Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Christmas Without Money? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christmas Without Money? (829 Views)

Civil Servants, How Are You Celebrating Christmas Without December Salary? / Men Are Of No Value Without Money. True Or Not? / Must A Man Marry In His 4os Even Without Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Without Money? by RuddyFusion(m): 8:45am On Dec 25, 2020
Have you celebrated Christmas before without money ? ...this is my 2020 Christmas and it's strange to me....if you have ever found yourself in this situation before, please share your tips on how you made it a memorable one regardless of no rice stew and chicken
Re: Christmas Without Money? by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 25, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Have you celebrated Christmas before without money ? ...this is my 2020 Christmas and it's strange to me....if you have ever found yourself in this situation before, please share your tips on how you made it a memorable one regardless of no rice stew and chicken
It is well

5 Likes

Re: Christmas Without Money? by MMXX: 8:56am On Dec 25, 2020
Blowcode:

Go to your neighbor's or church members house and eat. No dey disguise cause we all know where you are heading to
Take it easy,e never reach like that
Re: Christmas Without Money? by RuddyFusion(m): 9:08am On Dec 25, 2020
Blowcode:

Go to your neighbor's or church members house and eat. No dey disguise cause we all know where you are heading to
disguise? What disguise? It's your view and you're entitled to it.The hearts of men are only known to God.
Re: Christmas Without Money? by Ryan03(f): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2020
RuddyFusion:
I have experienced it severally but I am not someone to place importance on such things so it doesn't bother me. I don't even celebrate my birthday, I wake up feeling happy irrespective of wether I have money or not, read birthday messages and smile, eat whatever I have and thank God for adding another yr to my age. Same thing i do on Christmas day, no big deal

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas Without Money? by bigjackass: 9:46am On Dec 25, 2020
December 25 is just a day like yesterday and tomorrow. Nothing special about it stop putting unnecessary pressure in yourself because of society

3 Likes

Re: Christmas Without Money? by IamD18: 10:04am On Dec 25, 2020
Lol. Christmas without money?

The best place to celebrate your Christmas without money is in the city where you'll lay low without anyone knowing what's going on with you. But if you must travel down to your village, please don't travel if you don't have money unless you aren't an adult who has people to attend to in the village.

Money makes your Christmas livelier and interesting.
Re: Christmas Without Money? by RuddyFusion(m): 10:06am On Dec 25, 2020
bigjackass:
December 25 is just a day like yesterday and tomorrow. Nothing special about it stop putting unnecessary pressure in yourself because of society
It's not just about me,but a little precious someone is involved also so I find it strange that I'm not able to do anything for her also.......left for me I won't bother and wlill let it slide
Re: Christmas Without Money? by RuddyFusion(m): 10:08am On Dec 25, 2020
Ryan03:
I have experienced it severally but I am not someone to place importance on such things so it doesn't bother me. I don't even celebrate my birthday, I wake up feeling happy irrespective of wether I have money or not, read birthday messages and smile, eat whatever I have and thank God for adding another yr to my age. Same thing i do on Christmas day, no big deal
it is well ...have promised myself that this will be the last time such will happen.
Re: Christmas Without Money? by yomi007k(m): 10:13am On Dec 25, 2020
bigjackass:

Don't mind them. That's how they enter problems.
Re: Christmas Without Money? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:31am On Dec 25, 2020
LAST 5 CHRISTMAS DAYS HAS BEEN THE SAME FOR ME.
STAY HOME ALL DAY, PRESS PHONE AND LISTEN TO MUSIC WHILE MANAGING MY ONE BOTTLE.

BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, IT'S BOXING DAY FOLLOWED BY JANUARY. WHY SHOULD I KILL MYSELF OVER JUST ONE DAY WHEN NOBI ME BORN JESUS??
Re: Christmas Without Money? by RuddyFusion(m): 10:35am On Dec 25, 2020
IamD18:
Lol. Christmas without money?

The best place to celebrate your Christmas without money is in the city where you'll lay low without anyone knowing what's going on with you. But if you must travel down to your village, please don't travel if you don't have money unless you aren't an adult who has people to attend to in the village.

Money makes your Christmas livelier and interesting.
wanted to travel really but as no come dey it became a talll order. Like you said I'm here in Lagos quietly inside my apartment for Christmas in solitude

1 Like

Re: Christmas Without Money? by RuddyFusion(m): 10:36am On Dec 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
LAST 5 CHRISTMAS DAYS HAS BEEN THE SAME FOR ME.
STAY HOME ALL DAY, PRESS PHONE AND LISTEN TO MUSIC WHILE MANAGING MY ONE BOTTLE.

BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, IT'S BOXING DAY FOLLOWED BY JANUARY. WHY SHOULD I KILL MYSELF OVER JUST ONE DAY WHEN NOBI ME BORN JESUS??
at least you hold one bottle.
Re: Christmas Without Money? by RuddyFusion(m): 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
It hasn't been a bad Christmas at all.....So far I have had two plates of rice with solid chickens from my lovely neighbors
Re: Christmas Without Money? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
RuddyFusion:
It hasn't been a bad Christmas at all.....So far I have had two plates of rice with solid chickens from my lovely neighbors
That's good, by the grace of God by next Christmas you will be the one giving to people.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Without Money? by RuddyFusion(m): 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
Chimpretty:
That's good, by the grace of God by next Christmas you will be the one giving to people.
Amen my sister

1 Like

Re: Christmas Without Money? by Ishilove: 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
I ate hot eba and okro soup today. No big deal. I even switched off my phone for most of the day because I didn't want anyone calling me or inviting me over.

Stop putting yourself under unnecessary pressure over a day whose significance has been lost to most people.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Without Money? by Webmannigeria: 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
I think it all boils down to planning, it helps avoid these sort of things, either you're a meticulous planner that plans against raining days or you do so using some of the fintech services available in the market, planning helps at the end.

But then life no balance and we can't predict how things will turn out at the end of the day. IT IS WELL
Re: Christmas Without Money? by RuddyFusion(m): 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ishilove:
I ate hot eba and okro soup today. No big deal. I even switched off my phone for most of the day because I didn't want anyone calling me or inviting me over.

Stop putting yourself under unnecessary pressure over a day whose significance has been lost to most people.
it is well that's the spice of life hot okro on a Christmas day....
Re: Christmas Without Money? by RuddyFusion(m): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
Webmannigeria:
I think it all boils down to planning, it helps avoid these sort of things, either you're a meticulous planner that plans against raining days or you do so using some of the fintech services available in the market, planning helps at the end.

But then life no balance and we can't predict how things will turn out at the end of the day. IT IS WELL
You're absolutely right .. planning is key but then you can never tell what happens next
Re: Christmas Without Money? by Webmannigeria: 8:35am On Dec 26, 2020
RuddyFusion:
You're absolutely right .. planning is key but then you can never tell what happens next
That's the truth
Re: Christmas Without Money? by Chiquitq(f): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
I might be wrong but I think it is one's character that would determine how to get he would be on Christmas day. Even if one is broke, there should be a friend or neighbour that would offer even a drink. I have cooked food to all my neighbours for instance...
Re: Christmas Without Money? by RuddyFusion(m): 7:47am On Dec 29, 2020
Chiquitq:
I might be wrong but I think it is one's character that would determine how to get he would be on Christmas day. Even if one is broke, there should be a friend or neighbour that would offer even a drink. I have cooked food to all my neighbours for instance...
You're both right and wrong. As for friends , here in Lagos I don't keep any or many for personal reasons....have work colleagues but it ends there...

Like I pointed out up there..two of my neighbors brought food to my door that day eventhough I was indoors allthroug. I was also invited to join the guys who were drinking althrougg that day, but I choose not to....... personally I'm a reserve and a quite person and not the type to throw myself in pep faces. It's over now and I survived

(1) (Reply)

This WHOT Game Is Making Mega Sense! / Whos Doing Who A Favour Here? / California Woman Finds $36K In Cash Inside Craigslist Couch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.