just allow emotions rule you. Be analytical
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by orisa37: 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
trust-us-again-to-fix-nigeria-buhari-begs-nigerians.

Too late. The ONE IN CHARGE OF NIGERIA has started talking. Now listen and do what he is saying..
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by orisa37: 1:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
trust-us-again-to-fix-nigeria-buhari-begs-nigerians.

Jettison The Script you are acting, disband the DSS and the Service CHIEFS and the CJN, 'cos the latter is now reported demented.
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by Whoube99(f): 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by orisa37: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2020
illicit:
Are you alright sir

2013/2014, his Medical REPORT from England showed that he had Dementia. Now his CJN has Dementia. Somebody with Dementia is a MISRULE IN ANY SOCIETY.
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by orisa37: 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
illicit:
Are you alright sir

2013/2014, his Medical REPORT from England showed that he had Dementia. Now his CJN has Dementia. Somebody with Dementia is a MISRULE IN ANY SOCIETY.

So, my fellow Citizens, our Legislators must IMPEACH HIM NOW.
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by orisa37: 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
Tonyspecial:
Bandit

GABADAYA.
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by orisa37: 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
XclusiveJobs77:
Mumu man

MUMU SOLDIER.
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by orisa37: 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
XclusiveJobs77:
Mumu man

MUMU SOLDIER. INSENSITIVE RETIRED SOLDIER.
Re: Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
Philipmems:
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me Hahahaha grin grin grin
Una don learn grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) / COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash / APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.