Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl (14420 Views)

Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol you too sabi grin
Below is a clip,hw many Nigerian guys can tolerate this from Nigerian women?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiWofBK4OBc
oohh i remember this video now cheesy
some other lady posted it here sometime ago cheesy
see as the white woman look like whale grin
honestly speaking i dont know what some of these nigerian guys who date white women on the obese side find attractive in them cheesy
person go just fat..no neck no hips with lumpy hands
anyway like i said b4 its just for hustle grin
And nope no it would be rare for a nigerian guy to take such behaviour from a nigerian lady cos he would really have nothing to lose compared to a white woman.But then on another scale there are nigerian guys who take rubbish from some of their nigerian wives if the woman happens to come from a very wealthy family.U have seen some nigerian wives who slap their husbands in public and the man would be smiling foolishly havent u? cheesy
Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by ILoveeyouall(f): 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Be deceiving yourself.
madam May god deliver you!

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by JayReeMai(m): 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
My heart is broken to think how I crave for a white babeembarassed

grin grin grin
bruh trust me those are not white woman. That’s black girls with their vitriol abt black men to make it look like white girls hate black men. Guy this thing has been trashed on twitter, IG and some other forums.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by lkillbrokehoes: 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Myn.d44 Seun lala.sticlala

Rule 2 broken.
So it can pain like this? I didn't know you are a loser Lolz

6 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Biglittlelois(f): 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
lefulefu:
even looking at this picture u will know there is no love at all grin
this guy na hustler grin

Lefulefu, be deflecting o.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by lkillbrokehoes: 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
JayReeMai:
bruh trust me those are not white woman. That’s black girls with their vitriol abt black men to make it look like white girls hate black men. Guy this thing has been trashed on twitter, IG and some other forums.
Exactly! it can never be white women, I know what am saying, those chat/posts were made by some fustrated black women dumped by black men grin

6 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Biglittlelois(f): 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
So it can pain like this? I didn't know you are a loser Lolz

Yes I'm a loser, and I will continue to call the mods on whoever insults me, go hug a dog.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Biglittlelois(f): 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
Silentgroper:
You're only shooting yourself in the leg, seeing as u've been hurling insults up nd down the thread.

inshort i'm reporting them one by one..

Pls do,

Don't let me remind you grin

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by lkillbrokehoes: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
ILoveeyouall:
madam
May god deliver you!
She's obviously a fustrated girl used and dumped by some alpha men that's why she's always bitter towards Nigerian men cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Biglittlelois(f): 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
ILoveeyouall:
madam
May god deliver you!

And you too.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Petyprincess(f): 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
lefulefu:
oohh i remember this video now cheesy
some other lady posted it here sometime ago cheesy
see as the white woman look like whale grin
honestly speaking i dont know what some of these nigerian guys who date white women on the obese side find attractive in them cheesy
person go just fat..no neck no hips with lumpy hands
anyway like i said b4 its just for hustle grin
And nope no it would be rare for a nigerian guy to take such behaviour from a nigerian lady cos he would really have nothing to lose compared to a white woman.But then on another scale there are nigerian guys who take rubbish from some of their nigerian wives if the woman happens to come from a very wealthy family.U have seen some nigerian wives who slap their husbands in public and the man would be smiling foolishly havent u? cheesy
Lol now you understand, black men have been putting their women down for white women that call them stinky!! Now it's their turn they now wailing grin

I know you are interested in Latina women, Latina women are very pretty though,at least if you want to praise foreigners,get the ones we will get jealous of not a old white obese grandma!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by lkillbrokehoes: 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Yes I'm a loser, and I will continue to call the mods on whoever insults me, go hug a dog.
Not only a loser but a coward, it's a cóward that run away from a battlefield, next time don't insult people that will put you in your place cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Biglittlelois(f): 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
Pains everywhere grin

When they have no more points to make, they deflect from topic and start to attack a faceless moniker, it never gets old for these sets of Alfa mails grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Biglittlelois(f): 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Not only a loser but a coward, it's a cóward that run away from a battlefield, next time don't insult people that will put you in your place cheesy

Ok, I'm a loser and a coward, is that all? Run out of names? Pls continue the show of shame, be dishing out names that suits you well grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by lkillbrokehoes: 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Ok, I'm a loser and a coward, is that all? Run out of names? Pls continue the show of shame, be dishing out names that suits you well grin
How does the names suit me? am I the one that ran to the mods?(Saviours) Lolz. cheesy

next time don't dish what you can't take, be matured for once, go and play.
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Silentgroper(m): 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
I can see one posting videos from probably movies just to contain the belief that our lovely white girls treat us badly.

The truth of the matter is she's only butthurt that no nigerian guy wants her dry skinny ass nd her exoskeleton. I mean i would rather be with a chubby thick bootiful white girl nd their skinny counterpart, cuz their skinny is sexy as hell compared to d asswipe that eats corn in her workplace for a living.

tueh!

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by wisdomiskey(m): 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
Silentgroper:
You're only shooting yourself in the leg, seeing as u've been hurling insults up nd down the thread.

inshort i'm reporting them one by one..

Don't mind the paained mofo cry
Funny how it's always this same mod they run to grin

8 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by wisdomiskey(m): 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
Biglittlelois:

So you know grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Silentgroper(m): 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Don't mind the paained mofo cry Funny how it's always this same mod they run to grin
Leemao
Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Funmmyastic: 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
Who cares?Rubbish post.
Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Biglittlelois(f): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
How does the names suit me? am I the one that ran to the mods?(Saviours) Lolz. cheesy

next time don't dish what you can't take, be matured for once, go and play.
cheesy

Yes sir, I will call the mods my savior when it suits me cos I don't want to be matured grin thank you for making me notice you wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Biglittlelois(f): 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
wisdomiskey:

So you know grin grin

Yes I know cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by ovcwality(m): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
All of you on this thread are dumbass, lol.
Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by wisdomiskey(m): 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
Biglittlelois:

this is rich, coming from someone who uses "alfa mails" in every "saaaaavage" attack grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
Biglittlelois:

See them trying to analyse chats hehehe

This are the ones you love right grin
My dear, leave people to marry who they want. What makes u think u have a right to decide for anybody? If that bro in the pic feels the old woman has more benefits in his life, then so be it! tongue

If black men are marrying white women, please go ahead and marry a white man too, nobody will stop you.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by wisdomiskey(m): 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
xProfx:

My dear, leave people to marry who they want. How does it affect you? Husband no finish for market undecided

If black men are marrying white women, please go ahead and marry a white man too, nobody will stop you.
The only problem though, is that NOBODY wants her cry

9 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2020
wisdomiskey:

The only problem though, is that NOBODY wants her cry

The naija bros that "wants" her actually wants something else, we both know this. Those are interest marriages...

But interracial marriages are normal guys, stop acting like bush men. You can't decide for anyone pls!

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by wisdomiskey(m): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
xProfx:

[s]The naija bros that "wants" her actually wants something else, we both know this. Those are interest marriages...

But interracial marriages are normal guys, stop acting like bush men. You can't decide for anyone pl[/s]s!

What's this one saying sef undecided
Fvck the fvck off! angry

6 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by ILoveeyouall(f): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
Biglittlelois:

And you too.
madam change your way's
Don't be a bitter soul.

7 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl by wisdomiskey(m): 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
ILoveeyouall:
madam change your way's

Don't be a bitter soul.

She's a desperate poco wannabe. A cry baby version cheesy

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged / Thing You Can Do To Show Your Man You Truly Love Him / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.