Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,712,236 members, 6,406,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 July 2021 at 07:51 AM

Please, help a frustrated soul - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, help a frustrated soul (221 Views)

Another 2 Weeks ���� Am Frustrated And I Need Prick ; Busty Ada (photos) / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, help a frustrated soul by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
I was dating a girl for about 5 years before I travelled abroad, with a promised of coming back to marry her when I found my footings. After about 6 months of travelling, I had issue, which landed me in prison for two years, within this period, there was no communication with her and even with my relatives.
Fast forward, when I came out of prison, I reached to her and explained things to her, and then innocently continued from where we stopped, not knowing she has a hidden agenda.

I trusted her, and start making plans with her for our brighter future, sending all my hard earned money to her to help me buy property.

To my greatest surprised, coming down this Christmas to find out that she has been married with kids. I asked for my money, she claimed its for her compensation for what I put her through.
As I typed this, I'm so depressed, not knowing what do.

Please kindly advise
Re: Please, help a frustrated soul by Petyprincess(f): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hope you have all evidence of payment nd conversation so you can involve EFCC because that's a fraudulent act.

2 Likes

Re: Please, help a frustrated soul by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
Yes I do, even her bank can help because all the transfer where made via bank
Re: Please, help a frustrated soul by ojun50(m): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
Involve EFCC, ICPC, police, carry green boys follow body, add white cap man too

Oboy if na me eh, my money go come out by all means oh

That yr ex girlfriend wicked oh....
Re: Please, help a frustrated soul by Expresswriter: 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
Consult a lawyer.

This is heavy fraud.

What sort of nonsense talk is she "talking"!
Re: Please, help a frustrated soul by NiRfreak(m): 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nollywood
Re: Please, help a frustrated soul by Sunijacks(m): 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
Na face to face scam be this one ooo
Re: Please, help a frustrated soul by MeekySmudger(m): 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
Odidigboigbo:
I was dating a girl for about 5 years before I travelled abroad, with a promised of coming back to marry her when I found my footings. After about 6 months of travelling, I had issue, which landed me in prison for two years, within this period, there was no communication with her and even with my relatives.
Fast forward, when I came out of prison, I reached to her and explained things to her, and then innocently continued from where we stopped, not knowing she has a hidden agenda.

I trusted her, and start making plans with her for our brighter future, sending all my hard earned money to her to help me buy property.

To my greatest surprised, coming down this Christmas to find out that she has been married with kids. I asked for my money, she claimed its for her compensation for what I put her through.

Please kindly advise

..Oo listen to the suggestion above me that said you should involve efcc...and update us ooo..
Re: Please, help a frustrated soul by BigJoe19: 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
Odidigboigbo:

Please kindly advise

Involve the police, everything you give to any Nigerian girl has to be in paper to avoid stories that touch, they're crooks. I hope you have evidence against her except you will just be wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: Please, help a frustrated soul by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
Yes that is my plan but as I speak now, I don't have any penny except some few change I came with and the time to pursue the court case is not there
Re: Please, help a frustrated soul by Evolutionlove: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
Odidigboigbo:

Please kindly advise

You did what?? You deserve 600 Strokes of Koboko. Nonsvnse. Involve the antigraft agencies right away.....

2 Likes

Re: Please, help a frustrated soul by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
Odidigboigbo:
Yes that is my plan but as I speak now, I don't have any penny except some few change I came with and the time to pursue the court case is not there
Thanks for the advice. All the money I sent to her were documented and it was sent through her bank account.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Loks Away As Davido Is Whisked Out Of The Club After His Clash With Burna / 7 Major Lessons I Learnt From My Marital Failure / I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.