Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

My Crush Is Always Jealous Bt Doesn't Want To Accept Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Crush Is Always Jealous Bt Doesn't Want To Accept Me. (875 Views)

Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room / How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? / Ladies Will You Accept Me As Your boyfriend -(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Crush Is Always Jealous Bt Doesn't Want To Accept Me. by Prosmobi: 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2021
There's this girl i'm crushing on,she told my brother that she like me as a friend but doesn't want to date me.I asked her why she said she don't trust guys anymore but she'd give me greenlight .Anytime she sees me talking to girls she become jealous...please i need u guys advices.
Re: My Crush Is Always Jealous Bt Doesn't Want To Accept Me. by Spending123: 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
Send me her number let me call her and advice her

1 Like

Re: My Crush Is Always Jealous Bt Doesn't Want To Accept Me. by Prosmobi: 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2021
Spending123:

Send me her number let me call her and advice her
she doesn't have phone for now

1 Like

Re: My Crush Is Always Jealous Bt Doesn't Want To Accept Me. by sunshineV(f): 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2021
OKAY DROP HER FB ACCOUNT. I CAN HELP

1 Like

Re: My Crush Is Always Jealous Bt Doesn't Want To Accept Me. by Xenry: 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2021
Call her, look straight into her eyes and tell her: "do you want to fvck?" The earlier you stop taking girls with such attitude serious—the better for you!

1 Like

Re: My Crush Is Always Jealous Bt Doesn't Want To Accept Me. by Prosmobi: 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2021
sunshineV:
OKAY DROP HER FB ACCOUNT. I CAN HELP
da ura...she'd come online once in a while because she lost her phone bt she's residing close to me and also attend same church with me.
Re: My Crush Is Always Jealous Bt Doesn't Want To Accept Me. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2021
she has ogbanje spirit..op bkiaful with her
Re: My Crush Is Always Jealous Bt Doesn't Want To Accept Me. by Prosmobi: 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2021
Xenry:
Call her, look straight into her eyes and tell her: "do you want to fvck?" The earlier you stop taking girls with such attitude serious—the better for you!
my plan right now is to distance myself from her...she enjoys my company i don't know if i'm not pressing d right button or has she friendzone me?
Re: My Crush Is Always Jealous Bt Doesn't Want To Accept Me. by anthonyuncle(m): 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2021
give me her house address, i need to counsel her

1 Like

Re: My Crush Is Always Jealous Bt Doesn't Want To Accept Me. by Prosmobi: 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2021
SmellySperm:
she has ogbanje spirit..op bkiaful with her
is it that i'm not pressing d right button or she has friendzone me?
Re: My Crush Is Always Jealous Bt Doesn't Want To Accept Me. by Prosmobi: 1:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
anthonyuncle:
give me her house address, i need to counsel her
no need for that...i want to leave her.
Re: My Crush Is Always Jealous Bt Doesn't Want To Accept Me. by Spending123: 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2021
Prosmobi:

Ok when she gets any you can send me her number so that I can call her and advice her about it

1 Like

Re: My Crush Is Always Jealous Bt Doesn't Want To Accept Me. by zyzxx(m): 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2021
Prosmobi:
There's this girl i'm crushing on,she told my brother that she like me as a friend but doesn't want to date me.I asked her why she said she don't trust guys anymore but she'd give me greenlight .Anytime she sees me talking to girls she become jealous...please i need u guys advices.
it is not about you, it is about her. She doesn't no what she want yet... so don't punish yourself for what is not yours to fix, keep moving, if she determine to stay with you, she will come by.
Re: My Crush Is Always Jealous Bt Doesn't Want To Accept Me. by Kondomatic(m): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2021
Prosmobi:
She has you on standby just in case something happens in her current relationship.

Women do that a lot.

If she doesn't want to accept you then you move on to the next person.

1 Like

Re: My Crush Is Always Jealous Bt Doesn't Want To Accept Me. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2021
Prosmobi:
All liars go to hell.

(1) (Reply)

Stay In Nigeria Vs White Racism Which Will You Pick? / My Ex / There’ll Be Consequences If You Approve PIB – Niger Delta Youths Warn Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.