Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl (14390 Views)

Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? / Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by kingsavage: 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
EmmySparky:
mumu ...is that you "Uncle Ruckus"
ode
Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by wisdomiskey(m): 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nuyokoi:
say what? which profile picture did i remove? the one that has been there since December 19 and IS STILL THERE? Omg, YOU ARE A F-ING LIAR. if you're gonna reply me, doing it with lies makes you hella lame, boi. abeg, gtfo outta my mentions, lying, ape-looking, no-prize nigggah.

Story.

I dare you to repost the pic that was there before December 19th. Yes that pic with a black choker tied around your neck like christmas goat.

I DARE you bitcch grin

Let's see how beautiful you are kiss

12 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Ayo2004: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nuyokoi:
Lmao. Truth be told, white women will always prefer white men over black men, and these days black women are expanding their options by dating and marrying white men. Black men ain't no prize.
Abeg..black women love black men,use american top celebrities for example..beyonce, rihanna,kylie jenner,kim kardashian and many others are dying for black cocks grin
E dey pain una!

13 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Fidelismaria: 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
Okay, team Martian.
Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Wittyglam(f): 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
Most black guys do this because of money or green card but doing this for love it's a lie.

Check out my YouTube channel guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2Caoely57c
Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
lying, ape-looking, no-prize nigggah:

1. i'm still waiting for you to answer how the heck "i quickly removed my profile picture".... THAT I REMOVED ON DECEMBER 18, ONE WEEK / 7 DAYS AGO? werey

2. you stink big time with your attempt to digress the discussion with your blatant lie

3. as per the photo that was removed ON DECEMBER 18, ONE WEEK / 7 DAYS AGO - because I felt like removing it - a. you know damn well, I'm not ugly wink, but i know it's in your nature to tell boldfaced lies, and b) no, i will not repost it. i changed it to the current one (and did so the next day LAST WEEK FRIDAY b/c i felt like it and you sure as hell will not command me to repost it), that has been there since. which takes me back to #1 that i'mma need you to answer, got it?

4. come up with more intelligent rebuttals, man-bitch.

wisdomiskey:

[s]Story.

I dare you to repost the pic that was there before December 19th. Yes that pic with a black choker tied around your neck like a christmas goat.

I DARE you bitcch grin

Let's see how beautiful you are kiss[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by wisdomiskey(m): 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nuyokoi:
lying, [s]ape-looking, no-prize nigggah:

1. i'm still waiting for you to answer how the heck "i quickly removed my profile picture".... THAT I REMOVED ON DECEMBER 18, ONE WEEK / 7 DAYS AGO? werey

2. you stink big time with your attempt to digress the discussion with your blatant lie

3. as per the photo that was removed ON DECEMBER 18, ONE WEEK / 7 DAYS AGO - because I felt like removing it - a. you know damn well, I'm not ugly wink, but i know it's in your nature to tell boldfaced lies, and b) no, i will not repost it. i changed it to the current one (and did so the next day LAST WEEK FRIDAY b/c i felt like it and you sure enough won't command me to repost it now), that has been there since, which takes me back to #1 that i'mma need you to answer.

4. come up with more intelligent rebuttals, man-bitch.
[/s]

Hypertension loading... grin

8 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by wisdomiskey(m): 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
Wahala for who dey read epistle cheesy

SIMPLE INSTRUCTION:
Post your pic
Let us see whether you resemble ape or not.

Na epistle I wan chop? grin

Post the BLAWDY pic you babooon!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by RedPanthar: 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nuyokoi:
another no-prize, ape-looking niggah, you wish that were true. if that makes you feel better, believe what you want, as that doesn't change the fact that i am. some of you jobless men on NL have never stepped foot outside Nigeria and hate to know someone else doesn't live in Nigeria. stay mad.

This your toxicity will need lime to deacidify. You will be fine

6 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by wisdomiskey(m): 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
RedPanthar:

This your toxicity will need lime to deacidify. You will be fine

She's damaged goods bro.. let her rant till she implodes on herself smiley

10 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by oyatz(m): 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
xProfx:
Look at the post well and see the grammatical blunders... I am suspecting the post isn't original and their use of words appears different.

1 million derogatory posts won't stop people from marrying who they love.

Thank you sir.

I was surprised to see many grammatical errors in the chats.It may be a fake chat screenshot.
Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
Beyonce marrying Jay-Z is no surpise - they began dating when she was 19, plus Jay-Z is one of the richest rappers in the industry (Dr. Dre takes the lead). it makes sense that she would marry someone whose success can match hers, else she would be marrying down. not many male artists are as successful as her.

Riri has dated black (one of whom was a violent twerp... *ahem.. Chris Brown*), and non-black men. she's with ASAP now 'cos they're both Barbadian-Americans, both the same age: 32, and both have lots in common. I'm super happy for her if she's happy (gotta love Rihanna).

The Kardashians: Kourtney has never dated a black men, has all her kids with a white man/Scott, and is currently dating a white man. Kim has dated non-black men and ended up marrying Kanye 'cos they go waaaay; not many people are aware that their friendship began back in 2003, meaning he has kinda always been in the picture. he's a successful Artist, she's worth alot thanks to her sex-tape with Ray-J from eons ago, so their marriage should be no surprise, not to mention they've both lost a parent and may have bonded over that. they were close to divorcing earlier this year due to his crazy antics. Khloe has dated non-black men and her current dude, Tristan, has cheated on her multiple times and it still at it. we all know she's hella stupid for not leaving his ass, and that they will eventually divorce sooner or later 'cos they unfortunately will not last. Kylie, with her numerous plastic surgery, is a disfigured bimbo (from her ass to her lips to her hips, she's fake); most white men don't like her but we all know black men will sleep with anything.

nah, we very good over here, boo.

Ayo2004:

[s]Abeg..black women love black men,use american top celebrities for example..beyonce, rihanna,kylie jenner,kim kardashian and many others are dying for black cocks grin
E dey pain una![/s]

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by galadima77(m): 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
My heart is broken to think how I crave for a white babeembarassed

grin grin grin

So you beLIEve everything you read hook, line and sinker...smh
Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by GeneralPula: 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
xProfx:
Look at the post well and see the grammatical blunders... I am suspecting the post isn't original and their use of words appears different.

1 million derogatory posts won't stop people from marrying who they love.

You grab..

Nah some arrangee tweet..

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by oyatz(m): 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nuyokoi:
Lmao. Truth be told, white women will always prefer white men over black men, and these days black women are expanding their options by dating and marrying white men. Black men ain't no prize.

Say what you know but don't generalize. People marry who they come in contact with regularly and fall in love with.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
You wish. We good over here, boo. You're yet to respond to my post and question, werey.

It starts with a lie, then you steal, then you scam, then you get locked up. Keep at it and you will one day rot in jail, no-prize, ape-looking niggah.

Stay butthurt over my comment. If you're so pained, you can always hug your nearest transformer. Adios, man-bitch. cheesy

wisdomiskey:

Hypertension loading... grin

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by wisdomiskey(m): 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
My stalker is here...
And comment she must! cheesy

Hi DocileJune!!!

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by lkillbrokehoes: 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nuyokoi:
[s]roflmao grin. i know some of y'all would be butthurt over my comment, oh weeee grin. a good amount of you are either incarcerated or have no longer than high school education, which you must fall i to. read my post again, dimwit. i already said "black men ain't no prize" and have nothing to offer a woman, hence, why tf would I want to be "chosen"? a ton of white men are waaaaay better looking than most of you apes, so again, why tf would i want to be "chosen" by y'all? lastly, mixed or blasian kids are the new it - get with the times. chosen ko, couscous ni. remain butthurt, no-prize nigggah. [/s]

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by lkillbrokehoes: 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nuyokoi:
[s]another no-prize, ape-looking niggah, you wish that were true. if that makes you feel better, believe what you want, as that doesn't change the fact that i am. some of you jobless men on NL have never stepped foot outside Nigeria and hate to know someone else doesn't live in Nigeria. stay mad. [/s]

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by lkillbrokehoes: 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Funny that you quickly removed your profile pic before posting this trash... cheesy

Nice one!

It's like you knew I would've exposed your monkey-resembling ass for the world to see grin .. you are ugly and daft but not daft enough to leave traceable ammunition for your enemies. I like that! wink
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by lkillbrokehoes: 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Story.

I dare you to repost the pic that was there before December 19th. Yes that pic with a black choker tied around your neck like christmas goat.

I DARE you bitcch grin

Let's see how beautiful you are kiss
cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by lkillbrokehoes: 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nuyokoi:
[s]lying, ape-looking, no-prize nigggah:

3. as per the photo that was removed ON DECEMBER 18, ONE WEEK / 7 DAYS AGO - because I felt like removing it - a. you know damn well, I'm not ugly wink, but i know it's in your nature to tell boldfaced lies, and b) no, i will not repost it. i changed it to the current one (and did so the next day LAST WEEK FRIDAY b/c i felt like it and you sure as hell will not command me to repost it), that has been there since. which takes me back to #1 that i'mma need you to answer, got it?

4. come up with more intelligent rebuttals, man-bitch. [/s]

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by lkillbrokehoes: 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
GeneralPula:

You grab..

Nah some arrangee tweet..
Those chats are from fustrated black women, just check them out, 2 friends of mine that we schooled abroad married white women which they met in school back then, presently they are happily married with kids, white women love black guys especially when you are down to earth and sincere, y'all should stop believing this trash you see online or from some fustrated and vile back women

11 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Biglittlelois(f): 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
Awon foreign babes crew!!!

Becky and Karen said you smell after sex!!

Is it true? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
Petyprincess:
The earlier black guys know only old ugly white women will find them attractive the better for them!! They so much boast about the sexual prowess which only old women find attractive because no lady including white girls wants a broke, jobless guy that thinks his prick is a fortune cheesy

They claim black girls are least desirable yet we get best of foreign guys not expired foreigners like the ones below grin
the second pix...the one in the middle..the bros don dump the lady tey tey cheesy
He"s a ugandan singer who was dating an old swedish lady.The bros dumped her some months after she helped him over to sweden then he moved to switzerland and brought over his ugandan girlfriend cheesy.so most of them na to cash out and not really say dem dey attracted to white women.

11 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by franklingud(m): 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
White girls that crave for black guys and their blokos?
Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by lkillbrokehoes: 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nuyokoi:
[s]Beyonce marrying Jay-Z is no surpise - they began dating when she was 19, plus Jay-Z is one of the richest rappers in the industry (Dr. Dre takes the lead). it makes sense that she would marry someone whose success can match hers, else she would be marrying down. not many male artists are as successful as her.

Riri has dated black (one of whom was a violent twerp... *ahem.. Chris Brown*), and non-black men. she's with ASAP now 'cos they're both Barbadian-Americans, both the same age: 32, and both have lots in common. I'm super happy for her if she's happy (gotta love Rihanna).

The Kardashians: Kourtney has never dated a black men, has all her kids with a white man/Scott, and is currently dating a white man. Kim has dated non-black men and ended up marrying Kanye 'cos they go waaaay; not many people are aware that their friendship began back in 2003, meaning he has kinda always been in the picture. he's a successful Artist, she's worth alot thanks to her sex-tape with Ray-J from eons ago, so their marriage should be no surprise, not to mention they've both lost a parent and may have bonded over that. they were close to divorcing earlier this year due to his crazy antics. Khloe has dated non-black men and her current dude, Tristan, has cheated on her multiple times and it still at it. we all know she's hella stupid for not leaving his ass, and that they will eventually divorce sooner or later 'cos they unfortunately will not last. Kylie, with her numerous plastic surgery, is a disfigured bimbo (from her ass to her lips to her hips, she's fake); most white men don't like her but we all know black men will sleep with anything.

nah, we very good over here, boo.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Petyprincess(f): 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
lefulefu:
the second pix...the one in the middle..the bros don dump the lady tey tey cheesy
He"s a ugandan singer who was dating an old swedish lady.The bros dumped her some months after she helped him over to sweden then he moved to switzerland and brought over his ugandan girlfriend cheesy.so most of them na to cash out and not really say dem dey attracted to white women.
Lol but they even scam, i rarely see attractive white women with black men except they are rich and influential,its more funny when they scream teamforeign while talking down on Nigerian women now white ladies are laughing at them they now getting pained grin

Do you watch 90days fiancee? Michael is a disgrace to all Nigerian men! Old white women knows they want them for green card so they literally frustrate their life because they know they ready to lick their ass for paper, our Nigerian men are always submissive but if na up top Nigerian women matter no there dem dey get liver grin

I wonder how much they stinks for foreigners to point that out

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by lkillbrokehoes: 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
lefulefu:
You get sense, majority of black guys in Nigeria/Africa marry old white women because of visa, once they get it nah japa levels cheesy
Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
My advice to anyone who's pained over my comments:
get yourself to the nearest transformer or a bottle of sniper and do the needful. wink

Off to cooking for my lovely guests! I'm trying to be a good girl today! Merry Christmas, y'all! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by lkillbrokehoes: 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nuyokoi:
[s]My advice to anyone who's pained over my comments:
get yourself to the nearest transformer or a bottle of sniper and do the needful. wink

Off to cooking for my lovely guests! I'm trying to be a good girl today! Merry Christmas, y'all! cheesy[/s]
Feck off!

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by wisdomiskey(m): 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Feck off!

grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) / After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.