Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World (9314 Views)

‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US / Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by hstar: 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
Iwason:
api Christmas to all nairalander, though I have been following this forum since 2012 but I officially joined the forum last week so I need someone to welcome me to the family with Christmas gift and it will be highly appreciated.thanks in advance
Welcome to nairaland, beard guy
I feel like cutting that ur beard for u angry
Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by oyatz(m): 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
aimmoney9:
1 pregnant women
2 tall women
3 women that their legs ain't straight
4 married women that ve given birth to only female children irrespective of d no of girls born.

True talk

Certain women that have candidiasis especially due to Copper-T contraceptive device.

The condition causes itching in the vagina and well erected dick thrusting in and out of the vaginal reduces the itching and replace it with pleasure.
It's also sweet for the guy because the condition also produces whitish discharge which if moderate is an excellent lubricant.
Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by MrToothBrush: 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
aimmoney9:
1 pregnant women
2 tall women
3 women that their legs ain't straight
4 married women that ve given birth to only female children irrespective of d no of girls born.

True talk

Based on research

1 Like

Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by oyatz(m): 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
Others are

* Minority people e.g refugees, immigrants, disabled women etc

* Marginalized ladies/women e.g poor women hawking foods & petty wares

* Oppressed women who are not allowed to freely express their sexual desires e.g housemaids, slaves

3 Likes

Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by aimmoney9: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
MrToothBrush:

Based on research
yes based on research n personal observations
Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by Treborblue(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
illicit:
U neva add deaf and mute ladies....

if they get hold of u, they can't take no for an answer wink grin
Actually dey can't hear you say no

3 Likes

Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by aimmoney9: 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
seanwilliam:
baba I for like if you could elaborate the bolded .. thank u
I tire oooo he breaths through the presence and absence of sex..... grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by aimmoney9: 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
BestMan001:
Op what a talent you have..

Keep it up! tongue
I am very talented indeed..... grin grin grin
Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by aimmoney9: 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
Iwason:
api Christmas to all nairalander, though I have been following this forum since 2012 but I officially joined the forum last week so I need someone to welcome me to the family with Christmas gift and it will be highly appreciated.thanks in advance
Christmas don reach you don dey form new comer.... grin

You wey for don insult many people for here taya.... grin

Shi shi you no go see ...... grin grin
Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by aimmoney9: 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
hstar:

Between Calabar and Benue
Who comes first?
It's Benue.... grin

Their women are used as kolanut for visitors..... grin grin

I dey reason visit 2face like 50 times next year...... grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by aimmoney9: 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
oyatz:
Others are

* Minority people e.g refugees, immigrants, disabled women etc

* Marginalized ladies/women e.g poor women hawking foods & petty wares

* Oppressed women who are not allowed to freely express their sexual desires e.g housemaids, slaves
Na, my assertions are based not on class distinctions.... grin

What I mean is whether she is poor or rich as far as she falls in that my category....

Her libido is the 8th wonder of the world..... grin
Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by aimmoney9: 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
wewe1:
Uhumm!

I don't know all but
A monkey that eats grass instead of banana is a goat.

A pregnant woman without high libido is not pregnant.

This is 95% true, the other 5% is probably due to medical, genetic and other reason(s).
It's 100% true feel free to confirm from a womanizer near you..... grin grin

You can even use Google maps to locate the nearest one... grin grin
Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by aimmoney9: 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
fati2001:

there's something more important in life then sex
Like playing ludo abi..... angry

But after that you will still do mummy and daddy....... grin grin
Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by obinna58(m): 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
Freestainworld:
Men with high libido

1) shot men
2) slim/ skinny men
3) pot belly men grin
Ugly poor men too grin
Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by BestMan001: 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
aimmoney9:
I am very talented indeed..... grin grin grin
I see
Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
Yeah Your IQ is definitely of a negative value undecided
Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:20am On Feb 15, 2022
seanwilliam:
E go be brotherly .. enjoy . Cheers

Lols, as regards this matter, take fati serious at your own peril, na woman day behind that moniker.
Re: List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World by hstar: 10:00am On Mar 09, 2022
aimmoney9:

It's Benue.... grin

Their women are used as kolanut for visitors..... grin grin

I dey reason visit 2face like 50 times next year...... grin grin
why this nah? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why Ladies Keep Disturbing Me (photo) / What Is Wrong With This Generation? (pictures) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.