Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post (5979 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy / Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? / Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by hstar: 10:02am On Apr 20, 2021
ZIINI:
As a man I'll continue the fuçking journey
As a woman I'll still continue the fûcking journey
Mo yawerey gan grin
Ko wa gbodo poju nah
Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by doggedfighter(f): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
Bouz:
You were trying to locate your friend house to spend some time, and you came across a sign post like the picture below towards the direction, As a lady or a guy would you continue the journey or turn back grin grin

Hi,Bouz grin

How are you doing dearie? grin
Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by Preciouskalu(f): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
Skyfornia:
grin grin endtime signpost...ndi room 307

����
Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by Preciouskalu(f): 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
Bouz:
You were trying to locate your friend house to spend some time, and you came across a sign post like the picture below towards the direction, As a lady or a guy would you continue the journey or turn back grin grin

Lol, as a lady I don't think so
Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by Usorohtheman(m): 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
Preciouskalu:

Lol, as a lady I don't think so
Why don't you think so, as a lady?
Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by Preciouskalu(f): 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
Usorohtheman:

Why don't you think so, as a lady?

Well.. I don't walk in the night or going to visit anyone in the night.
Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by Usorohtheman(m): 2:13am On Apr 26, 2021
Preciouskalu:

Well.. I don't walk in the night or going to visit anyone in the night.

Hmmmm, why?
Are you scared?
Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by Preciouskalu(f): 7:47am On Apr 26, 2021
Usorohtheman:

Hmmmm, why?
Are you scared?

Not scared but just that I don't walk in the night.

By the way, going to someone's house by that time to do what.

I would prefer going in the Noon or evening then stay till night.. probably stay over or go back home.

But in the night, seeing such sign post as a lady,
Well I will go back cause you can never tell if it's a sign of set up or just nothing.
Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by Usorohtheman(m): 7:59am On Apr 26, 2021
Preciouskalu:

Not scared but just that I don't walk in the night.

By the way, going to someone's house by that time to do what.

I would prefer going in the Noon or evening then stay till night.. probably stay over or go back home.

But in the night, seeing such sign post as a lady,
Well I will go back cause you can never tell if it's a sign of set up or just nothing.

But what does that symbol mean? What if it is for motorists?

Don't be scared. But I like that you are security conscious. Nigeria is not safe.
Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by Preciouskalu(f): 8:06am On Apr 26, 2021
Usorohtheman:

Don't be scared. But I like that you are security conscious. Nigeria is not safe.

I like that part (Nigeria is not safe) grin

Well it could be for motorist though grin
But I don't know.. not just used to walk at night that's the conclusion.
Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by clemz85(m): 10:35am On Apr 26, 2021
Why women be forming drilling is a crime to their nature, but when dude fail to rebole the whole well they become offended?

I know alot of women who would continue ahead as much as men would

It's a balance nature
Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by Usorohtheman(m): 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
Preciouskalu:

I like that part (Nigeria is not safe) grin

Well it could be for motorist though grin
But I don't know.. not just used to walk at night that's the conclusion.

Okay, I get you. Take care of yourself.
Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by Preciouskalu(f): 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
Usorohtheman:

Okay, I get you. Take care of yourself.

You too smiley
Re: Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
Usorohtheman:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scratching, Slaps &Pulling Out Hair Weaves. Catfights By The Ladies Of Romance!! / Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice / My Vaseline People Queue Up Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.