Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

What's The First Thing You Notice In A Woman As A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The First Thing You Notice In A Woman As A Guy? (731 Views)

Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The First Thing You Notice In A Woman As A Guy? by Nomorelove: 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
As for me, the boobs and ass don't matter at all. The face should be okay but you see her leg ba... It must, I repeat it must be very neat. When I say leg, I mean under her feet must not be black at all else no matter how beautiful you are, we cannot even be friends not to talk of taking it further. I adore girls with neat underfoot.

I mean her physical qualities

Re: What's The First Thing You Notice In A Woman As A Guy? by Kriss216: 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
OP, na leg you wan chop
Re: What's The First Thing You Notice In A Woman As A Guy? by wallex1983(m): 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
Her prayer life

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Notice In A Woman As A Guy? by thesicilian: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
Attitude

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Notice In A Woman As A Guy? by Kriss216: 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
wallex1983:
Her prayer life
Prayer life dey show for body
Re: What's The First Thing You Notice In A Woman As A Guy? by Kingsasian(m): 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
Her toe nails must be very neat
Re: What's The First Thing You Notice In A Woman As A Guy? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
First thing I check out in a woman is her boobs. A woman can have the biggest ass in world but if she does not have big boobs, I'm not interested. Slim body but big boobs.

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Notice In A Woman As A Guy? by Draslo(m): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
Eyebrows. I'm a sucker for those. Natural eyebrows are sexy. Next is the bootay!
Re: What's The First Thing You Notice In A Woman As A Guy? by doggedfighter(f): 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
wallex1983:
Her prayer life

Here they come
Re: What's The First Thing You Notice In A Woman As A Guy? by doggedfighter(f): 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
W
Re: What's The First Thing You Notice In A Woman As A Guy? by tobechi74: 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
Her sense.
Re: What's The First Thing You Notice In A Woman As A Guy? by Ikjosh04: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
I admire all beautiful ladies and ugly ladies with nice arse and shape but ugly ladies with big or nice breast is bullshit to me.

Now, what can make me develop feelings for a lady after building rapport is;

* Be an introvert or at most ambivert like me.
* Be career focus/driven.
* Be financially frugal and don't live above your means
* Have a calm spirit and foresight( Not living for the now cause I always plan ahead any decisions I make in my life and do my best to be 80 to 90% in control of whatever I get out of life.
*Be from the upper echelon of the middle class family and above(which simply means good and standard education, exposure and most importantly financially okay).
Re: What's The First Thing You Notice In A Woman As A Guy? by bitchhoney(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
Her kolomental. I like women wey dey kolo.
Re: What's The First Thing You Notice In A Woman As A Guy? by Adukpe19(m): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
The spirit of god

Re: What's The First Thing You Notice In A Woman As A Guy? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
wallex1983:
Her prayer life

Virtuous man. I like you.

Not all these breads that have not been bought but have their laives practically pressed into a sop littering the forum.
Re: What's The First Thing You Notice In A Woman As A Guy? by sade38436: 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
:Her prayer life
Prayer life dey show for body
Re: What's The First Thing You Notice In A Woman As A Guy? by BigJoe19: 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Virtuous man. I like you.

Not all these breads that have not been bought but have their laives practically pressed into a sop littering the forum.
cheesy is prayer life visible?

(1) (Reply)

The Woman Of Misfortune (literally explicit) / What Will You Do If A Lady Slapped Your Man For Flirting At Your Presence?? / Ever Sided Someone In A Fight And Later Regret It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.