Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

I Did Not Rape Christiana - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Did Not Rape Christiana (14923 Views)

I Did Not Rape Christiana / "My Journey Through Singlehood" By Christiana Okafor - A Christian Fiction / I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Rape Christiana by SeyiDominion: 7:06am On Dec 25, 2020
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL

I Did Not Rape Christiana

Seyi Dominion

I hereby invite the fellow Nairalanders too numerous to mention.

You are all invited.

Seyi Dominion

© 2020

Cover picture: courtesy, Pinterest.

This work is a product of imagination. It has nothing to do with any real person - dead or alive.

(c) The work is protected by copyright. No part of it can be reproduced or printed in any form without the express permission of the author.

Christiana and Sunday happen to be working in the same place. A casual relationship developes between them and they are soon cruising in 'cloud seven.' When he thinks he has got a better partner, he attempts to ditch Christiana. This backfires and he finds the accusation of rape dangling round his neck.

Thankfully, his now love, Faith, has faith in him. With determination, Sunday is able to overcome the other obstacles put across his way.

By 4.30 p.m., I was still busy with my lesson notes on my laptop. The topic I was writing on was the topic I would be taking Senior Secondary 2 and 3 by next week on Government. I worked in a good private secondary school where the pay was reasonably well. As usual, I typed the words of my lesson carefully and thoroughly on the electronic notebook. The other teachers had closed for the day, leaving only me and Okechukwu, the Physics teacher. Okechukwu soon packed his books and stood up.

'Oh, boy, how far?' Okechukwu asked. He had the tendency to talk and act like someone you would call 'a happening guy.'

'Some minutes more,' I answered while my eyes remained glued to the monitor.

'I’ll be going now. That means we'll see tomorrow.' He walked towards the door.

I and Okechukwu lived on the same street here at Ojodu Berger and we sometimes closed together at work However, today, I still had few things to do.

'Good night,' I told him. I looked up briefly and returned to my work. He waved at me and left.

I soon became engrossed in the work. About ten minutes after Okechukwu had gone, Christy, one of the school cleaners came inside the staff room. She was wearing a face mask in line with the Covid-19 guidelines.

'Good afternoon, Uncle Sunday,' Christy greeted.

'Good afternoon, Christy. How are you?'

‘Fine.

She was carrying the mopping stick and bucket, ready to mop the place. Among the three cleaners, Christy was the youngest. She couldn’t be
more than twenty-two. We used to chat occasionally and I had advised her to further her education. She said she would.

‘Adding a degree to your pretty looks will make you hot,’ I had told her. She had thanked me for my interest and advice.

‘You’re the only one around?’ she asked.

Well, that was obvious, wasn’t it? I nodded. She smiled. Now, there was nothing unusual about her smile, but there was something about this
one that was totally different from the previous ones. What was it?

She went to the edge of the room to start the mopping the tiled floor. She was backing me. I took time to study her back. Her bums were
moderate, and so appeared her bust. But, wait a minute, why was I staring – ogling - at her?

I did Not Rape Christiana: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/i_did_not_rape_christiana/39587
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by CasNova: 11:31am On Dec 25, 2020
Ride on.
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by ThrillPlus: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Following
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by SeyiDominion: 8:43am On Dec 26, 2020
She went to the edge of the room to start the mopping the tiled floor. She was backing me. I took time to study her back. Her bums were moderate, and so appeared her bust. But, wait a minute, why was I staring – ogling - at her?

She suddenly turned and caught me staring at her. I blinked rapidly and tried to look away. She hummed under her breath. The face mask made her sounds to be muffled. Her action did not reproach me for what I did; rather, it kind of urged me on. I tried to relax and forced my eyes on the computer monitor.

She continued her work, doing it slowly and still humming. I tried to type on the computer but ended up typing bums, boobs, honey pot …

Hey, don’t do this to yourself, I cautioned myself. The school had strict rules about sexuality. No one must engage in sensuous relationship with any of the female students. I shrugged. But that was for students. I would not step out of bound by trying anything funny with any of the female students. So far, as far as they were concerned, I was a decent and honorable teacher.

But Christy was not a student. She was a non-teaching staff, and she was mature. In no way would she be considered to be underage. Whose business was it if I had a fling with her?

She mopped closer to my desk. When she was few inches away, she stopped and looked sharply at me.

'What are you staring at?' she asked.

‘I was staring at your skirt,’ I muttered.

She looked at me and at the skirt in surprise. ‘What happened to it?’

‘Oh, nothing really.’ I smiled. ‘I only admire the fact that it fits you very well.’

Her face relaxed and she smiled too. ‘Thank you.’

I tried to return to my work with no success. This time around, I didn’t hide the fact that I was staring at her whole body.

‘Why are you staring at me?’ she asked coolly.

Well, go for it, boy, I told myself. Be the alpha man.

‘I was only wondering,’ I replied.

She stopped her mopping. ‘Wondering about what?’

Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by Ehmmah588(m): 10:32am On Dec 26, 2020
Following

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by FairCritic(m): 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
Carry on.
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by CasNova: 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
Smooth.
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by Zamar: 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
Keenly following.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by Saturn101: 6:46am On Dec 27, 2020
Go on.
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by ThrillPlus: 11:20am On Dec 27, 2020
More
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by SolaRaphael: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nice work.
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by Saturn101: 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
More
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by CasNova: 7:12am On Dec 28, 2020
Nice one
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by Zamar: 11:51am On Dec 28, 2020
More.
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by BigBasher: 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
More
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by Saturn101: 6:23am On Dec 29, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by SeyiDominion: 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
Well, go for it, boy, I told myself. Be the alpha man.

‘I was only wondering,’ I replied.

She stopped her mopping. ‘Wondering about what?’

I hemmed. ‘I was wondering if ... if the bra you’re wearing fits you as much.’

I decided to damn it. At this point, she would either recoil from me or be on the same page. Her next response showed that she would not recoil.

‘I see. So, you’re sitting down there wondering about my bra? You men, sha.’

I nodded. ‘In all honesty, yes.’

She stared at me for a moment. ‘Maybe you have to find out.’

My heart raced. Hey, this was a golden opportunity. She was definitely encouraging me on.

‘Lovely,' I said. 'To tell you another truth, I won’t mind finding out right now.’ It was not just her bra I was wondering about. I was also fantasizing handling the boobs and going further.

Briefly, she looked surprised. ‘Here?’

I nodded vigorously. ‘Yes, here and now.’

She hesitated. I was not the kind to waste an opportunity. I stood up and moved close to her.

My hands went to her top and I raised it up. The black bra she was wearing encased what looked like lovely boobs. I was damned Hot already.

‘Well?’ she asked.

I smirked. ‘The bra fits perfectly. I can say categorically that what I’m staring at looks very nice.’

My breathing had increased. I didn’t wait for her approval before touching and caressing the boobs. I grabbed her waist. She instantly allowed me to have my way.

I put her against the next desk to mine and kissed her. She responded back with some passionate kisses which heightened my excitement.

‘Hm, your lips taste cool,’ I said.’

‘Oh really? Those aren't the only things from me that taste cool,’ she said with an alluring voice.

That was challenging, ‘Is that so? Then tell me, what else tastes cool from you?’ I asked.
Smiling, she took my hand and slowly moved it between her legs.

‘Oh, so, finally, I’m touching your luscious thighs,’ I said smiling.

‘Yes, and I’m touching yours too,’ she responded.
I started to kiss her hard. I slid my hand between her legs to massage her pussy through her panties.

She unzipped her skirt and made it drop on the floor. I was beyond caring now. I pulled her panties down to join the skirt on the floor. She stepped out of them.

Now, I had unfettered access to her most intimate part. I did not have the luxury of time, so I was soon at my peak.

‘Oh, goodness,’ I muttered under my breath. I supposed she had climaxed too.

It was the end of our sex race. She brought a handkerchief out to clean her body. There was a roll of toilet roll in the top drawer of my desk. I brought it out to clean my dripping dick.

‘You will need a shower,’ I said. She smiled and nodded.

Certainly, I would need one too.

‘I didn’t know you’re this good,’ I complimented. ‘I was thinking that you were an innocent girl.’

‘I thought you were an innocent guy too,’ she returned.

I Did Not Rape Christiana: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/i_did_not_rape_christiana/39587
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by ThrillPlus: 6:34am On Dec 30, 2020
Nice update
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by BigBasher: 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
Still following.
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by Zamar: 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
Carry on.
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by SeyiDominion: 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy and Prosperous New Year to all my friends.

God bless.
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by SeyiDominion: 7:14am On Jan 02, 2021
It was the end of our sex race. She brought a handkerchief out to clean her body. There was a roll of toilet roll in the top drawer of my desk. I brought it out to clean my dripping dick.

‘You will need a shower,’ I said. She smiled and nodded.

Certainly, I would need one too.

‘I didn’t know you’re this good,’ I complimented. ‘I was thinking that you were an innocent girl.’

‘I thought you were an innocent guy too,’ she returned.

The following day was Tuesday. As usual I got to the school early and was part of the morning assembly. I had the first two periods before the break. As the Government teacher, I was well-prepared for the task at hand. During the first break, Mrs. Ara, the office assistant came to the staff room and to my table.

‘Madam wants to see you,’ she said.

Since a woman was the Principal and another woman was the Administrator, I asked Mrs. Ara which of the madams.

‘The Administrator,’ she replied.

My heart leaped. I hoped what I did with Christy yesterday had not become a public matter.

‘Alright. I’ll be coming.’

Mrs. Ara turned to go. Funnily, I said a short prayer and followed her to the Administrator’s office.

Mrs. Obenbe was going through some correspondence when I got there.

‘Good morning, madam,’ I greeted her. She looked somehow stern and my heart started thumping.

‘Morning, Mr. Sunday Aloh.’ She looked up at me briefly. ‘Sit down.’

‘Thank you, madam.’ I sat on the nearest chair to me.’

‘Yes, I sent for you,’ she started. ‘It is about the current affairs quiz competition that our school was invited to. It will be coming up on Thursday,
but we just got the invitation.’

I started to breathe normally and grinned. ‘I see, madam.’

‘You have to prepare four SS 2 and 3 students that would go. Here.’ She handed the invitation letter to me while I looked at it perfunctorily.

‘I’m trusting that the team of students you take there will do excellently. Our standard in this school must be maintained.

I nodded understandingly. ‘There’s no problem, madam. I’m sure we will do very well.’

‘Alright, Mr. Aloh. As usual you will go with the school bus.’

‘Yes, madam.’ I stood up, nodded and left the place. Back at my desk, I read the invitation letter thoroughly. I had no doubt that Amarachi would
be one of the students I would take there. She was a brilliant and enthusiastic student.

In the next two days, I prepared the students well for the competition. We were ready to put in our best in the quiz competition. On the day we
were going, I settled myself in the front seat close to the driver. Miss Faith Olowo, the Social Studies teacher would also be going. She was a
pretty lady I was hoping to start a relationship with, but I had not made a move, so far. She and the students boarded the eighteen-seater air-
conditioned school bus.

Faith sat in the next row with some of the students. The trip to the place started in earnest. Apart from the customary exchange of greetings, I
wasn't able to chat with her, though I would have loved to. We got to the venue on time. In the event hall, she sat next to me on the right. The fact that we were now seating next to each other availed the opportunity to chat briefly before the programme commenced. She was even the other that started the conversation.

I Did Not Rape Christiana: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/i_did_not_rape_christiana/39587
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by UltimateSpice: 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nice update.
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by Saturn101: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
Interesting update
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by Awesome05: 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
More
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by ThrillPlus: 7:03am On Jan 04, 2021
More
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by FairCritic(m): 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
Go on.
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by BigBasher: 6:27am On Jan 06, 2021
More
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by BigBasher: 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by SeyiDominion: 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
Faith sat in the next row with some of the students. The trip to the place started in earnest. Apart from the customary exchange of greetings, I wasn't able to chat with her, though I would have loved to. We got to the venue on time. In the event hall, she sat next to me on the right. The fact that we were now seating next to each other availed the opportunity to chat briefly before the programme commenced. She was even the other that started the conversation.

'I hope your students are well prepared for this challenge,' she said. 'I hope we'll floor all the other contestants.'

I smiled and nodded. 'I'm sure we'll excel. We are well-prepared and are ready.'

She smiled too. ‘Okay, it’s good to hear that.’

We chatted a bit more but I could not mention the one in his innermost mind. The other guests and invitees arrived and the programme started. The guest of honor was the Ogun state commissioner of Education who was unavoidably absent but had sent a representative.

Gold-Cross College scaled through the hurdles to get to the last round. The participants were brilliant and were able to draw a lot of applause from the audience. At the end of the exercise, our school came first. To my surprise, Faith turned to give me a hug.

The presentation of prizes was done. I too received a token prize for training the winning team. My students were happy at our performance and Faith shook hands with each of them. During the drive back to school, Faith did another surprising thing by coming to sit by my side in the
bus.

We were able to chat more, but even at that, there was a limit to what I could say. With her encouragement, I decide I would have to express my feelings as soon as possible, the following day, during break time, I finally resolved to bare my mind. I called her out of the staff room and stood on the corridor.

‘Sorry to bother you,’ I started. ‘At this point, I just have to let out my feelings. I’ve been having it for sometimes now, and I can’t suppress it any more. I love you, Faith.’

She clouded her face as if that was the last thing she expected to hear from me.

‘Really?’ she asked.

I nodded. ‘Yes, as real as daylight; Let’s be lovers, Faith.’

She appeared thoughtful for a while. ‘Alright, let me think over it. I’ll get back to you.’

I was a bit disappointed with her answer as I had thought I would have unfettered positive response. All the same, I assured myself that she was just trying to be modest.

‘Alright, Faith,’ I said, trying to smile. ‘I’ll wait until you are ready to give me your reply.’

On Saturday, towards evening, there was a knock on my door. I had been at home all day. I had done some washing. Some of the clothes had dried and I was presently ironing them on the ironing board in the sitting room.

I paused in doing what I was doing to see who was at the door.

'Hello. Good afternoon.' It was Faith, my expectant lover.

'Good afternoon. What a surprise. I wasn't expecting you.' I smiled as I watched her come inside my apartment.

'Yes. I decided to make it a surprise visit.' She too was full of smiles. ‘Okechukwu told me where you lived.’

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/i_did_not_rape_christiana/39587
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by Zamar: 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nice update
Re: I Did Not Rape Christiana by Awesome05: 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black Monday - A Crime Fiction / The One So Hot (18+) / An Insightful View Of The Nigerian Psyche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.