Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders (4142 Views)

Christmas: Pray For The Country’s Leaders – APC Charges Nigerians / BBC Documentary On Nigerians Living Under Lagos Bridge. See Reactions (Pics) / Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by AfriNotesNEWS: 6:03am On Dec 25, 2020
We have always

Thank You Sir
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by demmie1: 6:05am On Dec 25, 2020
Yes I'm praying for them...die die die, enemy die die die.

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by Aystarz: 6:06am On Dec 25, 2020
BigBelleControl:
Those that deserve prayer will have it and those that deserve to be cursed will get it.

Not one of these ne'redowells deserves prayer.
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by JaneYave(f): 6:10am On Dec 25, 2020
owbabs:
The people living here do not believe in the same God that you do.

feels bad. You cry , when you see schools in countries lesser than us.
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by BigBizzy(m): 6:10am On Dec 25, 2020
Pray kill you there...,mofos

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by JoeEeL(m): 6:10am On Dec 25, 2020
Jeezuzpick:
We should pray for these people?

It makes some sense, sha ......

They are the ones who gave us most of the prayer points we pray about today.

Maybe, if we pray for them to have sense and fear God or make den catch koro die troway if den no gree get sense, we might be doing ourselves some good.

OK, then start praying. Pls add fasting to it.
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by kennieG(m): 6:12am On Dec 25, 2020
Thunder gbagbuo gi der.. Anuofia...prayer kee u der
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by Weneda(m): 6:19am On Dec 25, 2020
I will only pray against their stupidity
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by BanevsJoker(m): 6:20am On Dec 25, 2020
DIE BY FIRE!
DIE BY FIRE!
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by Seyzcham91(m): 6:22am On Dec 25, 2020
Na the poor citizens need prayer no be rich thief wey no get money problem
Officialhorlah:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/12/24/pray-for-leaders-gbajabiamila-tells-nigerians/
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by chatinent: 6:35am On Dec 25, 2020
Just like saying pray for Satan.
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by sammysmiles(m): 6:41am On Dec 25, 2020
Ever8090:
Pray for them to loot or do what exactly...?
Humans are the only creation of God with the ability to decide their environment. God has given us space and resources to help ourselves. If some group of criminals are looting the resources and same time asking us to pray for them then my prayer is that all of them and their families should die painful death.

Developed countries never achieve it by prayer but hard work and having a functional brain made it possible....idiot!!!
Bros Calm down na grin Today na Christmas...
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by awoluyi(m): 6:41am On Dec 25, 2020
I have been on PRAYER MODE since 1999 for Nigeria and the so-called leaders without any positive results to show for it. At crossover night service on 31st December, I will switchover to CURSE MODE to see whether there will be a change.
One sample of the curse will be like this: ANY LEADERS INVOLVED IN CAUSING PROBLEMS FOR US IN NIGERIA WILL SUDDENLY MEET DARKNESS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY AND THEIR NAMES SHALL BE BLOTTED OUT OF THE BOOK OF REMEMBRANCE. COVID- 19 WILL TAKE DOMINION IN THEIR PLACES OF ABODE.
I think nobody will blame me for this.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by goshen26: 6:42am On Dec 25, 2020
How will God answer our prayer over you when most of you dine and wine with the devil.

Since when I was little boy my church has been praying for Nigeria and her leaders, but you guys didn't allow the prayer to be answered

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by peculiar2233: 6:45am On Dec 25, 2020
Officialhorlah:

Ogun kill all of una
You people don't deserve to be prayed for
Set of old fools

Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by Nihao: 6:48am On Dec 25, 2020
Soon they will begin to stone you, that's what you need not prayers. Ideeooots
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by Olarewaju89: 6:48am On Dec 25, 2020
juvewalex:
I should be praying for you guys to continue stealing our commonwealth?

Shey ara yin ya sha oga Gbajabiamila ?

grin
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by gaventa: 6:53am On Dec 25, 2020
But you are suffering? Is God punishing you?
Exc2000:
cool

God bless Nigeria
God bless Presidency
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless Oyo State Lawmakers
God bless Seyi Makinde

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by Exc2000: 6:54am On Dec 25, 2020
gaventa:
But you are suffering? Is God punishing you?

Am not suffering

Please speak for yourself
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 25, 2020
We should pray for you that is collecting #30m monthly and other juicy allowee while we are stuck with less than #30k wage.Do you even know God?
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by gaventa: 6:59am On Dec 25, 2020
Story!!! You don’t have to be hungry before you suffer. Do you have adequate security? Are your children enjoying the best of health and educational system? Are you getting the basic needs of life from the government Answer this then we know what’s next.
Exc2000:

Am not suffering

Please speak for yourself
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by Oshokalo: 7:10am On Dec 25, 2020
Officialhorlah:

how do they want the prayer make god touch them so they will not swallow our money again abi,what about the one they already swallow
na god punish them and children they spent their loot on to study abroad they will be useless in their very eyes
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by OlujobaSamuel: 7:19am On Dec 25, 2020
Pray that you demonic rulers die.
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by InvertedHammer: 7:23am On Dec 25, 2020
/
We are praying fervently that corona intervenes on our behalf and do the needful. We appreciate the ones it did and pray that it will be relentless in the attack against enemies of the masses.

\
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by oluxy(m): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by ransomed: 7:41am On Dec 25, 2020
Pray for looters to siphon more ?
It shall never be well with looters, Killers and terrorists in corridors of power.
May God rule your life the way you rule Nigerians. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by plaetton: 7:45am On Dec 25, 2020
Officialhorlah:

I do pray for the country's leaders.

I pray for all of them to die slow and painful deaths after long suffering illness, , so that they can take that time to regret and realize that all the resources they looted cannot ever buy them relief from disease and death, and that at the peaks of their power , they were nothing more than ants sitting on a tiny grain of sand for an infinitesimal period of time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by dikeigbo2(m): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2020
imagine praying for those that swore not to see you happy......Nigerians politicians deserve the hottest part of hell for their wickedness and selfishness
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by DonroxyII: 8:04am On Dec 25, 2020
Racoon:
While they continue to rule without the fear of God hence they lie, cheat and destroy the citizens with sleazy corruption, misgovernance and wickedness.Fighting for God while leaving your own fight for good governance to God.
Do you Mind that buffon ....
They all wanted to be prayed for but deep their soul is satanic ....

Only God knows how many Millions he collected for this Christmas Bonus , Weyrey !!
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by adextun2177(m): 8:41am On Dec 25, 2020
May GOD inflict pain on their entire generation in Jesus Name
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by Blackdisciple(m): 8:51am On Dec 25, 2020
Lolz
Pray for which leaders?? I can only pray for the nation but certainly but for our leaders.
Leaders wey wear prayer proof
Re: Gbajabiamila Call On Nigerians To Pray For The Country's Leaders by whela(m): 8:51am On Dec 25, 2020
Thunder fire you-all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche's Beautiful Daughter A Fashionista / Muhammad Lawal (Ex Governor Of Kwara State) Is Dead / Who Is Fooling Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.